• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed qb1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAnon

You all will be impressed. He’s a talented player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDPNRFlTi8

OJ didn't do it.

giphy.gif

I can say with 100% confidence Gresch is QB1 and continues to show it. To be honest it's not really that close.

I can say with 100% confidence Sneed is ahead of Jensen. Sneed’s playing like its his job. Kid has a ton a talent is very competitive and is familiar with this offense and Rosenbach.

You all will see at the spring game.

No joke. Sneed is for real.

GAnon said:
I can say with 100% confidence Sneed is ahead of Jensen. Sneed’s playing like its his job. Kid has a ton a talent is very competitive and is familiar with this offense and Rosenbach.

I'm sure your son is doing a great job. He seems like a heck of an athlete. We want him to do well as we want the best player starting and a very capable back up, whether its GJ or DS. Thank you for posting, and welcome to eGriz, where men are men and cats are trolls...

GAnon said:

Both have been very good in practices. Sneed is very good. You do realize that Sneed never played for Rosenbach? Rosenbach recruited him but left before Sneed was every at UNLV.

AZDoc said:
GAnon said:

I'm sure your son is doing a great job. He seems like a heck of an athlete. We want him to do well as we want the best player starting and a very capable back up, whether its GJ or DS. Thank you for posting, and welcome to eGriz, where men are men and cats are trolls...

No relation.

Triwest said:
GAnon said:

Both have been very good in practices. Sneed is very good. You do realize that Sneed never played for Rosenbach? Rosenbach recruited him but left before Sneed was every at UNLV.

You are correct. But Sneed is very familiar with Rosenbach’s offense and Rosenbach.

Yes, he has looked very good in practices.

Not sure what your angle is here bud but there is a pretty good drop off from Gresch to Sneed right now. Sure Dalton can take off and run with the best of them, but when looking at command of the offense, pocket presence, delivery, consistency, decision making, etc I thought it would be closer. Sneed still has an opportunity to close that gap but it won't be easy

I have no angle.

Sneed will surprise a lot of people this spring. Dynamic competitive playmaker.

GAnon said:
I have no angle.

Sneed will surprise a lot of people this spring. Dynamic competitive playmaker.

I think we all saw and/or said that when watching his highlights. Dynamic athletic playmaker does not necessarily mean good QB or command of an offense...please see a certain QB1 down the road at tractor tech.

No offense, but Sneed's stats at JC were not that impressive and yes, his HIGHLIGHT tape does look good, but don't they all? I have no doubt he is very talented, that's why Rosy and Hauck brought him in and he has looked solid in PRACTICE thus far, but not other worldly by no means. Saying that he is "QB1" is way off base. Gresch has shown what he can do and has respect from the players. I also don't think Gresch has had or will have any problem "learning" the new offense. From what I know of Gresch, he's pretty damn intelligent. I expect that will continue and he will be under center come first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back