• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crypto practice report

garizzalies

We need a cypher to discuss practice and get our fix; keep these nazi mods from locking our vice away. I suggest cryptic messages, like old school prisoner notes. Every 5th word? Like this:

Griz are happy for Hauck. What a gift he has been. True football mind, a genius. Not some gimmick play. And who would think where we are now with the stadium, excitement, Bodnar, and fullback! Like amazing what that does for the soul. And a complete, total, and utter reverse from prior staff. Now pass me another beer!

Now that I see it, maybe i_da_sky has been doing this all along?

garizzalies said:
We need a cypher to discuss practice and get our fix; keep these nazi mods from locking our vice away. I suggest cryptic messages, like old school prisoner notes. Every 5th word? Like this:

Griz are happy for Hauck. What a gift he has been. True football mind, a genius. Not some gimmick play. And who would think where we are now with the stadium, excitement, Bodnar, and fullback! Like amazing what that does for the soul. And a complete, total, and utter reverse from prior staff. Now pass me another beer!

:lol:

What does it mean when he makes the same post 3 times in a row?

Maybe the words just keep counting, so what looks like a duplicate post is actually a continuous hidden message
Pure genius!

garizzalies said:

POTY worthy right there

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:

POTY worthy right there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1

garizzalies said:

I'm feeding this info to Choate. Actually, I didn't need the post because I'm there watching practices and feeding Choate the info. :thumb:

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:

I'm feeding this info to Choate. Actually, I didn't need the post because I'm there watching practices and feeding Choate the info. :thumb:

That's probably not the only thing, you are feeding him..

grizcountry420 said:
poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:

That's probably not the only thing, you are feeding him..

It's been requested by me and Hauck and many others that you don't forward details of this "feeding". Thanks.

It's amazing and very good for the program that BH is back...que M&M "Shady's Back" song...but who else is kind of annoyed, like I am, at the lack of allowed info/discussion about our Griz? It's my alma mater, my team, family friends/player parents and we get hammered over discussions about team /player progression... i completely understand not discussing schemes etc, hell that's out of my wheelhouse anyway, but not being able to even discuss player progression/position is a bit over the top...just MTC....is it Sept yet?!!!

Go GRIZ!!

I don't think some of you get today's technology. Choate is being fed practice data via secluded cameras and regular drone flights. E-griz is so yesterday for his preparation. So much for fake open practices or closed practices such as Friday's. After all MSU isn't a STEM focused University for nothing.

I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!

HookedonGriz said:
I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!

You need an egriz enigma machine - simple as that
The Enigma machines were a series of electro-mechanical rotor cipher machines developed and used in the early- to mid-20th century to protect commercial, diplomatic and military communication. Enigma was invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] Early models were used commercially from the early 1920s, and adopted by military and government services of several countries, most notably Nazi Germany before and during World War II.[2] Several different Enigma models were produced, but the German military models, having a plugboard, were the most complex. Japanese and Italian models were also in use.

Copper Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

The Enigma machines were a series of electro-mechanical rotor cipher machines developed and used in the early- to mid-20th century to protect commercial, diplomatic and military communication. Enigma was invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.[1] Early models were used commercially from the early 1920s, and adopted by military and government services of several countries, most notably Nazi Germany before and during World War II.[2] Several different Enigma models were produced, but the German military models, having a plugboard, were the most complex. Japanese and Italian models were also in use.

I shall search thoroughly on both eBay and Amazon for such perfect technology!

Copper Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Just remember, the Poles cracked the early enigmas in 1932 and Ultra intercepts by the Brits at Bletchley Park we’re decisive in reading messages from the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, and later the Kreigsmarine. The moral of the story is that you can crack i_the_sky’s messages!

PDXGrizzly said:
Copper Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Just remember, the Poles cracked the early enigmas in 1932 and Ultra intercepts by the Brits at Bletchley Park we’re decisive in reading messages from the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, and later the Kreigsmarine. The moral of the story is that you can crack i_the_sky’s messages!

I got my best man on it!

a-beautiful-mind.gif

I watched practice the other day when I was in Zootown.

They will be running the oopty oop all year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jodcon said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Copper Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

I got my best man on it!

a-beautiful-mind.gif

A bit below the belt, my man. Ursa really didn't like that point in his life.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Copper Griz said:

I got my best man on it!

a-beautiful-mind.gif

A bit below the belt, my man. Ursa really didn't like that point in his life.

You're right, I apologize. But in truth he might have succeeded if I could have gotten him to quit eating the chalk.

sdk.catfish said:
I don't think some of you get today's technology. Choate is being fed practice data via secluded cameras and regular drone flights. E-griz is so yesterday for his preparation. So much for fake open practices or closed practices such as Friday's. After all MSU isn't a STEM focused University for nothing.
Drones? I saw that MSU has a micro satellite. Now I know what it is for... I have a BUD (big ugly dish) with a few different LNBs. If I can manage to tune in to Griz practices I’ll be sure not to post any of it here.

EDIT: It should be noted that it is the perfect size to observe their chances of beating the Griz this year...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell, I can park my ass down on I-35 in Austin and watch the Texas Longhorns spring practise all and every year; and they with an athletic department that brought in over $ 79 million but a couple years ago. What the hell do they have to hide, nothing!!! Evidently.

No wonder they consider Montana a division 2 school. Rank amateur antics afraid of being outsmarted routine, all over again.

Back