• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate

HelenaHandBasket

Jeff Choate during his Triangle Classic address: “We’ve beat the Griz two years in a row but now the prodigal’s son has returned. But one thing I know: the sequel is hardly ever as good as the original.”

HookedonGriz said:
Best quote from a 9-13 career coach ever. Gonna be fun beating his ass for years.

We will see...But I will say this. These two coaches will be great for CAT/griz. The Hate is back!!!

More from the article:

“To a packed room of yipping Chaot-led ailurophiles, the choach-led the fight song and turned the crowd into a frenzy stating, ‘You’ve trusted the future of the program in me, and I know I replaced the winiest choach in our fabled history, and I haven’t had a very winny record, but what I lack in winning I make up in.’”

[Note I don’t think chaoch knows how that saying goes.]

garizzalies said:
More from the article:

“To a packed room of yipping Chaot-led ailurophiles, the choach-led the fight song and turned the crowd into a frenzy stating, ‘You’ve trusted the future of the program in me, and I know I replaced the winiest choach in our fabled history, and I haven’t had a very winny record, but what I lack in winning I make up in.’”

If only you could spell correctly, I’d be able to understand what you just said

Cute little snippet from a losing HC. Could not be more lil' bro if he tried. No wonder he is so revered in Bozeman. Perfect fit for them.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cute little snippet from a losing HC. Could not be more lil' bro if he tried. No wonder he is so revered in Bozeman. Perfect fit for them.

Well...We are Pre-season champs...

garizzalies said:
More from the article:

Nowhere as good as the original Curley, and a distant second to Shemp.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Big whoop. Every coach since Hysell has hung those banners. Chaoche needs to produce something truly remarkable on the field. I'm thinking 5-6 will get him a bump and a statue.

Weekend at Bobby’s Part II?

88d17961e1beaa4793a8e6aaf70b1e10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDAGRIZ said:
Along with Fish, who's 50-74. Revered.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Big whoop. Every coach since Hysell has hung those banners. Chaoche needs to produce something truly remarkable on the field. I'm thinking 5-6 will get him a bump and a statue.

Same amount of banners Bobby has hung in your championship center...

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Choate right now to bobcat boosters...

yeRT82F.jpg

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Do you mean the one that we have, that actually exists, that has actual championships on display, and isn't called the Hall of Full Collapses and Early Extensions? That one?

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Do you mean the one that we have, that actually exists, that has actual championships on display, and isn't called the Hall of Full Collapses and Early Extensions? That one?

Yep. That one, the one next to the failing school.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yep. That one, the one next to the failing school.

Fair, because this is the "Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS and the Current Enrollment of Extremely Regional State Funded Universities" forum. Dude, you're a very rational poster. You guys needlessly and preemptively extended the contract of a guy who has never had a winning season, ever. That cannot make sense to you. It just can't.

Back