• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Murray out for 2018 season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true....yet. Needs to pass some summer classes....again....but there’s definitely a chance he is ineligible. I saw he played in the recent softball game fundraiser so I’m assuming he’s eligible until these classes are over.

Edit: coming from Colter this is officially true now. Whoa.

HookedonGriz said:
Not true....yet. Needs to pass some summer classes....again....but there’s definitely a chance he is ineligible. I saw he played in the recent softball game fundraiser so I’m assuming he’s eligible until these classes are over.

It was just announced that he would miss 2018 season to focus on academics.

Damn, I had them winning the big sky conference this year and making a deep playoff run with Murray's arm.. so much for that!

Probably makes them better, that guy sucks.

That being said....the new format over on Bobcat nation is HORRIBLE!!!!! Whos idea was that??

CDAGRIZ said:
Shucks. You really hate to see that.

Troy Andersen next year....

maxresdefault.jpg

Freak athlete and clearly a guy the prior staff (and many other teams) had no answer for. Bummer he's going to be out this season as I really want this year's Griz team to beat the very best cats team possible, and without Murray they've lost some big time talent. I don't think this ends the cats hope for a good season, but it sure hurts it.

How the actual fuck? College where you get to study what you want vs high school where you study what you get to. How did he graduate? All the extra help a kid could ask for and he can’t pull it off? If I were a cat fan I’d be pissed. I’m assuming he’s not studying organic chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWahlberg said:
Freak athlete and clearly a guy the prior staff (and many other teams) had no answer for. Bummer he's going to be out this season as I really want this year's Griz team to beat the very best cats team possible, and without Murray they've lost some big time talent. I don't think this ends the cats hope for a good season, but it sure hurts it.

I am not sold this makes them a worse team, just possibly a different team. No one will replace Murray's running ability, but their passing game could take a step forward.

I honestly thought the cats had a legit shot at winning the conference this year. They are deep on offense and defense but they do not have a QB ready to play behind Murry unless that brand new transfer pans out. We are kind of in the same shape but I think we have a more capable replacement to Jensen.

“Chris is obviously an important part of this team,” Choate said, “but everyone that enters this program and this University knows that academics are the top priority. This will be a year for Chris to get his priorities in order and raise his academic work to the standard that MSU and this football program demand.”

Code words for “Oh Shit!!!!”

Might be a blessing in disguise for them, but I really wanted to see if the new staff could shut him down unlike Semores

dupuyer griz said:
How the actual f***? College where you get to study what you want vs high school where you study what you get to. How did he graduate? All the extra help a kid could ask for and he can’t pull it off? If I were a cat fan I’d be pissed. I’m assuming he’s not studying organic chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinesiology is his major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back