• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

“Roaming” Griz Passes

EW406

Did anyone jump on these today? After years of buying scalp tickets predominantly, the family and I decided to get four of these today. I’m hopeful they’ll be decent, but at $179 a ticket, i won’t be surprised if we get stuck in the south end zone every game.

PF%20quotes%2057.png

EW, you give that fuckin nimrod $4,300 for south end zone seats and I’m shooting you on general principle

EW406 said:
Did anyone jump on these today? After years of buying scalp tickets predominantly, the family and I decided to get four of these today. I’m hopeful they’ll be decent, but at $179 a ticket, i won’t be surprised if we get stuck in the south end zone every game.

I sat in the SEZ for the NDSU game. What' wrong with the SEZ? Seats were good...view was good...had Joey Counts running right AT me for the winning TD...I don't understand the issue?

I've sat in the SEZ many times, as someone who goes to one or two games a year that is the 'default'. I like it, it's best if you are sort of halfway up so you get a bit of a view of the other side of the field. The bad part is you can't really see Griz Vision, but that's ok. The seats I don't like so much are the expansion seats way up on the east side, they are simply too high; but I'll sit there if I have to.

I suspect the roaming pass is a way to move the last few seats each week, for $175 it's a good deal.

mcg said:
I've sat in the SEZ many times, as someone who goes to one or two games a year that is the 'default'. I like it, it's best if you are sort of halfway up so you get a bit of a view of the other side of the field. The bad part is you can't really see Griz Vision, but that's ok. The seats I don't like so much are the expansion seats way up on the east side, they are simply too high; but I'll sit there if I have to.

I suspect the roaming pass is a way to move the last few seats each week, for $175 it's a good deal.
I had tickets in the upper deck for 2 years and it was hands down the best view as far as seeing the field I’ve ever had. The NEZ is a far better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a great idea; if I didn't have nice seats already I would jump on it. Sounds fun.

garizzalies said:
PF%20quotes%2057.png

EW, you give that f***[*] nimrod $4,300 for south end zone seats and I’m shooting you on general principle

😂😂 no definitely not for 4,300!!! If i ever did, i would allow said shooting.

That being said there really isn’t a “bad” seat in WaGriz. There are prime, great, and good. I would put most anything in the south end zone in the good department. The closer to the field the better, not seeing GrizVision can be a bummer sometimes, i mean you know, gots to see the Kiss Cam and Karaoke cam.....

EW406 said:
garizzalies said:
PF%20quotes%2057.png

EW, you give that f***[*] nimrod $4,300 for south end zone seats and I’m shooting you on general principle

😂😂 no definitely not for 4,300!!! If i ever did, i would allow said shooting.

That being said there really isn’t a “bad” seat in WaGriz. There are prime, great, and good. I would put most anything in the south end zone in the good department. The closer to the field the better, not seeing GrizVision can be a bummer sometimes, i mean you know, gots to see the Kiss Cam and Karaoke cam.....

Jimmy John's . . .

This is an intriguing idea, but I agree that if you are in the south end zone every week, it takes some of the luster off the bloom.

Great draw to get new people in. Not as much as regular seats. But you don’t build the comraderie of the people you are around since it’s a different seat every week. And I that’s part of the fun

EW406 said:

Throughout the season, I would like to hear the opinion off anyone that purchased these roaming tickets. If I didn't already have season tickets, I would be inclined to jump on them.

MikeyGriz said:
EW406 said:

Throughout the season, I would like to hear the opinion off anyone that purchased these roaming tickets. If I didn't already have season tickets, I would be inclined to jump on them.

I will definitely report back and let you guys know!

Back