• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Murray out for 2018 season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
Ya, elitist. I grew up on the res without electricity, running water or indoor plumbing.

Reminds me of the bullshit stories of my old man. 'Had to walk to school five miles, up hill, each way.' I know nothing of your youth, PR, but we are the same age. No "electricity, running water or indoor plumbing" on the Rez(federal welfare state)can be pinned on your parents. Don't blame the world.

PlayerRep said:
Huh? Are you paying attention? I didn't say UM would go 2-6. The Cat troll did.

Please learn to read before poster more on egriz.

Will be happy to accept our apology.

Huh? Not this Cat troll. I talked about how Jay Hill, a good coach, went from 2-6 to a BSC title and nearly a semifinal in year 4. I talked about how Choate, who I think is a good coach, went from 2-6 to 5-3 in year 2 (same as Hill). I indicated that Bobby, a good coach, is coming into a thin roster and it will probably take a year to successfully install his system. I asserted that if the injury bug hits this already thin roster, 2-6 isn't inconceivable. I never predicted 2-6, but I did make a prediction. Ask Kem. He said he bookmarked it.

Are you paying attention?

PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
Color me surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical nonsense from you. Waste of space. Do you think you add something to the board with a post like that?
Yes, yes I do. Typical response from you, what an elitist twat. Just for the record, I read an article about a kid with Down’s syndrome the other day. He played on a high school team, so if that’s what playing the game does for you then... yeah I get where you’re always coming from.

Ya, elitist. I grew up on the res without electricity, running water or indoor plumbing. Is that your definition of elitist?

Many of your posts add nothing to the board. Sometimes just stupid. Hey, free country. Go for it

I thought you grew up in Bozeman? What res are you from?

My lady, who loves football by the way and is a rabid fan of the Griz and Denver Broncos and attends all Griz home games with me, finally asked to see what was so special about egriz. I handed her my phone and had her read 3 threads, start to finish, where I knew several tits-for tats, led by you know who, were dominating the threads. She handed me the phone back, looked at me with disgust and said "Are there any grownups on that board?"

I'm not banned from the board but self imposed hiatus is in order.

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
As temping as it is to just leave this as PR calling me a liar and saying I'm not actually referencing any post, I decided to go forward with this. I'm sure PR will call me more mean names soon enough, so I can rest easy on that.

As a review, I made a rational case on how the grizz might be in for a challenging year regardless of how good the coaching is now. I did this in a respectful manner acknowledging BH's previous success at this level.

What PR gave me in return was a gift. It's very difficult to pin down PR as can be expected from a successful lawyer. Through his application and professional use of the English language, his posts will typically leave him an 'out' and the ability to later say "I never said that". This time he didn't. At the bottom I'll explain. Here's the exchange:

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
Jay Hill at Weber is a good coach. Even though he went 2-6 his first year, he's a good coach. He went 5-3 is second year, and went 6-2 in his third and made the playoffs. Last year he was 7-1 and made the quarterfinals.

I believe Choate is a good coach. He went 2-6 his first year and 5-3 last year. Based on the Cats 7-3 record in the last 10, I think 6-2 with a playoff appearance is a reasonable expectation for this year.

BH is a good coach but 2-6 is a real possibility for this year. IMHO you guys are a handful of injuries from that result. The difference between the grizz and the two Cat teams referenced, is I'm not sure this fanbase can keep perspective and successfully manage that type of season without a complete and total meltdown.

Stitt hurt you guys. BH can't fix the mess in his first year.

I call BS to your comment that UM is just a few injuries away from 2-6. With the new JC qb, I don't see any injuries as being devastating. I don't agree with all the weak depth stuff either. Safety depth has been improved in the past month. O-line has a lot of big, talented and athletic lineman. Just inexperienced. Frosh and sops have stepped up big for the Griz in the past. Corner has a bunch of athletic kids with good size. They will be fine, I believe, and I don't see the new defensive scheme leaving the corners out on an island by themselves.

Some Cat posters, especially trolls like you, just desperately want the Griz to be bad and Hauck to struggle, which colors your posts and view of reality.

PR is very clear on this and doesn't leave himself any future wiggle room, which is a rarity. He's excluded all possible 'excuses' for a poor first season under BH. It doesn't matter how many injuries there are. It doesn't matter if there's a lack of depth because it was shored up with transfers. It doesn't matter what talent was left from Stitt, because of BH's coaching ability will make them performers.

Now to the current situation. The Buss injury and his 2018 absence is significant. The Cats, in spite of the well documented losing record, actually finished 5-3 in conference (with another win over the grizz) due primarily to finishing 2nd in scoring defense and 2nd in total D. We would not have come close to that result without Bignell. The Buss injury will hurt you guys. All Americans don't come around every day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now your D lost all 4 back end, all 3 LB, and 2 out of 4 DL from last years starters? The OL is in a similar predicament and I'm surprised no transfers were announced (yet). The OL was the vanguard of BH's success and it will take at least a year to get it back to his desired personnel and level of play.

I'm not sure I agree with PR assessment that depth is fine and injuries won't matter. Or his thinking Stitt left plenty of talent and the dropdowns have solved the problems with depth. I believe this will be a tough year for my great and noble friends to the west.

We will see. Time will tell.

You are an idiot, troll and liar. Nothing in the post backs up anything you said. I stand behind all of what I said. UM is going to be 2-6. Feel free to get any UM poster to agree with you on that.

How much do you want to bet about UM being 2-6 in conference?

Get out of here with your BS. My god, what is wrong with you?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
As temping as it is to just leave this as PR calling me a liar and saying I'm not actually referencing any post, I decided to go forward with this. I'm sure PR will call me more mean names soon enough, so I can rest easy on that.

As a review, I made a rational case on how the grizz might be in for a challenging year regardless of how good the coaching is now. I did this in a respectful manner acknowledging BH's previous success at this level.

What PR gave me in return was a gift. It's very difficult to pin down PR as can be expected from a successful lawyer. Through his application and professional use of the English language, his posts will typically leave him an 'out' and the ability to later say "I never said that". This time he didn't. At the bottom I'll explain. Here's the exchange:

PlayerRep said:
I call BS to your comment that UM is just a few injuries away from 2-6. With the new JC qb, I don't see any injuries as being devastating. I don't agree with all the weak depth stuff either. Safety depth has been improved in the past month. O-line has a lot of big, talented and athletic lineman. Just inexperienced. Frosh and sops have stepped up big for the Griz in the past. Corner has a bunch of athletic kids with good size. They will be fine, I believe, and I don't see the new defensive scheme leaving the corners out on an island by themselves.

Some Cat posters, especially trolls like you, just desperately want the Griz to be bad and Hauck to struggle, which colors your posts and view of reality.

PR is very clear on this and doesn't leave himself any future wiggle room, which is a rarity. He's excluded all possible 'excuses' for a poor first season under BH. It doesn't matter how many injuries there are. It doesn't matter if there's a lack of depth because it was shored up with transfers. It doesn't matter what talent was left from Stitt, because of BH's coaching ability will make them performers.

Now to the current situation. The Buss injury and his 2018 absence is significant. The Cats, in spite of the well documented losing record, actually finished 5-3 in conference (with another win over the grizz) due primarily to finishing 2nd in scoring defense and 2nd in total D. We would not have come close to that result without Bignell. The Buss injury will hurt you guys. All Americans don't come around every day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now your D lost all 4 back end, all 3 LB, and 2 out of 4 DL from last years starters? The OL is in a similar predicament and I'm surprised no transfers were announced (yet). The OL was the vanguard of BH's success and it will take at least a year to get it back to his desired personnel and level of play.

I'm not sure I agree with PR assessment that depth is fine and injuries won't matter. Or his thinking Stitt left plenty of talent and the dropdowns have solved the problems with depth. I believe this will be a tough year for my great and noble friends to the west.

We will see. Time will tell.

You are an idiot, troll and liar. Nothing in the post backs up anything you said. I stand behind all of what I said. UM is going to be 2-6. Feel free to get any UM poster to agree with you on that.

How much do you want to bet about UM being 2-6 in conference?

Get out of here with your BS. My god, what is wrong with you?

Who wrote the bolded part? I think the same individual who asked me in another post if I wanted to see the list of posters they've put as foe, then told another poster they've "...never..." used that item.

It's obvious some people don't know Jack even when they look in the damn mirror, embellish their resume, and still can't figure out why that professor in Palo Alto told them "You are a master at debate..." He's just a masterbater...

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
Huh? Are you paying attention? I didn't say UM would go 2-6. The Cat troll did.

Please learn to read before poster more on egriz.

Will be happy to accept our apology.

Huh? Not this Cat troll. I talked about how Jay Hill, a good coach, went from 2-6 to a BSC title and nearly a semifinal in year 4. I talked about how Choate, who I think is a good coach, went from 2-6 to 5-3 in year 2 (same as Hill). I indicated that Bobby, a good coach, is coming into a thin roster and it will probably take a year to successfully install his system. I asserted that if the injury bug hits this already thin roster, 2-6 isn't inconceivable. I never predicted 2-6, but I did make a prediction. Ask Kem. He said he bookmarked it.

Are you paying attention?
I am! You said “thin roster” twice. Could you help me understand how the Griz roster is “thin?”

SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
dupuyer griz said:
PlayerRep said:
Typical nonsense from you. Waste of space. Do you think you add something to the board with a post like that?
Yes, yes I do. Typical response from you, what an elitist twat. Just for the record, I read an article about a kid with Down’s syndrome the other day. He played on a high school team, so if that’s what playing the game does for you then... yeah I get where you’re always coming from.

Ya, elitist. I grew up on the res without electricity, running water or indoor plumbing. Is that your definition of elitist?

Many of your posts add nothing to the board. Sometimes just stupid. Hey, free country. Go for it

I thought you grew up in Bozeman? What res are you from?

Fort Peck. Member of the Sioux tribe. Dad died when I was 10. My mom moved the family to Bozeman eventually, as she had a sister living there. Graduated from Bozeman high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back