• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ and live streaming 2018

On the GoGriz football schedule, the CalPo game is the only one with a live video link so I’m guessing it’s the only game you’ll be able to watch on GoGriz.

So for non-montana residents that don’t have direct/directnow, the only games we’ll be able to watch are the CalPo and WIll games. This is unacceptable.

alabamagrizzly said:
On the GoGriz football schedule, the CalPo game is the only one with a live video link so I’m guessing it’s the only game you’ll be able to watch on GoGriz.

So for non-montana residents that don’t have direct/directnow, the only games we’ll be able to watch are the CalPo and WIll games. This is unacceptable.

[email protected]

grizpsych said:
The other way to go for SWX games is to find a VPN provider that can spoof your location too Montana. That would get by there regional coverage block and allow you to view the game on their app.

You say this like it’s sooooo easy but you might as well be giving me a cookies recipe in German. :mrgreen:

bgbigdog said:
alabamagrizzly said:

[email protected]

And Kent will be like “who dis?”

alabamagrizzly said:
bgbigdog said:
alabamagrizzly said:

[email protected]

No he will respond, and probably within the first couple hours.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
bgbigdog said:
alabamagrizzly said:

[email protected]

No he will respond, and probably within the first couple hours.

Maybe just ask him to get one of the assistants to put out a release with everything they know, sooner than 8/31. I’m blocked or I’d do or myself.

bgbigdog said:
alabamagrizzly said:

[email protected]
It's not up to him.

Is there even ONE person on this board who believes the bsc gives even the tiniest shit about the alums or fans of their member schools? They care about one thing and one thing only, and that's increasing the revenue for the conference fat cats in the corner offices. And what's worse, we let them get away with it each and every year without making a stink.

Time for UM to pack its bags and leave this conference to the fan bases who deserve it.

EverettGriz said:
Is there even ONE person on this board who believes the bsc gives even the tiniest shit about the alums or fans of their member schools? They care about one thing and one thing only, and that's increasing the revenue for the conference fat cats in the corner offices. And what's worse, we let them get away with it each and every year without making a stink.

Time for UM to pack its bags and leave this conference to the fan bases who deserve it.

I, for one, don't agree with anything, or hardly anything, of what you just said.

Last year I watched alot of Big Sky games on Big SkyConf.com on my computer. Or stream it to your smart TV. Not only Griz games but all Big Sky games.

Grizwold said:
Last year I watched alot of Big Sky games on Big SkyConf.com on my computer. Or stream it to your smart TV. Not only Griz games but all Big Sky games.

ALOT.png

Tell-the-Difference-Between-Alot,-Allot-and-A-Lot-Step-5.jpg

In 2017, we had four games on SWX, with other options outside Montana.
Valparaiso at Montana, SWX, Altitude (Outside Montana)
Savannah State at Montana, SWX, Altitude (Outside Montana)
Montana at Portland State, SWX/Pluto TV
Montana at Weber State, SWX/Pluto TV

We had one game on Eleven Sports.
Montana at Idaho State, Eleven Sports/Pluto TV

We had three games on ROOT and Audience.
Northern Arizona at Montana, ROOT SPORTS/Audience Network
Northern Colorado at Montana, ROOT SPORTS/Audience Network
Montana at Montana State, ROOT SPORTS/Audience Network

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Is there even ONE rational person on this board who believes the bsc gives even the tiniest shit about the alums or fans of their member schools? They care about one thing and one thing only, and that's increasing the revenue for the conference fat cats in the corner offices. And what's worse, we let them get away with it each and every year without making a stink.

I, for one, don't agree with anything, or hardly anything, of what you just said.

I've edited for clarity.

Here's what Tom Griz Fan found for non-ROOT/non-Eleven Sports games.
Sept 1: Northern Iowa, 7 PM, SWX
..............UNI http://unipanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
..............TV: Panther Sports Network (CFU | KCRG | WHO | KGCW | NBC Sports Chicago)
..............https://www.cfu.net/news/newsletter/august-2018/how-to-watch-your-favorite-team
Not all televised UNI games are on the Panther Sports Network. Some games air on other networks in our TV lineup, on ESPN+ or ESPN3.com. TV coverage has not been announced yet for all games. Check cfu.net/football for an up-to-date schedule. 2017?: Around the country, affiliate stations and ESPN3 pick up the games and broadcast the UNI events in their markets.
Sept 8: Drake, 1 PM, SWX - No info yet
Sept 15: at Western Illinois, ESPN+, 2 PM
..............WIU https://goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=281
Oct 6: Portland State, 2 PM, SWX
..............PSU https://goviks.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
..............Video link on their schedule goes to Pluto.tv
Oct 13: at North Dakota, Noon, SWX/MIDCO
..............UNDies have an effed-up website; their sched video link goes to Pluto
Oct 27: UC Davis, TBD, SWX (their sched Watch link goes to a 404 site)

oGriz said:
Here's what Tom Griz Fan found for non-ROOT/non-Eleven Sports games.
Sept 1: Northern Iowa, 7 PM, SWX
..............UNI http://unipanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
..............TV: Panther Sports Network (CFU | KCRG | WHO | KGCW | NBC Sports Chicago)
..............https://www.cfu.net/news/newsletter/august-2018/how-to-watch-your-favorite-team
Not all televised UNI games are on the Panther Sports Network. Some games air on other networks in our TV lineup, on ESPN+ or ESPN3.com. TV coverage has not been announced yet for all games. Check cfu.net/football for an up-to-date schedule. 2017?: Around the country, affiliate stations and ESPN3 pick up the games and broadcast the UNI events in their markets.
Sept 8: Drake, 1 PM, SWX - No info yet
Sept 15: at Western Illinois, ESPN+, 2 PM
..............WIU https://goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=281
Oct 6: Portland State, 2 PM, SWX
..............PSU https://goviks.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
..............Video link on their schedule goes to Pluto.tv
Oct 13: at North Dakota, Noon, SWX/MIDCO
..............UNDies have an effed-up website; their sched video link goes to Pluto
Oct 27: UC Davis, TBD, SWX (their sched Watch link goes to a 404 site)

For UNI this could be a good sign for me. I have DISH and most likely will get the sports pack and one channel below should have the game:

TV: Panther Sports Network (CFU | KCRG | WHO | KGCW | NBC Sports Chicago)

Looking at the Altitude Sports website, Altitude 2 will carry the NIU game on Sept. 1.
Says it's Direct TV channel 681-1.

grizeyes said:
Looking at the Altitude Sports website, Altitude 2 will carry the NIU game on Sept. 1.
Says it's Direct TV channel 681-1.

Good to hear!!! Also shows MSU game against WIU on Thursday. Wanted to see that also.

Back