• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

garizzalies

....From what I’m hearing, I think it’s more than just a possibility.

My neighbor the cat person seems to think Troy Andersen will be their savior at QB, RB, and LB.

Here’s how the convo went:

Me: That sounds impressive, but if Troy goes down, you’re so screwed.

Delusional Cat Person: No, because the backup will be playing, too.

Me: Huh?

DCP: The backup will be ready to go at all times because he will play WR when Troy is at QB, and will move to QB when Troy goes to RB

Me: Seriously?

DCP: Yep, it'll be awesome. No OC will be able to plan for it. They won’t know if Troy’s coming or going.

Me: Wow. Wonder why MSU is the only school to do this?

DCP: Innovation.

Me: Are you sure you don’t mean, “desperation?”

Wow. With each passing year, each time somebody over here says MSU is the little brother, the irony increases.

ABQCat said:
Wow. With each passing year, each time somebody over here says MSU is the little brother, the irony increases.

Except for the fact that another cat fan is posting over here on a Griz board....thanks for the irony little brother

HookedonGriz said:
ABQCat said:

Except for the fact that another cat fan is posting over here on a Griz board....thanks for the irony little brother

I spend time analyzing all our competition. I just came from the WIU site and amazingly, it’s even more pathetic than this place. Bob’s media lock down is a real bummer. Just to be nice, I’ll help with a few things you should be worrying about over here instead of starting another awful, embarrassing Cat thread. Enjoy.

1. You should be concerned if Sneed is QB1. His year at UNLV (a really crappy school that would be middle of the pack in the BSC) 3 guys all threw about 100 passes. Sneed had the worst completion percentage. He was also really bad at the JC. If one of the other guys don’t take him to the woodshed this summer, you should be concerned. I know PR said he looks great in practice last spring, but he apparently doesn’t know much about football, because that’s a garbage assessment when’s there’s real data available.

2. Bob’s hallmark of success in the past came from OL play and LB play. You have 1 returning starter on the OL, and he might be out for a little bit. Ouch. Olson might turn out ok at LB, but you guys are thin, thin, thin in that group. Before PR calls me mean names and claims I never played the game, Bob is on record in multiple interviews saying he’s concerned about both these position groups. I suspect the LB play will be ok, but the OL looks like real trouble. Trenches are important gang, and this one won’t be good.

3. With the lack of playing experience and depth, UNI couldn’t possibly be a worst opening game. UNI will come in very physical and hungry, and their front 7 will likely own your OL. I think Bob would have preferred the schools for the deaf and blind you played last year as opposed to a couple MV teams.

I could keep going, but I have to leave for an appointment. Try not to embarrass yourselves too much in this Cat thread. I’ll check back later to see how you’re doing.

Garizzalies, you're forgetting about the intangibles that Choach has brought to the MSU program. What he lacks in wins, he makes up for in . . . program stuff and, um, well, some other stuff that they can't really, um . . . well, that's not important right now. He's the coach of the future; anyone who knows that football isn't about winning can see it.

ABQCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
ABQCat said:

I spend time analyzing all our competition. I just came from the WIU site and amazingly, it’s even more pathetic than this place. Bob’s media lock down is a real bummer. Just to be nice, I’ll help with a few things you should be worrying about over here instead of starting another awful, embarrassing Cat thread. Enjoy.

1. You should be concerned if Sneed is QB1. His year at UNLV (a really crappy school that would be middle of the pack in the BSC) 3 guys all threw about 100 passes. Sneed had the worst completion percentage. He was also really bad at the JC. If one of the other guys don’t take him to the woodshed this summer, you should be concerned. I know PR said he looks great in practice last spring, but he apparently doesn’t know much about football, because that’s a garbage assessment when’s there’s real data available.

2. Bob’s hallmark of success in the past came from OL play and LB play. You have 1 returning starter on the OL, and he might be out for a little bit. Ouch. Olson might turn out ok at LB, but you guys are thin, thin, thin in that group. Before PR calls me mean names and claims I never played the game, Bob is on record in multiple interviews saying he’s concerned about both these position groups. I suspect the LB play will be ok, but the OL looks like real trouble. Trenches are important gang, and this one won’t be good.

3. With the lack of playing experience and depth, UNI couldn’t possibly be a worst opening game. UNI will come in very physical and hungry, and their front 7 will likely own your OL. I think Bob would have preferred the schools for the deaf and blind you played last year as opposed to a couple MV teams.

I could keep going, but I have to leave for an appointment. Try not to embarrass yourselves too much in this Cat thread. I’ll check back later to see how you’re doing.
:lol:

You come in to troll, and then launch into this after one person baits you.

You’re really bad at this. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
ABQCat said:

Where am I wrong? Along with the gratuitous insults, at least PR gives a counter perspective.

ABQCat said:
uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
HookedonGriz said:

Where am I wrong? Along with the gratuitous insults, at least PR gives a counter perspective.
Who’s gonna read some troll post that can’t get its point across in less than a paragraph? :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:

Who’s gonna read some troll post that can’t get its point across in less than a paragraph? :lol:
Fair point. Nobody accuses this place of have reading comprehension or attention span, but consider something else just for a moment. Perhaps I was the one baiting the follow on response (that came exactly as expected).

ABQCat said:
uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
uofmman1122 said:

Fair point. Nobody accuses this place of have reading comprehension or attention span, but consider something else just for a moment. Perhaps I was the one baiting the follow on response (that came exactly as expected).
tenor.gif

This one isn't going well for you, ABQCat. Might want to regroup. I hope your appointment went well.

I do remember PR saying he's at Pearl Jam. I'm actually looking forward to an actual response later tonight or possibly tomorrow. Right now it's actually embarrassing for you guys. Not a single meaningful response.

Anyone? No more gifs please. Those just admit your defeat (again).

“Haha, jokes on you fizzball IDIOTS. You’re so obsessed with the cats so much that you won’t respond point by point to my five-paragraph post calling you out on your own message board. Let me know when you’ve got the balls to #debateme.

...somebody?...

...please...”

uofmman1122 said:
“Haha, jokes on you fizzball IDIOTS. You’re so obsessed with the cats so much that you won’t respond point by point to my five-paragraph post calling you out on your own message board. Let me know when you’ve got the balls to #debateme.

...somebody?...

...please...”

:lol: :lol: :clap:

News out of Griz fall camp must be really slow as more threads about the Cats and Pearl Jam appear.

One piece of news that did come out of fall camp is that the Griz lost another offensive lineman. This reinforces ABQ Cats post. Not good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsky33 said:
News out of Griz fall camp must be really slow as more threads about the Cats appear.

One piece of news that did come out of fall camp is the Griz lost another offensive lineman. This reinforces ABQ Cats post. Not good!

Oh, good.

Can you explain his post?

I didn’t read it.

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
News out of Griz fall camp must be really slow as more threads about the Cats appear.

One piece of news that did come out of fall camp is the Griz lost another offensive lineman. This reinforces ABQ Cats post. Not good!

Oh, good.

I didn’t read it.

Read it yourself.

I do like looking on the competition boards. Generally it's an efficient way to research an opponent. Strange that this place is the only one with continuous and oddly obsessive threads about the Cats. I would be more than happy to participate in Cat threads on other competition boards, but none exist. Glad you guys invite us into the fold though.

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Oh, good.

I didn’t read it.

I'm betting it's something about how he thinks the Griz won't be very good, something about Hauck's HC record, and probabaly an enrollment and/or hippie comment. Standard shit.

Back