• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

SACCAT66 said:
Paytonlives said:
ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's 7-3 in their last 10 BSC games including 2 straight over the grizz, could you? The same Cat team who finished ahead of the grizz last year based on the head-to-head? If you are predicting the final grizz record, then it may be the best post you've ever made.

3-8

I will take that bet...$100 to the winners choice of charities...

OK... You can owe me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joqm2pjRJIA

ABQCat. What is your prediction on cat success regarding where they play TA? I said 6-5 if he is qb from day one and think their wins will drop off he plays both sides. where do you think he should have been played last year. Thanks man.

Dutch Lane said:
ABQCat. What is your prediction on cat success regarding where they play TA? I said 6-5 if he is qb from day one and think their wins will drop off he plays both sides. where do you think he should have been played last year. Thanks man.

Dutch, he will be at QB. Also, he will see some special plays at RB. From what we have seen of him he will be a really good QB. He has a quick release, is accurate with a good arm and he can run as he showed last year. Plus he is a leader and really smart. Never has had below and A all through school. They will do better than 6-5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strategic-user-experience-confabuk-2013-3-638.jpg

Paytonlives said:
SACCAT66 said:
Paytonlives said:
ABQCat said:
Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's 7-3 in their last 10 BSC games including 2 straight over the grizz, could you? The same Cat team who finished ahead of the grizz last year based on the head-to-head? If you are predicting the final grizz record, then it may be the best post you've ever made.

3-8

I will take that bet...$100 to the winners choice of charities...

OK... You can owe me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joqm2pjRJIA

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood! And besides....I NEVER slice!

ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:
Dutch Lane said:
This is Choates last year if they don’t have a winning record. He is desperate and will roll the dice and play Andersen wherever they think he gives them the best chance to win. The jr. high school model of coaching football. They are gonna ride the kid into the ground by the time the late season beat down in Missoula rolls around. I know him and his people and am concerned for him that he will be wasted and used up by the time he’s a senior. If Andersen plays only qb from day one I think they go 6-5. If they rotate qbs, wrs, rbs and olbs all season they win 3 games. That’s just like my opinion man.

Dutch, you are way off base. Choate is neither desperate nor will it be his last year. They are riding no one into the ground. Fake news on your part!

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

I’ve already posted about this, but those 5 non-Montana wins came against the worst teams in the Big Sky.

bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Yep, so what is your point?

The dude HAS NEVER thrown a ball in live action NCAA Football game and you all think he is the next Tom Brady.

The unknown of QB is greater at msu than at UM and yet as always the kitten fans over evaluate their team. Doubt me? take at look at the predictions last year and the year before on catbox nation. Some Boners over there thought the cats would be 10-1 with their only loss to WSU. Even after a 31-0 loss some thought they would run the table. Cat fans are notorious for over inflating both wins and loses.

ABQCat said:
Who's going to be 3-8?

You couldn't be talking about the Cat team that's coming off THREE consecutive losing seasons, could you? The same Cat team who finished spring camp by announcing its 2yr starting QB can’t spell “academically ineligible”? If you are predicting the final CAT record, then it may be the most GENEROUS post you've ever made.

uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:
Dutch, you are way off base. Choate is neither desperate nor will it be his last year. They are riding no one into the ground. Fake news on your part!

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

I’ve already posted about this, but those 5 non-Montana wins came against the worst teams in the Big Sky.

You could just call it like it is: CHOKE has a .364 winning percentage.

stonecrest said:
uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
Who's going to be 3-8?

You could just call it like it is: CHOKE has a .364 winning percentage.

Have you watched any of their fall camp?

Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Yep, so what is your point?

The dude HAS NEVER thrown a ball in live action NCAA Football game and you all think he is the next Tom Brady.

The unknown of QB is greater at msu than at UM and yet as always the kitten fans over evaluate their team. Doubt me? take at look at the predictions last year and the year before on catbox nation. Some Boners over there thought the cats would be 10-1 with their only loss to WSU. Even after a 31-0 loss some thought they would run the table. Cat fans are notorious for over inflating both wins and loses.

Have you watched him in fall camp?

Bigly33, are they doing something secret at camp and it’s just fake news that:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
  • very little, if any, WR experience?
All fake news?

garizzalies said:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

Nothing secret at all. But, you people that say the Cats do not have a QB have not been there to see firsthand. Practices and next scrimmage is open. Check it out.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

Nothing secret at all. But, you people that say the Cats do not have a QB have not been there to see firsthand. Practices and next scrimmage is open. Check it out.

Through a surrogate: Looked flat to me. No enthusiasm. Seemed like they were going through the motions. Not Nate Dogg's drug-dealing son on scholarship going through the motions, but going through the motions. I wasn't impressed.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

Through a surrogate: Looked flat to me. No enthusiasm. Seemed like they were going through the motions. Not Nate Dogg's drug-dealing son on scholarship going through the motions, but going through the motions. I wasn't impressed.

That must have been the blind guy with the white cane that was there. At least send a surrogate that isn’t blind!

Holy moly. I step away for a few and all hell breaks loose. Dutch, let me watch first hand on Saturday first. I thought the idea of Andersen playing QB was utterly absurd, but the more I hear from Choate and first hand accounts from QBC members watching practice, I'm not so sure.

I do believe the kid isn't "all hype". I do believe the PAC missed big time on an upper echelon player. I believe it when reports come back that's he's both academically smart and "football smart", and that's helped him move effortlessly with these transitions and movements. I believe he's a completely committed and a hard working kid. I believe he is already a team leader.

With all that said, I'm happy to throw shade at you guys over here, but as of today, I don't know what to make of the Cat's QB situation. Choate is on record saying the scrimmage will be totally vanilla with respect to scheme, but there will still be plenty to evaluate. I can't wait.

uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:

3-8
Who's going to be 3-8?

How would you rate the UM conference wins?

PlayerRep said:
uofmman1122 said:
ABQCat said:
Paytonlives said:
Who's going to be 3-8?

How would you rate the UM conference wins?
I wouldn’t, because I don’t see what that has to do with the Cats going 5-0 against the worst teams in the conference, and 2-3 against the rest.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
  • their best OLB @ QB#1
  • QB#2 @ WR
  • a HB @ 260+lbs, and
All fake news?

That must have been the blind guy with the white cane that was there. At least send a surrogate that isn’t blind!

He need not see. He can hear and feel the disarray. He likened it to a junior high practice where the coach/pre-algebra teacher has lost control of the locker room. I don't believe it's that bad just yet, but we've all heard rumblings of players not buying in, etc. You may be blind if you can't see it...

Back