• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

bgbigdog said:
grizcountry420 said:
Ursa Major said:
uofmman1122 said:
From the last post I made on this subject:

The only team with a winning record Choate's teams have ever beaten is us.
The combined record of the other 5 teams he beat in conference since he got his first win is 13-41 (24%).
Those teams were the #10 (PSU '16), #11 (UND '17), #13 (PSU '17), #10 (UNCO '17), and #9 (ISU '17) overall teams in the Big Sky in their respective year.

I wouldn't say we were good the last two years, but nowhere in my post did I imply we were one of the worst teams (which is why I didn't say you're 7-0 against the worst teams), unless you want to argue that any of the above teams were better than UM at any point in the last two seasons.

What were you saying earlier about reading comprehension? :lol:

But either way...

28eqxa.jpg
Poty

I agree. Just give him the award now..

+1

Yep, already got freshman of year ward last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Chode was quoted in the paper this week saying, “stats are for losers.”

Pretty sure he was referring to his team’s win column

garizzalies said:
....From what I’m hearing, I think it’s more than just a possibility.

My neighbor the cat person seems to think Troy Andersen will be their savior at QB, RB, and LB.

Here’s how the convo went:

Me: That sounds impressive, but if Troy goes down, you’re so screwed.

Delusional Cat Person: No, because the backup will be playing, too.

Me: Huh?

DCP: The backup will be ready to go at all times because he will play WR when Troy is at QB, and will move to QB when Troy goes to RB

Me: Seriously?

DCP: Yep, it'll be awesome. No OC will be able to plan for it. They won’t know if Troy’s coming or going.

Me: Wow. Wonder why MSU is the only school to do this?

DCP: Innovation.

Me: Are you sure you don’t mean, “desperation?”

Go home...have a beer, relax

garizzalies said:

Yes, and any coach says the same thing including Bobby when he was at UNLV. Not uncommon for any good coach to say that.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Yes, and any coach says the same thing including Bobby when he was at UNLV. Not uncommon for any good coach to say that.

Sure. Yep. Sure. No really Cats are great and nothing to worry about here. Sure. Yep. Trending in the right direction on our fourth year. Sure. Yep. QB is solid. One of our strengths. Sure Yep. Stats mean nothing and are for losers. Sure

bgbigdog said:
grizcountry420 said:
Ursa Major said:
uofmman1122 said:
From the last post I made on this subject:

The only team with a winning record Choate's teams have ever beaten is us.
The combined record of the other 5 teams he beat in conference since he got his first win is 13-41 (24%).
Those teams were the #10 (PSU '16), #11 (UND '17), #13 (PSU '17), #10 (UNCO '17), and #9 (ISU '17) overall teams in the Big Sky in their respective year.

I wouldn't say we were good the last two years, but nowhere in my post did I imply we were one of the worst teams (which is why I didn't say you're 7-0 against the worst teams), unless you want to argue that any of the above teams were better than UM at any point in the last two seasons.

What were you saying earlier about reading comprehension? :lol:

But either way...

28eqxa.jpg
Poty

I agree. Just give him the award now..

+1
+2

Hells bells said:
garizzalies said:

My neighbor the cat person seems to think Troy Andersen will be their savior at QB, RB, and LB.

DCP: The backup will be ready to go at all times because he will play WR when Troy is at QB, and will move to QB when Troy goes to RB

DCP: Yep, it'll be awesome. No OC will be able to plan for it. They won’t know if Troy’s coming or going.

Do every night, thx. In fact, I was just sippin on a brew and thought I’d browse the Pussycat’s schedule for once. Holy crapoli! Had no idea. You guys will be LUCKY to start the season 2-5. Could be 1-6 if the P-cats lay an egg @PSU, which they’ve been known to do. And if the locker room ain’t lost by that point, I imagine they’d mail in the rest.

If they start 0-2 that PSU game on the road becomes HUGE. Don't think they beat EWU, Idaho or Weber St (Tough 3 game stretch) ISU is a trap game on the road. The Griz on the road, Hauck will have them way more prepared than Stitt.

This is why with an unproven QB in the pass happy BSC I can see the cats at 3-8 or 4-7. Only N. Colorado and Wagner are sure wins.

Home- Western Illinios (#27)
Away- South Dakota State (#3)
Home- Wagner
Away- Portland State
Home- Eastern Wash (#9)
Home- Idaho (#31)
Away- Weber (#8)
Away- Idaho State
Home- Cal-Poly
Home- Northern Colorado
Away Griz (#24)

There is a billion Top 25's, I used STATS.

Granted their sched does get lighter at the end, but if they do start 2-5, any rational person here think they can rattle off 4 wins in a row, including @UM, to save a winning season?

Paytonlives said:
If they start 0-2 that PSU game on the road becomes HUGE. Don't think they beat EWU, Idaho or Weber St (Tough 3 game stretch) ISU is a trap game on the road. The Griz on the road, Hauck will have them way more prepared than Stitt.

This is why with an unproven QB in the pass happy BSC I can see the cats at 3-8 or 4-7. Only N. Colorado and Wagner are sure wins.

Home- Wagner
Away- Portland State
Home- Eastern Wash (#9)
Home- Idaho (#31)
Away- Weber (#8)
Away- Idaho State
Home- Cal-Poly
Home- Northern Colorado
Away Griz (#24)

Western Illinios is gold rush game, going to be a packed house at bobcat stadium and a guarenteed win
SDSU scares me TBH. They lost that big TE to the second round of the NFL draft
Wagner...another win

when was the last time Portland State and Idaho done anything in college football? we played Idaho a few years ago and almost won with a non-existant passing game and a beat-up chad newell

Sad to admit this, since 2001 when the streak ended we have more victories against the griz in missoula

garizzalies said:
Hells bells said:
garizzalies said:

Do every night, thx. In fact, I was just sippin on a brew and thought I’d browse the Pussycat’s schedule for once. Holy crapoli! Had no idea. You guys will be LUCKY to start the season 2-5. Could be 1-6 if the P-cats lay an egg @PSU, which they’ve been known to do. And if the locker room ain’t lost by that point, I imagine they’d mail in the rest.

So the first thing you do is check out internet message boards once you are home? wow lol

All these predictions based on zero knowledge. They are nothing but a wish list. Last year these same mental midgets said Chris Murray was terrible. Now they say the Cat’s cannot win without him. Let the season begin!

Hells bells said:
Paytonlives said:

Home- Wagner
Away- Portland State
Home- Eastern Wash (#9)
Home- Idaho (#31)
Away- Weber (#8)
Away- Idaho State
Home- Cal-Poly
Home- Northern Colorado
Away Griz (#24)

Western Illinios is gold rush game, going to be a packed house at bobcat stadium and a guarenteed win
SDSU scares me TBH. They lost that big TE to the second round of the NFL draft
Wagner...another win

when was the last time Portland State and Idaho done anything in college football? we played Idaho a few years ago and almost won with a non-existant passing game and a beat-up chad newell

Sad to admit this, since 2001 when the streak ended we have more victories against the griz in missoula

Either you smoked way too many crack rocks or you smoked too many crack rocks.

bigsky33 said:
All these predictions based on zero knowledge. They are nothing but a wish list. Last year these same mental midgets said Chris Murray was terrible. Now they say the Cat’s cannot win without him. Let the season begin!

Umm how about the fact that you guys haven't had a winning record in yearS...
Yeah he is terrible and the cats just got worse he at least accounted for 2 wins for you guys.. so aka 3 wins. Get over it it's realistic. Bobcat fans in denial worse than the spudturds.. Maybe if the cats did drop down they could be 7-4 or better though. Long shot.

jcu27 said:
bigsky33 said:

Umm how about the fact that you guys haven't had a winning record in yearS...
Yeah he is terrible and the cats just got worse he at least accounted for 2 wins for you guys.. so aka 3 wins. Get over it it's realistic. Bobcat fans in denial worse than the spudturds.. Maybe if the cats did drop down they could be 7-4 or better though. Long shot.

What do you base that the Cats just got worse on.? You have zero knowledge of this team other than a biased opinion. Can’t wait for the season to begin!

Yep, Murray was terrible but he embarrassed the Griz two years in a row.[emoji102]

bigsky33 said:

All these cat predictions on eGriz.com are based on emotion. They are nothing but a wish list. Last year these same mental midgets said the much-improved Chris Murray was the future at QB. Now they say the Cats will be better without him. Let the season begin!

Back