• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

39741091_10155895214481242_1693532620157091840_n.jpg

I love the way Choache talks. He sounds like a mix between Jeff Foxworthy and Stewart Smalley.

E.g., In today’s paper, he is quoted as saying, “That’s a super, super, totally overlooked, totally underrated, but super important thing.” That’s an exact quote! I think he was talking about one of those all-inclusive electric razors he uses to manage the impressive amount of hair on his head

The paper also mentioned an “in-house talent show.” Word on the street is Choache will enchant the audience with his epic corn dog and mustard handstand performance.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
4theluvofgriz said:
I agree. They have had great recruiting classes the past couple of years, and I believe that their last class was ranked in the top 5 nationally by one service (#3, I think). We need to utilize our great facilities (including the new athletic center) to up-our-game in recruiting, as it has been less than stellar the past 6 years.

It was by Hero Sports, the same service who ranked the Griz recruiting class #3 a few years back and they all blasted the fact that Hero Sports was a nobody and didn’t know anything. Now they embrace it. Also, that recruting class is already without 3-4 main recruits who showed up and left, didn’t show up at all, or are ineligible. Their latest RB drowpdown from Indiana(Natee) they were so high on hasn’t been seen in a week.....True story. So they are now down about 12 stars in that touted class.

Not true. Fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be embarrassing that I know more about your team than you do. Here you go f***[*]:

Putney - 3 star safety (best recruit in your class) - didn't get through NCAA clearinghouse
Long - 3 star (Choate said he’d compete for playing time) - came for 5 day’s and left
White - 3 star RB - didn’t get brought NCAA clearinghouse
Natee - 3 star drop down RB from Indiana (was going to be a starter, you guys were giddy over him) - hasn’t been at practice or meetings for a week

Count em up dipshit.... 3+3+3+3=12. That’s 12 less stars you guys were gushing over. You have zero credibility here to begin with over your Vernon Adams debacle, now you’re making it worse when Griz fans School you on your own team.

Hey Hooker sorry to diasappoint you dipshit but RB Tyler Natee is back after missing a few practices. He had a minor miniscus problem fixed. Should be back in action soon. And, 3 star safety (maybe best recruit), Malik Putney is back and enrolled in classes. Will start practicing with the start of classes. Since we got Washington Gatorade Player of the year RB Ifanse, the loss of Sherrod White was no big deal. Cats are in very good shape at RB. Long has not returned but sometimes that happens as the Giz know as they had the loss of Dax Solis. All in all the Cats had a great recruiting year and some of these freshman will see playing time. I think you are the one getting schooled. As far as you still spewing the Vernon Adams stuff, your making it sound like I have been the only person to ever post something on here that turned out to be not true. If that is the measure of credibility there are extremely few posters on here that have credibility. What a freaking ass-hat you are!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
It was by Hero Sports, the same service who ranked the Griz recruiting class #3 a few years back and they all blasted the fact that Hero Sports was a nobody and didn’t know anything. Now they embrace it. Also, that recruting class is already without 3-4 main recruits who showed up and left, didn’t show up at all, or are ineligible. Their latest RB drowpdown from Indiana(Natee) they were so high on hasn’t been seen in a week.....True story. So they are now down about 12 stars in that touted class.

Not true. Fake news.

Must be embarrassing that I know more about your team than you do. Here you go f***[*]:

Putney - 3 star safety (best recruit in your class) - didn't get through NCAA clearinghouse
Long - 3 star (Choate said he’d compete for playing time) - came for 5 day’s and left
Natee - 3 star drop down RB from Indiana (was going to be a starter, you guys were giddy over him) - hasn’t been at practice or meetings for a week

Count em up dipshit.... 3+3+3+3=12. That’s 12 less stars you guys were gushing over. You have zero credibility here to begin with over your Vernon Adams debacle, now you’re making it worse when Griz fans School you on your own team.

Hey Hooker sorry to diasappoint you dipshit but RB Tyler Natee is back after missing a few practices. He had a minor miniscus problem fixed. Should be back in action soon. And, 3 star safety (maybe best recruit), Malik Putney is back and enrolled in classes. Will start practicing with the start of classes. Since we got Washington Gatorade Player of the year RB Ifanse, the loss of Sherrod White was no big deal. Cats are in very good shape at RB. Long has not returned but sometimes that happens as the Giz know as they had the loss of Dax Solis. All in all the Cats had a great recruiting year and some of these freshman will see playing time. I think you are the one getting schooled. As far as you still spewing the Vernon Adams stuff, your making it sound like I have been the only person to ever post something on here that turned out to be not true. If that is the measure of credibility there are extremely few posters on here that have credibility. What a freaking ass-hat you are!

Perfect so everything I posted above on Sunday, August 19 was 100% spot on. Doesnt look like you schooled me on anything. Say hi to Vernon for us!

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
Not true. Fake news.

Perfect so everything I posted above on Sunday, August 19 was 100% spot on. Doesnt look like you schooled me on anything. Say hi to Vernon for us!

Wrong ass-hat! You said we had 12 less stars. Not true. You join the not credible club if not already a member!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Wrong ass-hat! You said we had 12 less stars. Not true. You join the not credible club if not already a member!

At the time of posting that was all true. And your boy Putney is not back yet. And I will never join your “not credible” club...unless your mother is still leading the charge. Boom?

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

At the time of posting that was all true. And your boy Putney is not back yet. And I will never join your “not credible” club...unless your mother is still leading the charge. Boom?

Putney is back. Was at practice today watching with his dad. Expects to be on the field practicing next week when school starts. You become a member of the not credible club automatically with your not true posts. Welcome to the club!

First hooked calls Putney our best recruit in the class, and now he's good to go and practicing when school starts. Is that a good summary of the last exchange?

Actually Barkely, tranfer from Arkansas, will probably be the best recruit in this cycle. Now you know.

reinell30 said:
Who gives a damn about the Bobcats? 20 frickin pages of absolutely useless diatribe....

Exactly what I was thinking. When on egriz, I fully expect none of you to give a shit or post anything positive about the Bobcats, and the reverse over at Bobcat Nation. How the hell does one post about the 'Cats on egriz ever get to 20 pages??? Shows that Choate is getting free rent in a lot of heads over here.

MTCowpoke said:
reinell30 said:
Who gives a damn about the Bobcats? 20 frickin pages of absolutely useless diatribe....

Exactly what I was thinking. When on egriz, I fully expect none of you to give a shit or post anything positive about the Bobcats, and the reverse over at Bobcat Nation. How the hell does one post about the 'Cats on egriz ever get to 20 pages??? Shows that Choate is getting free rent in a lot of heads over here.

That's good because he may be looking for a new place to stay in early December.

MTCowpoke said:
reinell30 said:

Talking shit about a coach who has beaten you twice with Zero losses doesn't make a lot of sense to me....

ABQCat said:
First hooked calls Putney our best recruit in the class, and now he's good to go and practicing when school starts. Is that a good summary of the last exchange?

Actually Barkely, tranfer from Arkansas, will probably be the best recruit in this cycle. Now you know.

PSNC! Ten years in a row!

Do all Bobcat recruits who aren't quite ready to play watch MSU practices with their daddies? Do daddies help coaches run practices? Do daddies get mad if coaches yell and say mean things to players and then threaten to take their little pride and joys somewhere else?

reinell30 said:

It gives the self-absorbed twits and nattering nabobs a way to feel relevant while the true sport of football goes on just fine without them.

reinell30 said:
MTCowpoke said:
reinell30 said:

Talking shit about a coach who has beaten you twice with Zero losses doesn't make a lot of sense to me....
A coach who owns two thirds of the MSU losing season streak. We fired our coach for going 21-14.

Mousegriz said:
ABQCat said:

This should be real easy. There's a pretty continuous drum beat over here about how all the Cat posters think we are always going to win the natty, so how about a link? Can you locate just one solitary post from a Cat fan anytime in the last 10 years that predicts a NC?

Perhaps we were talking about our fairly recent back to back to back conference championships? Sure glad you have Bob back because he was the last guy to win one for you (who wasn't cheating).

ABQCat said:

I still think he’s your best recruit. But he isn’t officially back until he’s back on that roster and through the clearinghouse. Watching from the sidelines with dad doesn’t mean shit quite yet. And how do we even know that part is true with BS’s lack of credibility on anything he says I’ll wait for Colter to confirm.

Mousegriz said:
ABQCat said:

Do all Bobcat recruits who aren't quite ready to play watch MSU practices with their daddies? Do daddies help coaches run practices? Do daddies get mad if coaches yell and say mean things to players and then threaten to take their little pride and joys somewhere else?

Just a father dropping his boy off at school. Move in day is tomorrow. Putney cannot practice until school starts on Monday. His father was just watching practice today with his son. Will be driving back to Seattle tomorrow. He is no different than all the other parents that will be dropping their kids off at MSU tomorrow. A lot of parents came in today as MSU has a large enrollment, unlike UM.

Back