• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wednesday Practice Report (Unauthorized)

PlayerRep

I attended practice today. Observed the Dance Team warm up in the south end zone, talked to some of the leaders or co-captains, and met the new coach, Megan. The team then went to the north end zone and mid-field. Must admit that they were looking damn good.

5 new team members this year. Don't think any are transfers or dropdowns. Edit: the team has been on campus practicing since July 31.

Coach Megan danced at Arizona, then the Dallas Cowboys for a couple years, and then coached at Arizona last year. Very experienced and talented. She's no Bobby Hauck, but she's in the ballpark with Shann Schillinger and Justin Green.

Talked to Hauck too. About the o-line and Buss, and a few other things including Eastwood.

Talked to Peppinger. No. 41 is looking good. Brief conversation with Buss, and a bit more with the Culbertson linebacker. We Culbertson guys stick together. He's been hurt for most of pre-season. Coming back, tho.

Talked to Germer too, if 3 words is talking. I still believe in the o-line. Talked more to Sacks, but he ran off when the dance girls came up. Was going to introduce him. His loss.

Didn't see Growler. Too bad, as I had lined up security to toss him out.

That's all.

PlayerRep said:
I attended practice today. Observed the Dance Team warm up in the south end zone, talked to some of the leaders or co-captains, and met the new coach, Megan. The team then went to the north end zone and mid-field. Must admit that they were looking damn good.

5 new team members this year. Don't think any are transfers or dropdowns.

Coach Megan danced at Arizona, then the Dallas Cowboys for a couple years, and then coached at Arizona last year. Very experienced and talented. She's no Bobby Hauck, but she's in the ballpark with Shann Schillinger and Justin Green.

Talked to Hauck too. About the o-line and Buss, and a few other things including Eastwood.

Talked to Peppinger. No. 41 is looking good. Brief conversation with Buss, and a bit more with the Culbertson linebacker. We Culbertson guys stick together. He's been hurt for most of pre-season. Coming back, tho.

Talked to Germer too, if 3 words is talking. I still believe in the o-line. Talked more to Sacks, but he ran off when the dance girls came up. Was going to introduce him. His loss.

That's all.

I don't know if Germer shouting at you to "Get lost, dickhead" counts as a talk, PR. Always happy to consider different definitions, though! Thanks for the report! :thumb:

PlayerRep said:

That's all.

How many dancing girls did you line-up for your lake house, or is that invitation only for college boys? You don't need security to throw Growler out, do you? I thought you were a big tough guy?

You out-did yourself with the bluster quotient in this post, managing to name-drop several names to account for 4-5 of your normal posts.

Dance team has been on campus practicing since July 31 (before the football team).

Griz expect to play about a dozen redshirt frosh this season.

PlayerRep said:
Dance team has been on campus practicing since July 31 (before the football team).

How can you report on a dance team and not include photos?

reinell30 said:
PlayerRep said:

How can you report on a dance team and not include photos?

I don't know how to post photos.

Thursday Practice Report:

The Dance Team, Cheer Squad and Monte on his motorcycle were all on the field practicing at the same time.

Grizzly Sports and Blackfoot Communications had their nice annual reception at the Canyon Club. Guests were greeted with a table of champagne as they got off the elevator and approved the Sky Club. Nice touch. Bobby, Travis and Shannon spoke. Riley C was the MC and did a nice job. The CEO of Blackfoot spoke too.

Had forgotten to mention in the Wednesday report, that chair backs were being installed in seats around the stadium by multiple workers.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
PlayerRep said:

That's all.

I don't know if Germer shouting at you to "Get lost, dickhead" counts as a talk, PR. Always happy to consider different definitions, though! Thanks for the report! :thumb:

:lol:

Back