• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
MTCowpoke said:
reinell30 said:
Who gives a damn about the Bobcats? 20 frickin pages of absolutely useless diatribe....

Exactly what I was thinking. When on egriz, I fully expect none of you to give a shit or post anything positive about the Bobcats, and the reverse over at Bobcat Nation. How the hell does one post about the 'Cats on egriz ever get to 20 pages??? Shows that Choate is getting free rent in a lot of heads over here.

Talking shit about a coach who has beaten you twice with Zero losses doesn't make a lot of sense to me....
A coach who owns two thirds of the MSU losing season streak. We fired our coach for going 21-14.
Bobby better be renting cause you are indicating a season less than 7-4 means he will be run out of town. :clap:

exppi said:
kemajic said:
A coach who owns two thirds of the MSU losing season streak. We fired our coach for going 21-14.
Bobby better be renting cause you are indicating a season less than 7-4 means he will be run out of town. :clap:
Not quite. A 7-4 season and overall 21-14 would have (probably?) been okay. Lots of Hall-of-Fame coaches do not do that well. But losing two straight to the boob-cats was a death sentence. And, while I like Stitt personally -- he seems like a fine human being -- I do not disagree with that "verdict."

MTCowpoke said:
. . . 'Cats . . .

Thanks for using the censorship with the apostrophe! This is a family site after all. I’ve noticed cat people like to use the apostrophe and I think it’s neat-o.
I usually call them by their full name, like the Shit-cats or Pussy-cats, but the apostrophe is a nice touch

exppi said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
MTCowpoke said:
Exactly what I was thinking. When on egriz, I fully expect none of you to give a shit or post anything positive about the Bobcats, and the reverse over at Bobcat Nation. How the hell does one post about the 'Cats on egriz ever get to 20 pages??? Shows that Choate is getting free rent in a lot of heads over here.

Talking shit about a coach who has beaten you twice with Zero losses doesn't make a lot of sense to me....

Rumor has it that he is. Apparently he will be moving after his third year of coaching and a natty. Good to have options and winning creates them

Hauck needs to put out some information. You guys need some sort of morsel. I don’t blame you for spending 21 pages on the Cats. This time of year the waiting becomes excruciating, drives me to post on Cat threads on opponents’ boards. I just wanna talk Cat football anywhere I can.

exppi said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
MTCowpoke said:

I indicated nothing of the sort. Having gone 32-1 vs. BSC opponents his last four years here, I doubt he is running scared.

But agree that MSU is the sea of patience for HC's. Choate 9-13, Fish 50-72. Admirable.

HookedonGriz said:
ABQCat said:
First hooked calls Putney our best recruit in the class, and now he's good to go and practicing when school starts. Is that a good summary of the last exchange?

Actually Barkely, tranfer from Arkansas, will probably be the best recruit in this cycle. Now you know.

I still think he’s your best recruit. But he isn’t officially back until he’s back on that roster and through the clearinghouse. Watching from the sidelines with dad doesn’t mean shit quite yet. And how do we even know that part is true with BS’s lack of credibility on anything he says I’ll wait for Colter to confirm.

I know it is a big disappointment to you that we didn't lose all those stars like you claimed. Your credibility is no better than mine or most every poster on Egriz that have posted things that turned out to be untrue at one time or another. Suck it up buttercup!

Will not be surprised if Donny Long comes back in January.

DriscollCat said:
Hauck needs to put out some information. You guys need some sort of morsel. I don’t blame you for spending 21 pages on the Cats. This time of year the waiting becomes excruciating, drives me to post on Cat threads on opponents’ boards. I just wanna talk Cat football anywhere I can.

No kidding, man! What a spot-on post.

DuCharme said:
DriscollCat said:

No kidding, man! What a spot-on post.
Prior to the UNI game, if he were to, it would likely be intentional misinformation.

Everybody sing along.

This is the post that never ends
yes; it goes on forever even though we are not friends.
Some people started posting, just to fire up the Base.
And they continue posting, just to save a little face.
This is the post that never ends.

Lovethecats75 said:
Everybody sing along.

This is the post that never ends
yes; it goes on forever even though we are not friends.
Some people started posting, just to fire up the Base.
And they continue posting, just to save a little face.
This is the post that never ends.

Very clever.

2 points.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Cat football, A Multigenerational Commitment to Mediocrity

Sounds like a 30 for 30 on espn, but not exactly. More like this:

"What if I told you there was a program that literally always fell way short of it's own expectations, but continued to act like it never happened. SWX presents 9 for 13: Cat football and the Multigenerational Committment to Mediocrity. This Sunday morning at 3:15 a.m."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see that documentary spring boarding into a full length block buster movie.

In a world where each spring brings another perennial national preseason championship, one college football program's fan base stands alone in its delusional and distorted outlook of its football team.

Defying the odds and the logical conclusion that historically they're just a 2nd rate backwater fcs program that's only won one playoff game in a generation, the never say die--until October fan base stands proud for their boys in blue. They know in their hearts that this year is going to be different . . . again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Costarring Jim Carrey as rabid fan bigsky33
I can't remember which one, but we were second in some defensive category last year in the conference. Coach said we're better so we will definitely be the top defense in the conference this year

Jim_Carrey_Dumb_Dumber.jpg

Also costarring Billy Bob Thornton as litter box troll ABQCat
Mmm . . .Like the coaches and the media know shit about us to rank us so low. With our freshman recruits and whatnot we'll be at the top of the conference standings and back in the playoffs. Book it! Mmmm hmmm

latest

Also Costarring Elvis Costello as himself AD Costello:
Gloria, hold my calls for the rest of the day. What's that? Sherman Williams wants to donate paint? Well I'm very busy with things so like I said, hold all calls!

. . . Sorry about the interruption, so I jump from a C to a G cord there?

SCN_21-12-2013_WEEKEND_02_SCN191213ELVIS1_ct677x380.jpg

Costarring Andy Richter as the ambitious traitor, Ty Gregorak, the msu defensive coordinator
Ah huh, so the Rocky Head Coach is in the hospital? He might not pull thru?

andy.jpg

Costarring the recently thawed out Otzi, the frozen Alps caveman, as Coach Choate the barely literate msu head football coach and leader of the cat brain trust.
We beat sky now!

neanderthalensis2.jpg

Costarring Selma Hyack as the beautiful and brilliant Dr. Waded Crusado, the anxious college president trying to keep the program afloat and fearing the end is near.

They hired who? I Yi Yi!!

4120944E00000578-0-image-a-1_1496676658230.jpg

With special guest star Coach Bobby Hauck

darth-vader.jpg

Don't miss the Feel good picture of the year!

maxresdefault.jpg

POTY

POAT. Sorry to bump this thread, but the post is the finest work these eyes have ever seen. It belongs in a museum so school children can learn about it, and old people can remember where they were when it happened.

For me it was Andy Richter. I don’t think Ty’s head has ever fit in one frame but I’d love to see side-by-side pics of the two. Dead ringer.

Will Ursa just mail it in since he’s got the Brinty in the bag or will he even allow himself to receive the award while acting as host?

This thread was getting bumped no matter what tomorrow night. Can’t wait. Finally FB, even if Fur-ball

Copper Griz said:
exppi said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:

Rumor has it that he is. Apparently he will be moving after his third year of coaching and a natty. Good to have options and winning creates them

Back to UNLV...a guys gotta prove he can win at the next level!

OH BS33 Where art thou?

bigsky33 said:
Brought to you by the people that have not seen them in fall camp. Hate to disappoint you but the qb will be excellent. Much better at that position than last year.

Back