• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

jackrabbits look good cats look, well bad

Da Boyz Mom said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't seem to find it on TV. The gamecast looks really bleak. Honestly thought they would put up a better performance than this. Very embarrassing half. I'm sure Choach will come out guns blazing in the second half because he's such a great coach by any intangible measure of success. Cats win 27-24.

It's on ESPN+.

Thanks. That seems like a lot of steps to watch MSU play something that loosely resembles football.

CDAGRIZ said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't seem to find it on TV. The gamecast looks really bleak. Honestly thought they would put up a better performance than this. Very embarrassing half. I'm sure Choach will come out guns blazing in the second half because he's such a great coach by any intangible measure of success. Cats win 27-24.

It's on ESPN+.

Thanks. That seems like a lot of steps to watch MSU play something that loosely resembles football.

Understandable but I wanted to make sure I could make it work for our game next week. I couldn't get the app to work worth a darn as it kept pausing and buffering over and over. I dialed it up on the desktop and it's perfect. I'm watching the cats suck in hi def.

I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't fuck around...

QZRXs1m.jpg

nb1IUOz.jpg

pussycatkillerz said:
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

QZRXs1m.jpg

nb1IUOz.jpg

Why do you have a bobcat piss yellow wall? :lol:

Fahque said:
Why do you have a bobcat piss yellow wall? :lol:

DjWnTQR.jpg

That would be the sun reflection. I assure you, they are bright white. I would NEVER own anything bobcat piss yellow. Hahaha

Cats are just starting the comeback. Plenty of time. Rover is the QB of the future, and Chaotch will be there for a while. I'm sure the fans in attendance can feel the momentum shifting now!

Ha! Laugh all you want but when the Cats bounce back against Wagner College next week they will be right back on top...

there is no defense or offense or special teams this week lol. I know SDSU is a quality program and all but the cats look like, well the cats.

Buttegrizzle said:
Ha! Laugh all you want but when the Cats bounce back against Wagner College next week they will be right back on top...

Agreed. Look for the offense and defense to make great strides next week versus Wagner College. Choach Take Sky.

Forgot to add:. Look, you can't just expect a coach to take a winning program, turn it into a losing program, and then back into a winning program in a mere 24 games over three seasons. Gotta give him some time.

CDAGRIZ said:
Forgot to add:. Look, you can't just expect a coach to take a winning program, turn it into a losing program, and then back into a winning program in a mere 24 games over three seasons. Gotta give him some time.

:lol: :lol:

SCats go down 45-14. Watch out Wagner! The kitties are coming for you, and then they’ll be world beaters again.

pussycatkillerz said:
Hauck don't f*** around...

QZRXs1m.jpg
I agree. Looked like he wanted to put him in a choke-hold after being offside on that promising fake punt.

Nice one CDA :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:

POTY, made me laugh a lot. I have to say the bozeman coach is a genius in terms of making losing feel like winning.

mcg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

POTY, made me laugh a lot. I have to say the bozeman coach is a genius in terms of making losing feel like winning.

Lamo

Back