• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

jackrabbits look good cats look, well bad

Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!

pussycatkillerz said:
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

QZRXs1m.jpg

nb1IUOz.jpg

#44 needs to learn some self-defense moves. There is no way I would let someone put their hands on me like that. Do they have a Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Missoula? If so, he needs to start training.

BigSkyBears said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I noticed some cat players laughing and joking on the sideline down 24-0. Reminds me 100% of our players with Stitt's staff. All fun and games. We may not have played the best game against Drake but our players looked all business & disciplined under the new staff. Hauck don't f*** around...

QZRXs1m.jpg

nb1IUOz.jpg

#44 needs to learn some self-defense moves. There is no way I would let someone put their hands on me like that. Do they have a Gracie Jiu Jitsu in Missoula? If so, he needs to start training.

And that's how NCU remains in the cellar.

HookedonGriz said:
Cat fans can you seriously answer a question for me.....why do you guys do this to yourselves EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

Why do you get so damn high on your team each spring and fall when ALL the signs say not to?

Why do you come on this board PoorCats and tell me you’ll have one of the best defenses ever only to watch your D give up 512 yards, 45 points. QB was 72% for 319 and 4 TD so your secondary got torched. Well the run D must have been better.....nope 193 yards rushing st 4.6 per carry

Why when you lose your most dynamic QB in Murray do you insist you’ll be just fine and maybe even better at QB? I think tonight showed just how much Murray saved your bacon with his legs and just how much you really miss him.

Why when there are so many glaring issues do you stand by your coach and his staff? For 3 years straight the cats offense has been a shit show with little to no improvement....maybe even going backwards.

Why when shit blows up and the cats are completely exposed in all 3 phases are you guys shocked and and blown away that there are real struggles?

Your constant rainbow and butterfly outlook is shocking. At some point you have to get more realistic with your expectations. 90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!

And I can guarantee you without looking that there is more than one poster on bcn tonight predicting they finish 9-2

BigSkyBears said:
pussycatkillerz said:

QZRXs1m.jpg

nb1IUOz.jpg

You're 0-2, better get used to it, Joe Jitsu. Gonna be another long year for NCU.

EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

And I can guarantee you without looking that there is more than one poster on bcn tonight predicting they finish 9-2

Hahaha! And the beauty is they'll finish 5-6, sign Choatie to another extension and be talking shit by January. Fucking unbelievable :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!

This is patently false.

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46413

mcg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Forgot to add:. Look, you can't just expect a coach to take a winning program, turn it into a losing program, and then back into a winning program in a mere 24 games over three seasons. Gotta give him some time.

POTY, made me laugh a lot. I have to say the bozeman coach is a genius in terms of making losing feel like winning.

He's learned from the best at it, Scat fans. :lol:

Cats do have a great QB in Luke May...but the coaching staff put him in as an athlete. I think he is a junior now. In high school he took Whitefish to a state championship. Way better QB then who played against SDSU

Everybody is being way to hard on the Cats. They are the best 1-1 team in the country right
now. Just ask them.

EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

There’s a thread that started after the game on “Path to the Playoffs”

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46453&sid=3d776a6153e71d4bf4d96b840e2676a6

😂😂😂😂

That thread was started before the game. I can’t stand the cats but no need to make up things.

Even though one guy thinks they could still go 9-2. Ha

South Dakota State routs Montana State 45-14 in home opener
Matt Zimmer, Sioux Falls Argus Leader
BROOKINGS – South Dakota State had to wait an extra week to take the field and find out what their 2018 team looks like. It was worth the wait. The third-ranked Jackrabbits annihilated Montana State in a Missouri Valley/Big Sky clash Saturday at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium, scoring the first 31 points on their way to a 45-14 win in front of 14,614 fans.

With the graduation of All-American pass catchers Jake Wieneke and Dallas Goedert, the primary question facing SDSU entering the season was how they’d adapt on offense. Would they still be explosive? Would they become a more deliberate, run-oriented team? Would quarterback Taryn Christion be able to establish new targets? And if the offense struggled to get going, would the defense pick them up?The Jacks (1-0) got answers to each of these questions, and all of them were positive.

“Really proud of our football team and how we started the game,” said coach John Stiegelmeier. “Montana State is a really good football team. I’m not sure what that says about us.” If in fact Montana State is a really good football team, it might say that SDSU is better prepared to weather the losses of so many of last year’s stars than anticipated. The Jacks dominated this football game. They outgained the Bobcats 512-193, and almost half of those yards for MSU came on two plays. The Jacks had an almost 2-to-1 advantage in time of possession, they didn’t turn it over, and both times the Bobcats scored, SDSU immediately answered with a touchdown of their own.

DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
90% of your fan base picked the cats to go to SDSU and win in your prediction threads....come on man!

This is patently false.

You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Cataholic - we should win this game
Cledus - this is a game we should win
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23

HookedonGriz said:
DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:

This is patently false.

You’re just looking at the % from the poll. Dig deeper and take a look at the actual predictions from actual posters. Hell, just from the first page or two there’s this, all predicting Cats win. Each page was eerily similar:

Utucats 27-16
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23

That is not 90% of the fan base. You were stating a percentage. We literally took a poll.

DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:

This is patently false.

Utucats 27-16
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23

That is not 90% of the fan base. You were stating a percentage. We literally took a poll.

Who cares? You guys showed everyone how much you suck and you extended a losing HC. Enjoy the season and the buyout.

Nuff said.

DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
DriscollCat said:
HookedonGriz said:

This is patently false.

Utucats 27-16
Bobcat92 - 28-24
Libbycat 27-17
RichK - 31-17
Montanabob - 28-14
Bobcat99 - 31-29
Catgrad 30-23

Okay genius, 90% of the fans who put a score down and mad a pick on that thread. The ones I wrote were from just the first and second page and it was the first 9 of 10 who made a pick....hence 90%....all in favor of cats...on a decent sample size

To me the funny thing is their coach is in season 3. And they have no offense and the defense is now taking an even bigger step back. And yes I realize we lost to them 2 years in a row. But their defence to yesterday's beat down is wait till we play the number 3 team in the country. If we get a chance to play the number 3 team in the country this year I expect our men compete. In year 3 I expect we beat them soundly. It is weird the expectations between our programs.

Back