• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Do you believe in our Griz this season?

I'm not a Griz, but I do believe your as good a anyone. Kinda glad the only place possible to face you all is in the playoffs. I'd like to give a shout out to #99 Reggie Tillman DT, former Genesee Bulldog. The Gram boys from Troy say good luck. Can anyone tell me how he's doing! Hope very good.

IdaEag92 said:
I'm not a Griz, but I do believe your as good a anyone. Kinda glad the only place possible to face you all is in the playoffs. I'd like to give a shout out to #99 Reggie Tillman DT, former Genesee Bulldog. The Gram boys from Troy say good luck. Can anyone tell me how he's doing! Hope very good.

Reggie is doing well! His stats aren’t huge but his leadership and smarts are really high with this coaching staff. He is definitely holding his own on the edge and often fighting some double teams that are freeing up our backers to make plays.

HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Reggie is doing well! His stats aren’t huge but his leadership and smarts are really high with this coaching staff. He is definitely holding his own on the edge and often fighting some double teams that are freeing up our backers to make plays.
Thank you! My oldest played against him in high school. He played 4 years at South Dakota State . The youngest of mine played against his brother Beau, and he playes for EWU. Reggie is a fine young man and we wish him only the best!

I believe in their potential.
I am not confident in their ability.
So put me down for a really solid "maybe."

Gaeilge1 said:
To quote a very young Natalie Wood, "I believe. I beleive".

To quote a much older Natalie Wood, "Watch me lean as far as I can off the side of this boat."

SaskGriz said:
Gaeilge1 said:
To quote a very young Natalie Wood, "I believe. I beleive".

To quote a much older Natalie Wood, "Watch me lean as far as I can off the side of this boat."

9c469342fd89bd7a81ff8030be571d06--christopher-walken-young-movie-stars.jpg

CFallsGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
With 100% metaphysical Certitude.

You couldn't have used "certainty?"

Also, dude..."certitude" is not the preferred nomenclature. And never, ever, capitalize "certitude." It's just embarrassing.

POTY -1

:thumb:

Thanks Walter. Lol :thumb:

I predicted a 6 or 7 win team this year. Thinking the schedule would be tough and the team has to adjust to bobby.

That being said I would be happy with a 6 or 7 win team. Anything past is house money to me

I’ve been on here yelling about our o-line and the recruitment of it for years so im not shocked that the o line Is the weakest part of the team. I think o-line is by far the most important unit on a team so I’m not about to celebrate the griz yet. I wouldn’t be shocked if they lost quite a few games they should win this season.

HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Thank you for being so nice! Can't wait till next year, stay in your beautiful part of the world, and go watch a great game in your packed stadium. Your fans are wild and crazy and I really like that! Good luck and I'll root for you all to make the playoffs.

IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Thank you for being so nice! Can't wait till next year, stay in your beautiful part of the world, and go watch a great game in your packed stadium. Your fans are wild and crazy and I really like that! Good luck and I'll root for you all to make the playoffs.

Anytime! Stay in touch with this board when you plan your trip and you’ll get lots of good inside info. Plus folks will welcome you to their tailgates! Thanks for rooting for us, we need all the help we can get!

IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Thank you! My oldest played against him in high school. He played 4 years at South Dakota State . The youngest of mine played against his brother Beau, and he playes for EWU. Reggie is a fine young man and we wish him only the best!

You got any more kids we can send to Missoula. Geesh you guys must have good genes!

HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

You got any more kids we can send to Missoula. Geesh you guys must have good genes!
unfortunately not.My boys are just Big hard working kids from a logging small farming backround. Just like montana kids! I guess thats why I like your state and your team.Do one favor for me,when you kick Idaho's ass in the Dome, please post your Bobby Hauck quote about hopeing there was 5 quaters so you could kick their ass some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:

unfortunately not.My boys are just Big hard working kids from a logging small farming backround. Just like montana kids! I guess thats why I like your state and your team.Do one favor for me,when you kick Idaho's ass in the Dome, please post your Bobby Hauck quote about hopeing there was 5 quaters so you could kick their ass some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahah that was one of his better ones for sure!

To be quite honest, I wouldn't believe in anything if I didn't have my lucky mood ring.

This is true, but I am paraphrasing it from a comedian.

Anyway, I always believe that the Griz football team exists.

HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:

can anyone tell me when the time and date of the grizzlie Vandal game? I live in Deary, and if it dosn't conflict with a EWU game where my youngest #69 playes. Ill get a old griz sweatshirt from my wifes cousin who grew up in Superior, and lives just 3 miles from me and wear it to the game!

IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:
IdaEag92 said:
HookedonGriz said:

can anyone tell me when the time and date of the grizzlie Vandal game? I live in Deary, and if it dosn't conflict with a EWU game where my youngest #69 playes. Ill get a old griz sweatshirt from my wifes cousin who grew up in Superior, and lives just 3 miles from me and wear it to the game!

They play in Moscow on November 10 at 4:30 MST

Back