• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So, UM and MSU are both 2-1

grizpsych said:
Also, PR, go f your self! Sorry you don't get recognition for your BS.

You really are a loser, and vulgar. Anyone who teaches at a crap school like SW Missouri St must not be very smart or talented.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
I literally never compare Montana to Montana State. What the F is wrong with you. Why not Compare Montana to Dartmouth? We should have won this game. End of story.

Nothing is wrong with me, but you are an idiot.
F off.

MSU vs. WIU was a BS game with so many errors that it was sad to call it a DI match. Here, we completely lost. And, when ahead, we went to a bend don't break bobby ball. I'm glad he is back but shit. Our defense could and should have handled that team.

It's clear you never played the game of football.

UM's D gave up 89 yards in the second half, and 10 points in the last 58 minutes of the game.

Well, you're wrong. We f'd up in the first three minutes and we f'd up at the end of the game. Take the 89 yard stat and shove it up your ass.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

You really are a loser, and vulgar. Anyone who teaches at a crap school like SW Missouri St must not be very smart or talented.

This troll post is why I'm amazed that you get work in Missoula.

grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

We are currently extremely busy. I will send out about $200,000 of bills this month. Almost that last month. Life is good.

Looking at your posts, vulgar language, and avatar, I'm surprised that any parent would allow their kid to be taught by you.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

We are currently extremely busy. I will send out about $200,000 of bills this month. Almost that last month. Life is good.

Looking at your posts, vulgar language, and avatar, I'm surprised that any parent would allow their kid to be taught by you.
The fact that you feel the need to type such sh!t only shows your weaknesses. You truly are the supposedly 'liberal' Trump.

I've let you be for the last year PR. But, rather than you becoming a normal poster with good information, you have grown to be a larger egomaniac, continually having to sell yourself to the masses. Guess what, we all believe that you make a lot of money, and we all believe that you spend a lot of time trying to talk to Griz coaches and athletes. Guess what, we are not impressed with you. Sip your beers in the whatever it's called club. No one cares. But do know this, I am now making it my mission to cut your psyche on this board. You are such an open wound. Expect me.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
I literally never compare Montana to Montana State. What the F is wrong with you. Why not Compare Montana to Dartmouth? We should have won this game. End of story.

F off.

MSU vs. WIU was a BS game with so many errors that it was sad to call it a DI match. Here, we completely lost. And, when ahead, we went to a bend don't break bobby ball. I'm glad he is back but shit. Our defense could and should have handled that team.

UM's D gave up 89 yards in the second half, and 10 points in the last 58 minutes of the game.

The Pompous PRick back to her usual tricks of insulting other egriz members for sharing their opinions, and then accusing them of the crime (in his sick mind) of having "having never played the game of football."

This Pompous PRick is a pathetic asshole and should be chased off egriz.

GrizRanger said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
F off.

The Pompous PRick back to her usual tricks of insulting other egriz members for sharing their opinions, and then accusing them of the crime (in his sick mind) of having "having never played the game of football."

Agreed. I stopped before because I felt bad. That won't happen again. Just watch. :thumb:

PR and grizpsych, you two need to chill out. You are letting your emotions go a little wild. It’s not necessary to call out each other or demean each other to make a point. The Griz lost, it smarts. All of us feel it and all of us have placed emotional capital on the Griz. But sinking to this level is an ill wind that blows neither of you good. I’m not asking you to be buddy-buddy, but show some decency.

PDXGrizzly said:
PR and grizpsych, you two need to chill out. You are letting your emotions go a little wild. It’s not necessary to call out each other or demean each other to make a point. The Griz lost, it smarts. All of us feel it and all of us have placed emotional capital on the Griz. But sinking to this level is an ill wind that blows neither of you good. I’m not asking you to be buddy-buddy, but show some decency.

All PR does is demean others. Don't think I started this.

I agree with Player. Both the Griz and Cat’s will improve as season moves forward. Pretty even right now.

grizpsych said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Not saying you did. It was a blanket statement

PDXGrizzly said:
grizpsych said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Sure. Thanks for the response. All I really am here for is to read what others think about our Griz and to make sure people get to watch the games--my specialty. This Dartmouth dude is worse than Alpha and Pickle combined.

PlayerRep said:

quit overspending!

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

Gawd you can be a dick PR. You were a great athlete and a successful lawyer but do you have to rub peoples nose in everything? Do you have to always one up everyone. Most of us didn't play d1 football, we are just fans. Cut us some slack sometimes dude. Just lighten up and contribute your knowledge without being so condescending.

PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:

F off.

and lost.

grizpsych said:
I've let you be for the last year PR. But, rather than you becoming a normal poster with good information, you have grown to be a larger egomaniac, continually having to sell yourself to the masses. Guess what, we all believe that you make a lot of money, and we all believe that you spend a lot of time trying to talk to Griz coaches and athletes. Guess what, we are not impressed with you. Sip your beers in the whatever it's called club. No one cares. But do know this, I am now making it my mission to cut your psyche on this board. You are such an open wound. Expect me.

You know nothing about me, and less about football. Go for it, kid. I will get you kicked off the board.

No one wants to see you nonsense and have you video crap good up the board.

Like I said, you are a loser who knows nothing about football. Let's see your stuff. You have zero substance.

GrizRanger said:
PlayerRep said:
grizpsych said:
PlayerRep said:
F off.

Great post, Growler.

PDXGrizzly said:
grizpsych said:
PDXGrizzly said:

PDX, are you getting good football knowledge and analysis from psych? Do you like his vulgar language? Do you like his avatar? Do you think he ever played football or has a clue about?

Back