• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz fans are the worst

SACCAT66 said:
BWahlberg said:
uofmman1122 said:
MPbX6OD_d.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't stand by and let Greenacres... one of the top-5 all time turds on this board get away with that first post.

PLEASE tell me I am at LEAST in the top 10 of turds on this board

Haha might need to try harder Sac

signedbewildered said:
indian-outlaw said:
signedbewildered said:
High expectations. That's what makes us the best.

f*** mediocrity.
Because we have a bunch of spoiled little entitled fans... That makes our team good?

Fans that actually give a crap about our program. Fans that know there is always room for improvement. Fans that think it's ok to fire a coach with a winning record. Fans that rebound quickly from a tough loss.

These fans, fill the seats. These fans for years have topped the FCS in attendance. These fans likely have the most social media presence (including this message board) than any other team at our level.

Did you watch the game today? The team that beat us, (the better team today) had very few followers. The stands were empty, their message board was like a ghost town.....and they beat us. And come next Saturday when Sac St comes to town you know damn well there will be 5 fold the number of "spoiled little entitled" fans packing WGS cheering on our team than there was supporting WI today.

Because we are passionate, not because we are spoiled or entitled. If we didn't give a shit, you would see empty seats, you would see message boards with five posters.

Does it make our team good? I didn't say that but I would hope that our support doesn't make them worse.

That's what makes our fans the best in the FCS. See the thread title? Pay attention.

You're hilarious, do you sit in front of your TV with your foam finger too. Doing your part to make the griz better? Have you ever even put on a jock?

indian-outlaw said:
signedbewildered said:
indian-outlaw said:
signedbewildered said:
High expectations. That's what makes us the best.

f*** mediocrity.
Because we have a bunch of spoiled little entitled fans... That makes our team good?

Fans that actually give a crap about our program. Fans that know there is always room for improvement. Fans that think it's ok to fire a coach with a winning record. Fans that rebound quickly from a tough loss.

These fans, fill the seats. These fans for years have topped the FCS in attendance. These fans likely have the most social media presence (including this message board) than any other team at our level.

Did you watch the game today? The team that beat us, (the better team today) had very few followers. The stands were empty, their message board was like a ghost town.....and they beat us. And come next Saturday when Sac St comes to town you know damn well there will be 5 fold the number of "spoiled little entitled" fans packing WGS cheering on our team than there was supporting WI today.

Because we are passionate, not because we are spoiled or entitled. If we didn't give a shit, you would see empty seats, you would see message boards with five posters.

Does it make our team good? I didn't say that but I would hope that our support doesn't make them worse.

That's what makes our fans the best in the FCS. See the thread title? Pay attention.

You're hilarious, do you sit in front of your TV with your foam finger too. Doing your part to make the griz better? Have you ever even put on a jock?

Awwww, did someone get their feelers hurt?

signedbewildered said:
indian-outlaw said:
signedbewildered said:
indian-outlaw said:

Awwww, did someone get their feelers hurt?
I think you should stick to your safe space dude. Keep wearing your maroon diaper.

BWahlberg said:
Greenacres Griz said:
Griz are the worst most entitled fanbase I have ever seen. Our team has sucked for years now and Bobby is back and lost one game and you idiots are on here bitching and moaning. My God give the guy some time he's the most successful coaches ever coach at Montana and you're ready to oust him after one game pathetic

BRUH

Greenacres Griz said:
Our defense sucks!

Greenacres Griz said:
Griz D stinks especially the secondary. We are going to get rolled if we make it to the playoffs.

Greenacres Griz said:
Get used to it the dynasty is over. Every game is going to be a battle & it is no longer a for gone conclusion that the Griz will go to the playoffs & win the conference. I for one am glad the rest of the conference is competitive now & it will bring us spoiled Griz fans down to earth. We will appreciate wins & playoff appearances more now.

Greenacres Griz said:
Jordan Johnson F***ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenacres Griz said:
Jordan Johnson is the most overated QB in Griz history!!!!!

Greenacres Griz said:
are you f****ng kidding me. This is the type of shit that didn't happen when Bobby was here. Fumbles & blocked punts aren't going to win a game against the premiere team in our conference.

Greenacres Griz said:
Hermanson may be the most physically limited safety I have seen play for the griz in the last 15 years. We have got to find a way to recruit better athletes at that position. He hurts us in every game by giving up a big play. I have no doubt that he is a great kid and has alot of heart but he lacks the size & speed to play at this level.

Greenacres Griz said:
The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.

Greenacres Griz said:
Jimmy maybe a crappy person but damn that guy can play football. He was a great cover man & made three really good plays on receivers. He also plays the run well & delivers a hit. Why the hell was he out on the final drive. #11 Dodson sucks & can't figure out why he was in instead of Wilson

Greenacres Griz said:
We need a new kicker, BAD! Brody is absolutely terrible. He can't get his kickoffs to the 20 yard line on a fly & has kicked the ball out of bounds numerous times. He as missed 4 extra points this year 51/56 & only made 9/15 field goals missing 2 from 20-29, & another 2 from 30-39. A program with our prestige should be able to recruit a better kicker. Brody sucks. Congrats to the the rest of the GRIZ on a great season we just ran into a better more athletic team tonight.

Greenacres Griz said:
I'm not saying Bobby wouldn't be a good coach somewhere but it is time for him to move on. With the facilities we have & the players that want to come here we should have much better showing's than 1st & second round exits every year. I wish Bobby luck but I hope he moves on down the road & lets the Griz program pick up where it left off with Joe Glenn.

Greenacres Griz said:
Run Bobby's ass out of town with the rest of his shit bag coaching staff cause they suck. Our kids played a great game but the coaches lost it again. How long are you sugarcoaters going to defend coach Hauck. We need to demand more out of the team that is supposed to be the best in I-aa. We've been a joke the last couple of years. Next years schedule is already out.

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS
Sentinel Powder puff team

Sweet we should be 3-0 to start the season & all proud of how well we're doing.

Greenacres Griz said:
Out f***[*] coached again. Time for Bobby & his f***[*] lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get f***[*] by dumbass coaching & play calling.

If you disagree with this post you are a complete sugarcoater. When you are up by 13 points & you are dominating the game it is an idiotic choice to run a fake punt on your own 30 yard line on 4th & 6. If you give up the ball the Salukis have an excellent opportunity to make it a one touchdown game. Especially, with how well our defense is playing it is going to be very difficult for them to score unless we give them a short field. 2nd stupid choice take out a red hot Swogger 11/15 157 yards & a TD not to mention what he did in the first round to start Cole B in the 2nd half. What a momentum killer. 3rd stupid choice fake FG instead of making it a 16 point game run an unsuccessful fake fied goal. 4th stupid choice WHY THE HELL IS BRADY GREEN IN THE GAME? Brooks Fletcher played great in the first half, Brady can't even pick up a block he has been responsible for 2 of the 2nd half sacks. This team would continue to win without Bobby. I hope he has built his resume enough to hit the road after this season because I still argue that this team is winning in spite of Bobby's decisions not because of him.

Greenacres Griz said:
Everyone is bitching about the booing people leaving the stadium early & the complaining about the play calls. These are signs that the GRIZ nation is beginning to crumble. Lets get this thing fixed fire Hauck's A** & hire a coach that has more experience than being a DB coach at the IA level which is what Bobby had prior to UM. Without the last name Bobby wouldn't have gotten this job.

(that last one was posted in 2005)

GRIZ FOOTBALL IS DOOMED UNTIL BOBBY LEAVES TOWN!!! I hate to say this but I want to see the Griz go all the way or nothing. Hopefully, we can come together to have a national championship year but if not I would rather have a terrible year than a mediocre year so we can run Bobby out of town & let him coach little griz football which is more in line with his qualifications.

Greenacres Griz said:
Give me a break the offense looked stale, the defense had holes all over & couldn't tackle & Bobby Hauck couldn't coach a good game if it was Little Grizzly football. This idiot never ceases to amaze me. What the hell was he doing with a gimmick play having Jefferson Heidelberger in for one play at quarterback & Ochs lined up at receiver on 3rd & 15. Not to mention UNC isn't even a real 1-aa team, they are transitional & have 21 less scholarships than the Griz have to offer. Griz are over-ranked & need to step it up if they plan on contending for the Big Sky championship. If we're not carefull 3 to for years down the road UM is going to have a battle for in state kids with MSU as Kramer is really turning the Cats around & making them contenders year in and year out.

(that one from 2004)

Greenacres Griz said:
FIRE HAUCK TO SAVE GRIZ NATION! Mark my words if Hauck isn't fired he is going to drive the football program into the ground much the same way Blaine Taylor & Don Holst drove the basketball program into the ground. Hogan please do the right thing and can his ass.

SEND HAUCK AND HIS STAFF PACKING BECAUSE THEY SUCK!!! Well the 2 losses we have this year can be totally put on the coaching staff. Hauck's lack of vision in his play calling is pathetic. Why the hell would you try a corner route on 5 occasions to your smallest receiver (Siegers). He also cost us the ND state game by sitting on the ball to kick the field goal rather than going for it. The Griz dynasty is over unless we get a quality coach that knows what he is doing. I never did understand why we would take someone who had no head coaching experience or even coordinator experience. Hell Hauck was the defensive backs coach for christ sake. You would think one of the top programs in I-AA could attract someone with more credentials than Hauck.

annnnd his very first post on egriz, December of 2002:

Greenacres Griz said:
Edwards sucks and I've been saying it all season.... If we want a legitimate shot at the national title we need to sit J. E. right now. Brandon Neil is clearly the better quarterback in every aspect. He looks off defensive backs, has a stronger more accurate arm, makes better decisions in reading the defense, & yes he runs the ball better as he is as fast as J. E. and is definitely a more powerful runner. Brandon definitely got screwed when he transferred from Wyoming to the Griz as daddy had already bought J. E. 2 years of starting time for the Griz. Also why has Billy Cockhill had Heidelberger on the bench all year. It's not like any of our other recievers are lighting it up other than Siegers & Talmidge. Hey Billy wake up and start playing kids that deserve to start.

So I'll say it again:

BRUH

oHMdI1O.gif

BWahlberg said:
Greenacres Griz said:
Griz are the worst most entitled fanbase I have ever seen. Our team has sucked for years now and Bobby is back and lost one game and you idiots are on here bitching and moaning. My God give the guy some time he's the most successful coaches ever coach at Montana and you're ready to oust him after one game pathetic

BRUH

Greenacres Griz said:
Our defense sucks!

Greenacres Griz said:
Griz D stinks especially the secondary. We are going to get rolled if we make it to the playoffs.

Greenacres Griz said:
Get used to it the dynasty is over. Every game is going to be a battle & it is no longer a for gone conclusion that the Griz will go to the playoffs & win the conference. I for one am glad the rest of the conference is competitive now & it will bring us spoiled Griz fans down to earth. We will appreciate wins & playoff appearances more now.

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:
are you f****ng kidding me. This is the type of shit that didn't happen when Bobby was here. Fumbles & blocked punts aren't going to win a game against the premiere team in our conference.

Greenacres Griz said:
Hermanson may be the most physically limited safety I have seen play for the griz in the last 15 years. We have got to find a way to recruit better athletes at that position. He hurts us in every game by giving up a big play. I have no doubt that he is a great kid and has alot of heart but he lacks the size & speed to play at this level.

Greenacres Griz said:
The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.

Greenacres Griz said:
Jimmy maybe a crappy person but damn that guy can play football. He was a great cover man & made three really good plays on receivers. He also plays the run well & delivers a hit. Why the hell was he out on the final drive. #11 Dodson sucks & can't figure out why he was in instead of Wilson

Greenacres Griz said:
We need a new kicker, BAD! Brody is absolutely terrible. He can't get his kickoffs to the 20 yard line on a fly & has kicked the ball out of bounds numerous times. He as missed 4 extra points this year 51/56 & only made 9/15 field goals missing 2 from 20-29, & another 2 from 30-39. A program with our prestige should be able to recruit a better kicker. Brody sucks. Congrats to the the rest of the GRIZ on a great season we just ran into a better more athletic team tonight.

Greenacres Griz said:
I'm not saying Bobby wouldn't be a good coach somewhere but it is time for him to move on. With the facilities we have & the players that want to come here we should have much better showing's than 1st & second round exits every year. I wish Bobby luck but I hope he moves on down the road & lets the Griz program pick up where it left off with Joe Glenn.

Greenacres Griz said:
Run Bobby's ass out of town with the rest of his shit bag coaching staff cause they suck. Our kids played a great game but the coaches lost it again. How long are you sugarcoaters going to defend coach Hauck. We need to demand more out of the team that is supposed to be the best in I-aa. We've been a joke the last couple of years. Next years schedule is already out.

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS

Greenacres Griz said:
Out f***[*] coached again. Time for Bobby & his f***[*] lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get f***[*] by dumbass coaching & play calling.

If you disagree with this post you are a complete sugarcoater. When you are up by 13 points & you are dominating the game it is an idiotic choice to run a fake punt on your own 30 yard line on 4th & 6. If you give up the ball the Salukis have an excellent opportunity to make it a one touchdown game. Especially, with how well our defense is playing it is going to be very difficult for them to score unless we give them a short field. 2nd stupid choice take out a red hot Swogger 11/15 157 yards & a TD not to mention what he did in the first round to start Cole B in the 2nd half. What a momentum killer. 3rd stupid choice fake FG instead of making it a 16 point game run an unsuccessful fake fied goal. 4th stupid choice WHY THE HELL IS BRADY GREEN IN THE GAME? Brooks Fletcher played great in the first half, Brady can't even pick up a block he has been responsible for 2 of the 2nd half sacks. This team would continue to win without Bobby. I hope he has built his resume enough to hit the road after this season because I still argue that this team is winning in spite of Bobby's decisions not because of him.

Greenacres Griz said:
Everyone is bitching about the booing people leaving the stadium early & the complaining about the play calls. These are signs that the GRIZ nation is beginning to crumble. Lets get this thing fixed fire Hauck's A** & hire a coach that has more experience than being a DB coach at the IA level which is what Bobby had prior to UM. Without the last name Bobby wouldn't have gotten this job.

GRIZ FOOTBALL IS DOOMED UNTIL BOBBY LEAVES TOWN!!! I hate to say this but I want to see the Griz go all the way or nothing. Hopefully, we can come together to have a national championship year but if not I would rather have a terrible year than a mediocre year so we can run Bobby out of town & let him coach little griz football which is more in line with his qualifications.

Greenacres Griz said:
Give me a break the offense looked stale, the defense had holes all over & couldn't tackle & Bobby Hauck couldn't coach a good game if it was Little Grizzly football. This idiot never ceases to amaze me. What the hell was he doing with a gimmick play having Jefferson Heidelberger in for one play at quarterback & Ochs lined up at receiver on 3rd & 15. Not to mention UNC isn't even a real 1-aa team, they are transitional & have 21 less scholarships than the Griz have to offer. Griz are over-ranked & need to step it up if they plan on contending for the Big Sky championship. If we're not carefull 3 to for years down the road UM is going to have a battle for in state kids with MSU as Kramer is really turning the Cats around & making them contenders year in and year out.

(that one from 2004)

Greenacres Griz said:
FIRE HAUCK TO SAVE GRIZ NATION! Mark my words if Hauck isn't fired he is going to drive the football program into the ground much the same way Blaine Taylor & Don Holst drove the basketball program into the ground. Hogan please do the right thing and can his ass.

SEND HAUCK AND HIS STAFF PACKING BECAUSE THEY SUCK!!! Well the 2 losses we have this year can be totally put on the coaching staff. Hauck's lack of vision in his play calling is pathetic. Why the hell would you try a corner route on 5 occasions to your smallest receiver (Siegers). He also cost us the ND state game by sitting on the ball to kick the field goal rather than going for it. The Griz dynasty is over unless we get a quality coach that knows what he is doing. I never did understand why we would take someone who had no head coaching experience or even coordinator experience. Hell Hauck was the defensive backs coach for christ sake. You would think one of the top programs in I-AA could attract someone with more credentials than Hauck.

Greenacres Griz said:
Edwards sucks and I've been saying it all season.... If we want a legitimate shot at the national title we need to sit J. E. right now. Brandon Neil is clearly the better quarterback in every aspect. He looks off defensive backs, has a stronger more accurate arm, makes better decisions in reading the defense, & yes he runs the ball better as he is as fast as J. E. and is definitely a more powerful runner. Brandon definitely got screwed when he transferred from Wyoming to the Griz as daddy had already bought J. E. 2 years of starting time for the Griz. Also why has Billy Cockhill had Heidelberger on the bench all year. It's not like any of our other recievers are lighting it up other than Siegers & Talmidge. Hey Billy wake up and start playing kids that deserve to start.

So I'll say it again:

BRUH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, Brint. POTY fo sho.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Greenacres Griz said:
As usual so easy to get a rise out of the folks on this board :clap: :D

Really playing the long game for 15 years?
Nice try, bub. You got murdered.

GGNez said:
BWahlberg said:
Greenacres Griz said:

BRUH

Greenacres Griz said:
Our defense sucks!

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

(that one from 2004)

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

So I'll say it again:

BRUH

OMG, Brint. POTY fo sho.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
. Bet he wishes he had moderator status so he could have scrubbed his posts.✏️

grizfnz said:
GGNez said:
BWahlberg said:
Greenacres Griz said:

BRUH

Greenacres Griz said:
Our defense sucks!

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

(that one from 2004)

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

So I'll say it again:

BRUH

OMG, Brint. POTY fo sho.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē
noun

Had the same thought!! :clap:

Not all of them. Big shout out to the faithful who showed up in the armpit of western Illinois to root on the Griz. They were characteristically cold & loud on possibly the worst September weather day for football I’ve ever sat through. Bravo Griz Nation. :thumb: :clap:

hello, 911? I would like to report a murder. BW just killed a dude. Gutted him like fish. left it laying there for everyone to see.

grizfnz said:
GGNez said:
BWahlberg said:
Greenacres Griz said:

BRUH

Greenacres Griz said:
Our defense sucks!

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

(that one from 2004)

Greenacres Griz said:

Greenacres Griz said:

So I'll say it again:

BRUH

OMG, Brint. POTY fo sho.

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē
noun

#burn

Back