• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Do you believe in our Griz this season?

Dutch Lane said:
CFallsGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
With 100% metaphysical Certitude.

You couldn't have used "certainty?"

Also, dude..."certitude" is not the preferred nomenclature. And never, ever, capitalize "certitude." It's just embarrassing.

POTY -1

:thumb:

Thanks Walter. Lol :thumb:

I take it URSA is not a golfer... :clap:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4[/media]

Griz were a playoff team with Stitt this year, but I believe Hauck is good enough for +1 for wins this year over Stitt.

Offense would be better under Stitt, but Defense and Special Teams are better under Hauck.

ordigger said:
Griz were a playoff team with Stitt this year, but I believe Hauck is good enough for +1 for wins this year over Stitt.

Offense would be better under Stitt, but Defense and Special Teams are better under Hauck.

Have to disagree on the Stitt part. Offense would have better “stats” yes, but produce better results on the score board? No, based off past results when it mattered. Also, I think the OL issues would be even worse due to his blocking schemes in his offense. This team under Stitt would be 1-2 at this point because while Stitt is an offensive minded coach, he was not a motivator. Hauck’s ability to do this was the reason the team withstood NI’s comeback attempt in the first game, over came a sluggish first half against Drake, and came back from 14 down in the first 2 1/2 mins against WIU. While the last one was lost, it would have been a lopsided loss under Stitt.

I get you like Stitt, I supported him while he was here, but I had to finally realize he was not a good head coach. This years team has a lot to work on and iron out, but they are playing way better than they would have under Stitt. With Hauck here I think they have a legitimate shot to make playoffs maybe pull out 1 victory. If Stitt was still here, no, I don’t think they would have, even with players leaving/staying or not.

Grizzly96 said:
ordigger said:

Have to disagree on the Stitt part. Offense would have better “stats” yes, but produce better results on the score board? No, based off past results when it mattered. Also, I think the OL issues would be even worse due to his blocking schemes in his offense. This team under Stitt would be 1-2 at this point because while Stitt is an offensive minded coach, he was not a motivator. Hauck’s ability to do this was the reason the team withstood NI’s comeback attempt in the first game, over came a sluggish first half against Drake, and came back from 14 down in the first 2 1/2 mins against WIU. While the last one was lost, it would have been a lopsided loss under Stitt.

I get you like Stitt, I supported him while he was here, but I had to finally realize he was not a good head coach. This years team has a lot to work on and iron out, but they are playing way better than they would have under Stitt. With Hauck here I think they have a legitimate shot to make playoffs maybe pull out 1 victory. If Stitt was still here, no, I don’t think they would have, even with players leaving/staying or not.

Disagree - O-Line would’ve been much better under Stitt. Torres would’ve stayed, and another player that left for a medical reason may not have left. That exact blocking scheme is the reason it would’ve been better. These guys were recruited by Stitt for his offense. I happen to believe we would be 3-0 with Stitt. Of course it doesn’t really matter, and that’s just my opinion. Stitt was fine as a head coach, 98% of the schools out there would’ve renewed him.

ordigger said:
Grizzly96 said:
ordigger said:

Disagree - O-Line would’ve been much better under Stitt. Torres would’ve stayed, and another player that left for a medical reason may not have left. That exact blocking scheme is the reason it would’ve been better. These guys were recruited by Stitt for his offense. I happen to believe we would be 3-0 with Stitt. Of course it doesn’t really matter, and that’s just my opinion. Stitt was fine as a head coach, 98% of the schools out there would’ve renewed him.

You think the Griz would be 3-0? Not with Semore still calling the shots on defense...

get'em_griz said:
ordigger said:
Grizzly96 said:
ordigger said:

You think the Griz would be 3-0? Not with Semore still calling the shots on defense...

Current DC has same rep as Semore if you believe UNLV fans. Read their board about him. It’s uncanny how their complaints mirrored our complaints about Semore. Not my opinion, butRunnin Rebs opinion. The great thing is that nobody can prove me wrong about 3-0. Lol

I still believe Hauck wins at least one in the playoffs this year.

ordigger said:
Grizzly96 said:
ordigger said:

Jes-s man, just let it go. Stitt is gone, and for very good reason.

Please explain your evidence that Torres and "another player that left for medical reasons may not have left".

And why are you so certain that "98% of schools would have renewed him". This program regressed each year of Stitt's time here, and anyone with any level of football savvy whatsoever could see that.

We all get it man. You liked Stitt. That's great, but continuing to just make shit up about what he would have done is just pointless.

Raider said:
ordigger said:
Grizzly96 said:
ordigger said:

Jes-s man, just let it go. Stitt is gone, and for very good reason.

Please explain your evidence that Torres and "another player that left for medical reasons may not have left".

And why are you so certain that "98% of schools would have renewed him". This program regressed each year of Stitt's time here, and anyone with any level of football savvy whatsoever could see that.

We all get it man. You liked Stitt. That's great, but continuing to just make shit up about what he would have done is just pointless.

Don’t know the guy. Never met him. Of course you left off the part where I said it doesn’t matter, and it’s just my opinion. As for what few sources I have, and what little I know, that is my business.

Of course, you are stating your opinion.

Enjoy!

Back