• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sac St - Match Up Nightmare

Why do you guys engage with that douche?

He thinks we suck and we're going to lose.

There, now you can ignore him forever.

Literally, he's never going to add anything to this site other than that.

retiredpopo said:
poorgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
poorgriz said:
That is a silly prediction. If the griz beat SAC by 40 points I will never post here again. I'm not even going to ask you for a bet, I'll just quit posting forever.
So what is your prediction?

I'd go with something like 33 to 26 Sac. Could have sworn I posted a prediction in the thread but not seeing it. They are a scary team, glad MSU isn't playing them this early in the season.
Tell you what if the griz win you quit posting if the griz lose I will quit posting. Let’s get it so the moderator bans whoever loses IP address.

No, I already have wagers with others on here about whether Cats have a winning or not, and whether or not the griz win the Big Sky. You might beat Sac tomorrow, I just wouldn't bet a lot of money on that. I'd bet a shitload of money the griz don't beat Sac by 40 however.

I am with Hooked, BW and other fans that have a frigin' clue.

SAC State is an upperclassman ridden team with 8 on O and another 8 on D. So they are more mature physically and mentally than this young Griz team, that starts more FRESHMAN than Seniors mind you.

For Christ sake, the coaches voted Sac State to finish two spots ahead of the non-dominant Grizzlies.

Wake up, people. Sac is pretty good.

GO GRIZ!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
poorgriz said:
Nah. I've said it before but I'm just here to help. Some people just don't want to hear the truth.

It would help your cause so much if your ow team was legit or doing great. Literally every single thing you say over here (out of touch, you’re unrealistic, you guys are crazy if....) could be said to your own fan base. Literally every single thing. You talk about a fan base with way too high of expectations based on actual reality...that’s the definition of the Cats. That’s my bigger issue with you, is that you’re a huge hypocrite doing that shit here.

No, not me. I am almost always close with my record predictions. Last year I hit most of the Big Sky schools within one or two games. This year I think I said griz likely 6-5 or 7-4 with 6-5 more likely, and Cats 7-4 or 8-3 with 8-3 more likely. Sticking with those.

I can relate, bro. I've been really accurate with my record predictions, too. Last year, I thought UM would go 6-5 to 7-4 at the worst or 8-3 to 9-2 at the best. #Boom, got it right. I was thinking the Bobcats would be 4-7 to 6-4 at the worst and maybe up to 10-1 at the best. #Boom, got it right again.

This year, I'm thinking more like 4-7 to 9-2 for the Griz and 3-8 to 9-2 for the Bobcats. I bet I get them right again.

Bold predictions :lol:

Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
poorgriz said:
That is a silly prediction. If the griz beat SAC by 40 points I will never post here again. I'm not even going to ask you for a bet, I'll just quit posting forever.

You should do that anyways, ya know, since this is a Griz Board and you’re a huge troll douche nozzle who has his own shit fan board. But keep being little brother with an infatuation. It’s fitting.

Nah. I've said it before but I'm just here to help. Some people just don't want to hear the truth.

I’m laughing, thinking of all the predictions over on BCN for the cats to put up 40+ points on PSU on the road. I guess it’s not just an egriz thing.

40 points is exactly 2 points off from the Massey prediction. Ran two 7 game simulations, in the first one, 3 games were predicted to be 40+ points. In the second simulation, 4 games were predicted to be 40+ points.

I'm not saying that Massey is perfect, but it's not exactly wearing blue and gold glasses.

DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
You should do that anyways, ya know, since this is a Griz Board and you’re a huge troll douche nozzle who has his own shit fan board. But keep being little brother with an infatuation. It’s fitting.

I’m laughing, thinking of all the predictions over on BCN for the cats to put up 40+ points on PSU on the road. I guess it’s not just an egriz thing.

40 points is exactly 2 points off from the Massey prediction. Ran two 7 game simulations, in the first one, 3 games were predicted to be 40+ points. In the second simulation, 4 games were predicted to be 40+ points.

I'm not saying that Massey is perfect, but it's not exactly wearing blue and gold glasses.

If the cats drop this one, I wonder what organ Choachote will have to give up this time?

We talk extensively about the matchup problems Sac State presents to Montana in our Big Sky Breakdown this week

[media]https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-3nskr-9a682f[/media]

Big Sky Breakdown: Sac State at Montana, featuring Tootell, Coach Sears, JB Hall, Immanuel Anderson

In this weekly installment of the Big Sky Breakdown focusing on Montana Griz football, Colter Nuanez is joined by Ryan Tootell of ESPN Missoula along with Sacramento State head coach Jody Sears, Sac cornerbacks coach J.B. Hall and Hornet senior defensive back Immanuel Anderson to break down Sac State’s Big Sky Conference opener at Montana on Saturday September 22.

Big Sky Breakdown times
Ryan Tootell ESPN Missoula 0:00
Jody Sears, Sac State head coach – 52:30
JB Hall, Sac State cornerbacks coach – 1:06:42
Immanuel Anderson, Sac State senior DB – 1:15:04

DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Bobcats have averaged like 26 points/game under Choate. They have scored more than 30 only a handful of times in that time frame, most of those are against patsies. Their best QB is a hell of a runner, but doesn’t throw the ball. Even against the hapless Vikings, I don’t see the cats scoring 40+ points. Scoring just isn’t what they do. The glasses definitely have some blue tint.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
We talk extensively about the matchup problems Sac State presents to Montana in our Big Sky Breakdown this week

[media]https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-3nskr-9a682f[/media]

Big Sky Breakdown: Sac State at Montana, featuring Tootell, Coach Sears, JB Hall, Immanuel Anderson

In this weekly installment of the Big Sky Breakdown focusing on Montana Griz football, Colter Nuanez is joined by Ryan Tootell of ESPN Missoula along with Sacramento State head coach Jody Sears, Sac cornerbacks coach J.B. Hall and Hornet senior defensive back Immanuel Anderson to break down Sac State’s Big Sky Conference opener at Montana on Saturday September 22.

Big Sky Breakdown times
Ryan Tootell ESPN Missoula 0:00
Jody Sears, Sac State head coach – 52:30
JB Hall, Sac State cornerbacks coach – 1:06:42
Immanuel Anderson, Sac State senior DB – 1:15:04

Speaking of breakdowns, I'm reminded of CDA's Battery and Muffler Repair. We will charge up the Griz fans and make your exhaust as quiet as the opposing team leaving WA-Griz! Don't get stuck with a breakdown, call CDA's today for all your battery and muffler needs.

Jaredkuehn said:
DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:

Bobcats have averaged like 26 points/game under Choate. They have scored more than 30 only a handful of times in that time frame, most of those are against patsies. Their best QB is a hell of a runner, but doesn’t throw the ball. Even against the hapless Vikings, I don’t see the cats scoring 40+ points. Scoring just isn’t what they do. The glasses definitely have some blue tint.

Are you saying the Massey glasses have a blue tint?

IntuitiveGriz said:

SAC State is an upperclassman ridden team with 8 on O and another 8 on D. So they are more mature physically and mentally than this young Griz team, that starts more FRESHMAN than Seniors mind you.

For Christ sake, the coaches voted Sac State to finish two spots ahead of the non-dominant Grizzlies.

GO GRIZ!!!

No, we are bad. Griz 72 Suck State 3

DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:

I’ve literally never looked at the Massey predictions, couldn’t care less about computer predictions. I guess we’ll see, but history doesn’t bear out a 40+ point prediction.

Jaredkuehn said:
DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
DriscollCat said:

I’ve literally never looked at the Massey predictions, couldn’t care less about computer predictions. I guess we’ll see, but history doesn’t bear out a 40+ point prediction.

Look, I’m not saying that we will score 40+ points on them, but the idea that a person would laugh at someone predicting that is just silly. We scored over 40 points in our last game. That game was against a team Sagarin rates at 221. PSU is rated at 208. Non-MSU homers have predicted similar results. It’s not unrealistic in the least.

Kadeezy said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

GO GRIZ!!!

No, we are bad. Griz 72 Suck State 3

https://goo.gl/images/QeT8Aq

Ursa Major said:
DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:

If the cats drop this one, I wonder what organ Choachote will have to give up this time?

Vastly underrated post.

Ursa Major said:
DriscollCat said:
Jaredkuehn said:
poorgriz said:

POTY nominee

Back