• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official GRIZ/Poly GAMEDAY Thread

Good solid win on the road against a team that has given us trouble in the past. Sure wish I could have seen the first half.

Two takeaways:

1) Our O-line is looking much better
2) BSC refs just will NOT call holding. Period. Ever.

Bonus take:

That INT was NOT Curran’s fault. People want to jump his shit but that was all on Sneed.

Fahque said:
2AEE7CDE-33CB-4E30-A32C-E53E542A47C8.png

82C6B2BA-0A2D-4AA3-8969-8F18D0F146BE.png

0D1379D4-F55E-40F4-B7F5-F819F6392632.png

I’m a little concerned about your phone’s dangerously low battery level...

AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

That INT was NOT Curran’s fault. People want to jump his shit but that was all on Sneed.

We only jump on him because he constantly drops the ball.

Some of the most interesting stats I've seen in a long, long time.

Griz were out-gained, 512-468. The big difference was in rushing. (What a surprise!) They gained 412, the Griz had 183. Passing was the reverse, as you could expect: 285-100 favor of the Griz. The Griz ran 54 plays, CP 95. So TOP was just ridiculous: 38:40 for CP, 21:20 for UM. Basically, the Griz D let them pound the ball until it really mattered. So for all their yardage advantage, the Griz won the only stat that mattered ... by 20 points.

AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

:clap: :thumb: Likely that Hauck and Sneed would also agree with you on that too.

Montana37 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

I was only able to watch part of the game. Did he drop others?

Da Boyz Mom said:
Aren't those stats missing Buss's interception return for a TD for like 80 some yards?

It’s listed under the fumbles section. Sorry my phone isn’t that tall

5172F279-E0BC-46D4-9EA5-79D8CEF03E4D.png

AZGrizFan said:
Montana37 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

He should have caught a TD pass earlier. Instead we settled for a FG. It too was a tight pass. It looked to me from replay, he should have held onto that pass.

grizband said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Wasn't it at Cal-Poly in like....2007 or so where the lights went out with a few my left in the 4th quarter? You'd think an highly prestigious public school would be able to figure out the basics.
You're thinking of UC Davis in 2009. They had the momentum, and were playing well, until the lights went out.

Yep, UCD. If I recall, they had our Defense on the ropes on that last series...until they gave us that 10 minute time out to recover, and then we held on to win. FWIW - That game is likely the reason our lights aren't on timers. :D

IdaGriz01 said:
Some of the most interesting stats I've seen in a long, long time.

Griz were out-gained, 512-468. The big difference was in rushing. (What a surprise!) They gained 412, the Griz had 183. Passing was the reverse, as you could expect: 285-100 favor of the Griz. The Griz ran 54 plays, CP 95. So TOP was just ridiculous: 38:40 for CP, 21:20 for UM. Basically, the Griz D let them pound the ball until it really mattered. So for all their yardage advantage, the Griz won the only stat that mattered ... by 20 points.

:thumb:

Fahque said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Aren't those stats missing Buss's interception return for a TD for like 80 some yards?

It’s listed under the fumbles section. Sorry my phone isn’t that tall

5172F279-E0BC-46D4-9EA5-79D8CEF03E4D.png

Seeing the “charge” icon in the upper right corner does my heart good! THANK YOU!!

AZGrizFan said:
Montana37 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

Had one in the end zone he should’ve came down with. So I’d say two

AZGrizFan said:
Two takeaways:

Bonus take:

Did you watch the MSU/EWU game??? Frigid flag fest with holding calls , yet we have not had a holding call on either team for two games????

The option is like soft core on at prime time. Lots of heavy breathing but no money shot.

It's fun to take apart a game and compare this to that and what have you, at the end of the day when the bus is loaded and they turn the field lights out, there is your score and theirs.

GO GRIZ!!! 4-1 and rolling!

Back