• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen gets Bobcat offer

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Plus GJ was a business major if I remember correctly and MSU has a pretty bad business program

Pssh. You want a business education? Here it is: Sell things for more than you paid for them. Done.
Now, GJ is going to take MSU to the moon.

Thanks to Jake Jabbs drug mule daughter....We have a new $25 Million dollar Business building....

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Plus GJ was a business major if I remember correctly and MSU has a pretty bad business program

Pssh. You want a business education? Here it is: Sell things for more than you paid for them. Done.

Thanks to Jake Jabbs drug mule daughter....We have a new $25 Million dollar Business building....

You should sell it for $28 million. Boom. Just made you a $3 million profit.
#Bizlife

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizfankb said:

#Bizlife

You don't just sell it...You rent it for twice what your monthly payments are...Then blame everything that brakes on the tenant...#landlordmoney

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

#Bizlife

You don't just sell it...You rent it for twice what your monthly payments are...Then blame everything that brakes on the tenant...#landlordmoney

But, the long con doesn't get you the cash up front to buy new bleachers, which would, in turn, make you more money because people would buy more hotdogs.
#Bizlife

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

#Bizlife

But, the long con doesn't get you the cash up front to buy new bleachers, which would, in turn, make you more money because people would buy more hotdogs.
#Bizlife

You think good business people just "Spend" money on things like bleachers?....NOPE...What you do is, keep any upgrades on the "Quiet Phase" for so long, that when you finally come out and say "Here it is!!!we are going to PAINT THE BLEACHERS" most will have forgotten about what they were really waiting to hear, and be happy something is happening...That gets you more Hot dogs, pops, and authentic replica paint brushes!!!
#paintpond

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
#Bizlife

#Bizlife

You think good business people just "Spend" money on things like bleachers?....NOPE...What you do is, keep any upgrades on the "Quiet Phase" for so long, that when you finally come out and say "Here it is!!!we are going to PAINT THE BLEACHERS" most will have forgotten about what they were really waiting to hear, and be happy something is happening...That gets you more Hot dogs, pops, and authentic replica paint brushes!!!
#paintpond

Big huge no, here. You sell the building, buy the bleachers, sell the bleachers for naming rights with a lease back option, and write off the hotdogs. That way, if Jensen ends up having one, it'll be a regular football expense rather than an improper benefit.
#Bizlife

Gresch will more than likely have offers from almost every single big sky school as well as a couple of FBS. He will have lots of options. Been player of the week twice for that JUCO Conf each time putting up 400+ passing yards. He looks awesome.

Let them have him, he was the one that didn’t want to be here, I’ll take that back he didn’t want to compete for his job, thought it should be handed to him. I’m perfectly happy with Snead at quarterback. Not saying he didn’t play great and is not a good quarterback but I don’t think he would of faired as well as Snead has done with this makeshift offensive line we have. Jensen had the better long ball but Snead has the better legs and is able to keep the plays alive.

HookedonGriz said:
Gresch will more than likely have offers from almost every single big sky school as well as a couple of FBS. He will have lots of options. Been player of the week twice for that JUCO Conf each time putting up 400+ passing yards. He looks awesome.

Here's the thing: Choach needs him in Bozeman. If he can get GJ to commit to Bozeman State, the record this year won't matter at all. They have already signed a losing HC to a three-year extension based on two games (and a bunch of other intangible rationalizations). If Choach can get a former UM QB1, who some people believe was run out of town, to commit to MSU, it will solidify his position for about a decade. The Bozeman Superbowl matters that much to them. Book it.

This whole thread makes me feel weird. Like when this happened. :?

htpfocB.jpg

So let me get this straight. Kid leaves & finds a JC to showcase his wares for P5 programs. & state ag thinks he’s going to put them @ the top of the list because they showed him the love & he can stick it to the old home boys now?

Let’s hope he does. Only way we’re going to get closure. :lol:

I don’t get the infatuation with this kid. Couldn’t win the job. Couldn’t handle losing the job so he quit. Mentally weak.

dupuyer griz said:
I don’t get the infatuation with this kid. Couldn’t win the job. Couldn’t handle losing the job so he quit. Mentally weak.

I'm with you 100%. He was given EVERY opportunity in camp to be QB1 for the Griz this year as the returning starter, but decided to pack up and leave.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Either way I still wish him the best of success anywhere he decides to go.

Except Bozeman state. Fuck them.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

#Bizlife

#paintpond

Big huge no, here. You sell the building, buy the bleachers, sell the bleachers for naming rights with a lease back option, and write off the hotdogs. That way, if Jensen ends up having one, it'll be a regular football expense rather than an improper benefit.
#Bizlife

As a Realtor and a B-School grad I’m following this with great interest

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

#Bizlife

#Bizlife

How about if you had various local businesses sponsor Bobcats players by putting their photos in company ads on portable outhouse doors? Wait, that's just TOO wacky. Let's go all alliterative. How about a "batter" angle? Bobcat Batter? I like it!

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
#Bizlife

#paintpond

#Bizlife

As a Realtor and a B-School grad I’m following this with great interest

Let's get you in there on the bleachers with 3/5 commish.
I was never smart enough to go to B-School, or any school for that matter, but I went anyway. It turns out that they didn't even check if I was an idiot beforehand. Suckers!

Back