• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen gets Bobcat offer

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You should sell it for $28 million. Boom. Just made you a $3 million profit.
#Bizlife

You don't just sell it...You rent it for twice what your monthly payments are...Then blame everything that brakes on the tenant...#landlordmoney

But, the long con doesn't get you the cash up front to buy new bleachers, which would, in turn, make you more money because people would buy more hotdogs.
#Bizlife

How about if you had various local businesses sponsor Bobcats players by putting their photos in company ads on portable outhouse doors? Wait, that's just TOO wacky. Let's go all alliterative. How about a "batter" angle? Bobcat Batter? I like it!

How have they not thought of this yet? It's an absolute slam dunk. We will also rebrand the hotdogs as "Cat Wieners". It's like a Dodger Dog, but it's a Cat Wiener. Come on down to the field for a Cat Wiener and a cup of Bobcat Batter. The marketing writes itself. You're welcome, Bozeman.
#Bizlife

signedbewildered said:
The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Either way I still wish him the best of success anywhere he decides to go.

Except Bozeman state. f*** them.

This!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
dupuyer griz said:
I don’t get the infatuation with this kid. Couldn’t win the job. Couldn’t handle losing the job so he quit. Mentally weak.

I'm with you 100%. He was given EVERY opportunity in camp to be QB1 for the Griz this year as the returning starter, but decided to pack up and leave.

:lol: :lol:

I could see Jensen going to PSU before MSU. Be closer to his family etc. Plus PSU generally gets a couple FBS games each year against the Ducks or Beavs. Shoot you never know, maybe Johnathan Smith sees something in him and he try’s out OSU?

Easton Stick is a senior - wonder if NDSU will offer. He might get a chance at a Natty that way. The only itsy bitsy, infinitesimal reason I would want him to be a cat is to stick a sharp stick up douchbags like Dupuyer's ass. But he is a 4.0 student and I would wager he is way too smart to want to work in Choate's offense just like he wasn't enthralled with Hauck/Rosy's offense either. But there were several times last Saturday where seeing #2 behind center would have been a relief. Bet he doesn't overthrow a wide open JLM. On the other hand maybe the foreshadowing in spring of the potential for the offensive line made him take a good hard look at whether surgery would be imminent if he stayed. But what is done is done so best of luck to both him and Sneed.

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
But, the long con doesn't get you the cash up front to buy new bleachers, which would, in turn, make you more money because people would buy more hotdogs.
#Bizlife

You think good business people just "Spend" money on things like bleachers?....NOPE...What you do is, keep any upgrades on the "Quiet Phase" for so long, that when you finally come out and say "Here it is!!!we are going to PAINT THE BLEACHERS" most will have forgotten about what they were really waiting to hear, and be happy something is happening...That gets you more Hot dogs, pops, and authentic replica paint brushes!!!
#paintpond

Big huge no, here. You sell the building, buy the bleachers, sell the bleachers for naming rights with a lease back option, and write off the hotdogs. That way, if Jensen ends up having one, it'll be a regular football expense rather than an improper benefit.
#Bizlife

As a Realtor and a B-School grad I’m following this with great interest
LMAO! :lol:
FANtastic!
POTY!!!!!

sdk.catfish said:
Easton Stick is a senior - wonder if NDSU will offer. He might get a chance at a Natty that way. The only itsy bitsy, infinitesimal reason I would want him to be a cat is to stick a sharp stick up douchbags like Dupuyer's ass. But he is a 4.0 student and I would wager he is way too smart to want to work in Choate's offense just like he wasn't enthralled with Hauck/Rosy's offense either. But there were several times last Saturday where seeing #2 behind center would have been a relief. Bet he doesn't overthrow a wide open JLM. On the other hand maybe the foreshadowing in spring of the potential for the offensive line made him take a good hard look at whether surgery would be imminent if he stayed. But what is done is done so best of luck to both him and Sneed.

Whatever you say man, quitters quit.

sdk.catfish said:
by dupuyer griz » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Douchebags douche.
Hold up. If that was true, my good friend Chad (FormerEag) wouldn't be having the issues he's been having. I call bullshit.

I thought Jensen was going to follow Stitt to No. Colo. next season, after the NC coach moves on. And, then NC was going to start beating UM consistently. Did I get the wrong rumor, or mix up something?

PlayerRep said:
I thought Jensen was going to follow Stitt to No. Colo. next season, after the NC coach moves on. And, then NC was going to start beating UM consistently. Did I get the wrong rumor, or mix up something?

That was like 5 minutes ago, you have to be quick to keep up with the BRL around here.

Bullshit Rumor Line that is.

MSU is kind of starting to creep me out. Gregorak and now Jensen. I had a friend in high school who would always end up dating the girls I broke up with. He didn't have any confidence and settled for the girls who wanted revenge. Strangely, he was always left frustrated. Weird.

Jensen is really lighting it up at the JC level.

58.8% completion percentage. 11 TD's in 6 games (altho 5 came in one game). Averaging 239 yards passing per game. Averaging 25 yards per game rushing. Only 3 interceptions. Has scored 3 TD's. Nice passing efficiency rating. Team is 6-0. Had a great game last weekend. See below.

I hope he becomes the Cat starter with those stats.

"Sophomore quarterback Gresch Jensen was selected as the SCFA National Division "Offensive Player of the Week".

Jensen aired it out at Palomar College last Saturday night throwing for a season-best 428 yards with 5 touchdowns. Jensen completed 22 passes on 36 attempts with one interception.

Gresch was named earlier this season as the "Co-Offensive Player of the Week" by the SCFA in week two for his 410 yard / 2 TD effort against Riverside City College."

Listed at 6'2", 225. https://www.fchornets.com/sports/fball/2018-19/bios/jensen_gresch_wsnf

Unread post by PlayerRep » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Jensen is really lighting it up at the JC level.

58.8% completion percentage. 11 TD's in 6 games (altho 5 came in one game). Averaging 239 yards passing per game. Averaging 25 yards per game rushing. Only 3 interceptions. Has scored 3 TD's. Nice passing efficiency rating. Team is 6-0. Had a great game last weekend. See below.

I hope he becomes the Cat starter with those stats.

"Sophomore quarterback Gresch Jensen was selected as the SCFA National Division "Offensive Player of the Week".

Jensen aired it out at Palomar College last Saturday night throwing for a season-best 428 yards with 5 touchdowns. Jensen completed 22 passes on 36 attempts with one interception.

Gresch was named earlier this season as the "Co-Offensive Player of the Week" by the SCFA in week two for his 410 yard / 2 TD effort against Riverside City College."

Listed at 6'2", 225. https://www.fchornets.com/sports/fball/ ... resch_wsnf

And this is the "Non-Douch" way to do it. Thanks PR. Go Dalton, Go Gresch

9NA6IZN.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
sdk.catfish said:
by dupuyer griz » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Douchebags douche.
Hold up. If that was true, my good friend Chad (FormerEag) wouldn't be having the issues he's been having. I call bullshit.

Confirmed. I’ve met Chad and can say with confidence that not all douchebags douche.

mtgrizfankb said:
MTGRZ said:
dayday said:
MTGRZ said:
Because he went JuCo he can still play in the BSC, right?

Yes there are now no transfer restrictions on him since he went Juco.

Well I'm not surprised then. What a great way to take a shot at the Griz if they land him. Hell, even if they don't get him they had to of at least offered him as a way to get at the Griz. You know he'd be fired up to play against the Griz too. We shall see....I can see him taking the offer, if anything out of spite. I can also see him looking for something else. Like I said, nothing surprising here.

If I had a guess on where in the Big Sky he might end up MSU wouldn't be it...but you never know! The guy probably will get some FBS attention playing on a very very good Juco Team.
I don't think he will be targeting a run-first offense. He wants to fill the air with footballs.

Back