• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Attendance down this weekend?

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
Two embarrassing games in a row, crappy weather, hunting season in full swing.

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Bring on the cold, as usual I'll do my part to contribute to the loud.

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Why did you use this threat title? No basis for it.

What kind of fan are you? f*** you, not the Cats. You are a bad fan.

Why must you be so mean to so many people? What threat is there? It's a legitimate question that is probably correct. No basis? Hunting season, two bad games in a row, high school playoffs, I fully expect attendance to be below the previous home games. I have season tickets and will be there no matter what the weather is, the record is, or whatever else there is going on and will contribute my best to the noise.

Because he's an asshole.

:lol: :clap:

Yukon said:
garizzalies said:
Why 2pm start?

TV
That’s what I suspected, but why? I still don’t get it. It’s not like we are going to be on ROOT and waiting for the Mariner game or whatever to end. I think it’s just a local station, so what am I missing? I assume some other broadcast is bumping us, but don’t know what that could be

MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Bring on the cold, as usual I'll do my part to contribute to the loud.

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Why must you be so mean to so many people? What threat is there? It's a legitimate question that is probably correct. No basis? Hunting season, two bad games in a row, high school playoffs, I fully expect attendance to be below the previous home games. I have season tickets and will be there no matter what the weather is, the record is, or whatever else there is going on and will contribute my best to the noise.

What do you view as "mean"? I asked a question. I then tried to make a little joke.

Another question. Why are some posters so sensitive? Jeez, this is the internet, and on a message board that is not heavily moderated. People say "mean" things to me, and others, all the time on the board. Even my friends tell me to F-O on occasion. Doesn't bother me. I still like them.

Another question. Do you find that some posters don't seem to get other people's humor? I sometimes fall into that category, but I try to do look for the humor first.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Because he's an asshole.

Hey, you are being mean.

Pot calling Kettle black?

MikeyGriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Because he's an asshole.

:lol: :clap:
PCK FTW!
+3

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Because he's an asshole.

*pompous asshole

Htowngriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Because he's an asshole.

*pompous asshole

Great guy. Knows how to irritate internet assholes.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:

Because he's an asshole.

*pompous asshole

:clap:

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:

Because he's an asshole.

*pompous asshole

You're right.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:

Because he's an asshole.

*pompous asshole

That's gonna make for a hell of a eulogy.

PlayerRep said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

What do you view as "mean"? I asked a question. I then tried to make a little joke.

Another question. Why are some posters so sensitive? Jeez, this is the internet, and on a message board that is not heavily moderated. People say "mean" things to me, and others, all the time on the board. Even my friends tell me to F-O on occasion. Doesn't bother me. I still like them.

Another question. Do you find that some posters don't seem to get other people's humor? I sometimes fall into that category, but I try to do look for the humor first.

Maybe that's it, I'm just not getting your humor. I will grant you that subtle nuances are hard to grasp with just the written word. Apparently it's my bad that I take your posts as attacking and being an asshole. I'll try to not be so sensitive in the future. Or should I point out each time you are coming off as abrasive?

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Lighten up Francis.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:

GO GRIZ!

(FIGHT ON)

Oh....and f*** the cats

Because he's an asshole.
Yes - agreed.

Might not be as bad as you think (attendance -PR is PR and it is as bad as you think :D ) Had infusion this week so am grounded. Put my tickets on Craigs list Thurs. Nite and had 50 emails wanting to buy on Fri morning and am still getting calls....... I REALLY wanted to see this game.

Back