• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Scat game will be like

“The Brawl of the Wild” will be renamed “The Toilet Bowl”

Both teams are the physical shits!

Yep, "toilet bowl"

Good news is Griz are rebuilding and poised to take back the FCS over the next couple years. Cats..... not so sure... if they get Gresh maybe

pussycatkillerz said:
Yep, "toilet bowl"

Good news is Griz are rebuilding and poised to take back the FCS over the next couple years. Cats..... not so sure... if they get Gresh maybe

:lol:
You’re a great fan

pussycatkillerz said:
Yep, "toilet bowl"

Take back the FCS over the next two years? Do you know of about 7 FBS transfers I don't know of, because without that this team wont be taking anything over in the next couple years

Ursus1 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Yep, "toilet bowl"

Take back the FCS over the next two years? Do you know of about 7 FBS transfers I don't know of, because without that this team wont be taking anything over in the next couple years

No kidding. Have you seen next years schedule? Be lucky to win 5 games, heck who knows they might not this year even.

pussycatkillerz said:
Yep, "toilet bowl"

Oh yeah? Are NDSU and JMU and SDSU and EWU and whoever else all dropping football?

Cat Griz will be awesome like it always is. Yes our teams aren’t great. No, we won’t be playing for playoffs. But it’ll be packed like always, an electric atmosphere, and two teams playing their asses off for in-state bragging rights. We all wanna be atop the league like I think we should be but we’re not. That fact will never change what this game means.

See ya all in a few weeks!

It's going to be insane. Both fanbases bummed their teams didn't win enough, all with the hopes of pinning the title of biggest loser on your most hated rival. Insane. I'm glad I'm coming over for it.

PhxGriz said:
It's going to be insane. Both fanbases bummed their teams didn't win enough, all with the hopes of pinning the title of biggest loser on your most hated rival. Insane. I'm glad I'm coming over for it.

Exactly! :thumb:

It will be like on November 17th in Missoula at noon. If trenches win football games I’m sorry to say but msu will be the favorites going in. A win will be a good way to end a disappointing season for either team. The best part is it’s in Missoula because a trip to bozeman would be a huge bummer!

nzone said:
It will be like on November 17th in Missoula at noon. If trenches win football games I’m sorry to say but msu will be the favorites going in. A win will be a good way to end a disappointing season for either team. The best part is it’s in Missoula because a trip to bozeman would be a huge bummer!

Classless..... :cool:

Griz will be about a 3 point favorite I’m guessing. Basically a pickem. Stats go out the window.

Are number combinations palindromes? One team will probably finish the year 7-4 and the other 4-7. BUT! Both fanbases will be psyched that "next year" both coaches will have "their" players for "their" offense and defensive style, such as they are...and both coaches will get three year contract extensions due to the trajectory of the programs...and everybody in attendance will be in the tailgate area getting drunk on their arses for most of the game and talking to their relatives who went to the "wrong" school...

Back