• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Has it been good for the Big Sky Conference?

EWURanger29 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Weber is the ONLY one that's made a dent in recent years. We got shit like CP & NAU losing to freaking USD in the past two years....that does NOT "help" the BSC.

I guess you missed our multiple deep playoff runs in recent years.

Everybody did.

CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Weber is the ONLY one that's made a dent in recent years. We got shit like CP & NAU losing to freaking USD in the past two years....that does NOT "help" the BSC.

Everybody did.
I find it amusing when egriz morons berate the teams that consistently beat them. That must be the quality of an elite fan base. Idaho is a bad team and they are going to kick your ass.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Everybody did.
I find it amusing when egriz morons berate the teams that consistently beat them. That must be the quality of an elite fan base. Idaho is a bad team and they are going to kick your ass.

Cool. Thanks for posting on eGriz.com.
And, before you say that's the only comeback I have, kindly note that it's the only one I require.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:

Everybody did.

You're welcome. Get accustomed to directional universities beating you. :lol: :lol:

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Everybody did.

You're welcome. Get accustomed to directional universities beating you. :lol: :lol:

Yet, here, you are.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Everybody did.

Is Idaho a directional university? Didn’e We just kick a directional universitie’s ass?

AZGrizFan said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

Is Idaho a directional university? Didn’e We just kick a directional universitie’s ass?
Who didn't beat SUU this year? My point which you missed (not surprising) was that in the future UM fans will need to get used to being beat by directional schools, e.g., Central Washington University.

Davis was a good add. Very highly ranked academically with an endowment over a billion $'s. Very strong alumni. Will likely invest more in athletics and grow the program. The kind of school you'd like to be associated with.

EWURanger29 said:
AZGrizFan said:

No. Go back and read the original post. It talked specificially about teams OTHER than the perennial winners...and of THOSE teams, only Weber has made a decent showing.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Everybody did.

Right, because EWU fans have ever said one single positive thing about UM. Get off your high horse, and quit worrying about other fanbases on other fan boards.

GoldenEagle said:
AZGrizFan said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Who didn't beat SUU this year? My point which you missed (not surprising) was that in the future UM fans will need to get used to being beat by directional schools, e.g., Central Washington University.

#1 - Which one of us has lost to Central Washington again?

#2 - Remember when we beat you by like 40 a couple years ago? Pretty hilarious that even when we are terrible for an extended period of time, and you're experiencing your program's golden age, that you would still let that shit happen to you? I'm sure you have a ton of excuses for that one though.

#3 - I'm sure you'll get the validation from us that you seem to so desperately crave. I don't know when, but it will probably happen eventually.

#4 - Good luck with NDSU in the playoffs, if you get that far. You either shut them up for once, or lose by 30+. Win-win for us!

Back