• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Today is...

Gonna wrap up a few things before noon and hoping to beat the weather by getting on the road about 1 or 2. Hopefully the roads don’t get too icy.

Tomorrow looks amazing for football!

work self assessment and open enrollment. Not like I have to concentrate or anything.

My last day at the company I have spent 22yrs working for. (start a new career after Thanksgiving)
Saturday I will be jumping on a plane to head to Missoula to be with my father as he has open heart surgery monday. Will miss most of the game on the plane.

I'm screwed all weekend and don't even get to watch the game on ROOT. I will be manning a work station at the Ranger Hockey Arena in Sidney for our opening tourney of the season. I will be working four different work stations thru the weekend starting at 2 pm Friday until 11 pm Friday night; Saturday from 6:45 am to 11 pm; and Sunday from 6:15 am - 8 pm. I plan on listening to the game with a pocket radio and ear piece. It's all I got so it will have to do. GO GRIZ!

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=42405&start=100

azrael.gif

At home waiting for the drive over at O-dark-thirty and also thinking about all the lucky people who get to come over today!

Griz90 said:
I'm screwed all weekend and don't even get to watch the game on ROOT. I will be manning a work station at the Ranger Hockey Arena in Sidney for our opening tourney of the season. I will be working four different work stations thru the weekend starting at 2 pm Friday until 11 pm Friday night; Saturday from 6:45 am to 11 pm; and Sunday from 6:15 am - 8 pm. I plan on listening to the game with a pocket radio and ear piece. It's all I got so it will have to do. GO GRIZ!
DVR!
Leaving at 11 here; weather not looking good on the road today.

At least if you live in Montana your employer will expect it. Us out of staters have a higher mountain to climb.

kemajic said:
Griz90 said:
DVR!
Leaving at 11 here; weather not looking good on the road today.
I've only seen bits and pieces of road reports Kem. What's it looking like coming from our direction? Hoping to get out of Bozeman about 1 or 2 at the latest.

ilovethecats said:
Gonna wrap up a few things before noon and hoping to beat the weather by getting on the road about 1 or 2. Hopefully the roads don’t get too icy.

Tomorrow looks amazing for football!

Welcome to Missoula...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8

CatzWillRise said:
At least if you live in Montana your employer will expect it. Us out of staters have a higher mountain to climb.

Everyone on Bozeman is an out of stater now. A lot of people have this fake, self-conscious energy for the game without really having a stake in it.

Back