• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Today is...

BozAngelesGriz said:
CatzWillRise said:
At least if you live in Montana your employer will expect it. Us out of staters have a higher mountain to climb.

Everyone on Bozeman is an out of stater now. A lot of people have this fake, self-conscious energy for the game without really having a stake in it.

Wish I could disagree with this...

kemajic said:
Griz90 said:
I'm screwed all weekend and don't even get to watch the game on ROOT. I will be manning a work station at the Ranger Hockey Arena in Sidney for our opening tourney of the season. I will be working four different work stations thru the weekend starting at 2 pm Friday until 11 pm Friday night; Saturday from 6:45 am to 11 pm; and Sunday from 6:15 am - 8 pm. I plan on listening to the game with a pocket radio and ear piece. It's all I got so it will have to do. GO GRIZ!
DVR!
Leaving at 11 here; weather not looking good on the road today.
Bingo! on recording.

Saw the weather map. Radar says it's raining east of the divide out to Billings and beyond. But lots of snow headed right at Butte. You folks take it easy and stay safe.

Griz90 said:
I'm screwed all weekend and don't even get to watch the game on ROOT. I will be manning a work station at the Ranger Hockey Arena in Sidney for our opening tourney of the season. I will be working four different work stations thru the weekend starting at 2 pm Friday until 11 pm Friday night; Saturday from 6:45 am to 11 pm; and Sunday from 6:15 am - 8 pm. I plan on listening to the game with a pocket radio and ear piece. It's all I got so it will have to do. GO GRIZ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHMi-j7W2gM

In the Seattle airport coming in from Anchorage. Have not managed to get much of anything productive accomplished the last 2 days! Super pumped for the Brawl!

Go Griz!
FTC!

Mavman said:
My last day at the company I have spent 22yrs working for. (start a new career after Thanksgiving)
Saturday I will be jumping on a plane to head to Missoula to be with my father as he has open heart surgery monday. Will miss most of the game on the plane.

Wishing you & your Dad the best Mavman. God bless. Go Griz.

Mavman said:
My last day at the company I have spent 22yrs working for. (start a new career after Thanksgiving)
Saturday I will be jumping on a plane to head to Missoula to be with my father as he has open heart surgery monday. Will miss most of the game on the plane.

Best of luck in your new endeavor and all the best to your dad. Todays medical care is amazing.

Grizzlies1982 said:
Mavman said:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Flying to Missoula from over the pole
Flying on a big jet liner
Snakes and chickens on everything
Man it couldn't get much finer

Coming into Washington Griz
Best game day there is
Don't check my bag for booze
Mr. stadium guy

Apologies to Arlo Guthrie

My lack of productivity was compounded by trying to listen to the 9:00 am Grizzly Basketball game this morning. I'm trying to focus on work the rest of the day, but currently have Brint's podcast on the radio in the background.

Today should be a state holiday.

Also, FYI Griz Basketball beat Incarnate Ward 93-66.

Go Griz!

Richard8 said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
Mavman said:

Thanks gentlemen :thumb:

Grizzlies1982 said:
Mavman said:

+1,000,000

Mavman said:
Richard8 said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
Mavman said:

Thanks gentlemen :thumb:

Best of luck to you and to your Dad. Hopefully is at the International Heart Institute. They are amazing there.

Back