• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brawl Helmets

biga75

DONOR
_big_IMG_8427.jpg

Wouldn’t be sCat-Griz week without a uniform thread.
Griz will be rocking these bad boys with MT county names on the back https://gogriz.com/galleries/?gallery=788
FTC

Bobby was always a fan of the all maroons on senior day/Griz-cat. Think they’ll pair these with the all maroons? Either way the players need to focus on how they play, not how they look. But then again look good, play good. I’m not personally a believer in that though haha

The state county names on back of the helmet are freaking awesome. Hope they make that a cat-griz tradition. :clap:

Dutch Lane said:
The state county names on back of the helmet are freaking awesome. Hope they make that a cat-griz tradition. :clap:

They’ve had that the past several years.

I’ve never been close enough to read the back of the helmets from the top of the north end zone. Lol.

Was kind of hoping Bobby would run back out the copper and gold in honor of the 10th anniversary of that epic beatdown.

In 2014 the Griz broke out the Montana stateline Griz logo and Little Brother has been trying ever since to answer back. First it was the 406 on the front face mask plate, and this year they’ve added 3-7-77 and 1889 insignias. Though they are running out of space, I think they can still squeeze in the Ponderosa Pine and the Western Meadowlark.

mtgriz said:
In 2014 the Griz broke out the Montana stateline Griz logo and Little Brother has been trying ever since to answer back. First it was the 406 on the front face mask plate, and this year they’ve added 3-7-77 and 1889 insignias. Though they are running out of space, I think they can still squeeze in the Ponderosa Pine and the Western Meadowlark.

:lol: maybe some Oro y Plata as well!

grizfan95 said:
mtgriz said:

:lol: maybe some Oro y Plata as well!
Is there any room for a couple verses from “Montana Melody”?

Back