• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs the Scats

How badly will the Scats get pummeled this week?

• 7 or fewer points

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 8-14

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • 15-28

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • 28-50

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • more than 50 points

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Montana fans can hardly act superior talking down the Cats' prospects against NDSU... Jack Swarthout's back-to-back 10 -0 records in the 1969 and 70 seasons made little impression on the Bizun who savaged them in successive post season games in the long defunct Camellia Bowl. Our own history against the Fargo lutefisk munchers remains abysmal.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Does anyone know what time the Griz game is?

Monday at 7pm Missoula Time.
So been under a rock for a few days, what time is the Cat game and where can I watch it. Fargodome is not an option.
Streaming on ESPN3. It's scheduled for 1:00 MT and, if you have the DirecTV Sports Pack, it's on channel 791. Sometimes that means that Dish has also picked it up, but someone else will have to answer that. (We're all set to record, just in case.)

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

So been under a rock for a few days, what time is the Cat game and where can I watch it. Fargodome is not an option.

Honestly have no clue. I recorded the Zags and am out Xmas shopping with my daughters. Going to one of those movie theaters where they serve beers to watch some kids movie in about an hour.

IdaGriz01 said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Streaming on ESPN3. It's scheduled for 1:00 MT and, if you have the DirecTV Sports Pack, it's on channel 791. Sometimes that means that Dish has also picked it up, but someone else will have to answer that. (We're all set to record, just in case.)

Wait, it's not on a regular sports channel?

Silvertip said:
Montana fans can hardly act superior talking down the Cats' prospects against NDSU... Jack Swarthout's back-to-back 10 -0 records in the 1969 and 70 seasons made little impression on the Bizun who savaged them in successive post season games in the long defunct Camellia Bowl. Our own history against the Fargo lutefisk munchers remains abysmal.

You do recall they due to the transfer rules of the day, about dozen stars & solid contributors on each of those teams were forced to sit the game out. They included their best rushers, a future pro O-lineman & Karl Stein - an all league defender. I’m biased because a lot of those guys were hero’s of mine, but there’s no doubt in my mind Montana wins both those games.

State ag gets to play them with their whole team.

Yeah. I’m a homer.

It’s clear who these folks wanted to show up for this game. :clap: :lol:

[media]https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/1068932354348003328?s=21[/media]

Nice graphic.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Honestly have no clue. I recorded the Zags and am out Xmas shopping with my daughters. Going to one of those movie theaters where they serve beers to watch some kids movie in about an hour.

Are your daughters craft beer types, or more along the lines of domestic fans?

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ha! A bit of both. The six year old is really into double IPAs this holiday season. The four year old is still cutting teeth Michelob Ultra.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

Ha! A bit of both. The six year old is really into double IPAs this holiday season. The four year old is still cutting teeth Michelob Ultra.

POTY

bgbigdog said:
It’s clear who these folks wanted to show up for this game. :clap: :lol:

[media]https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/1068932354348003328?s=21[/media]

Nice graphic.

That is funny. But at the same time a little sad for the FCS, only some will even notice.

I am no fan of the bison, but I can't come up with 1 good reason to cheer for the cats. FTC!

Cats throw first punch with a 71 yard play only to go out of bounds at 3 yard line but get held to a FG after that. They ran Jonson twice and tried a dump pass. Troy Andersen averages 7 ypc and this is the dumb shit these coaches do. Even the announcers were going on and on about cats coaches over thinking it.

Back