• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Timmy Falls...

LivingstonNative said:
PlayerRep said:
Any word on Falls yet? I haven't been looking. Thx.

I wished I knew. I hope he is not riding the bench like Nicholas did last year.

Really. Nichols averaged almost 10 minutes a game as a freshman. The only reason he did not get more minutes was that he shot 33% from the free throw line. Travis could not have that liability on the floor during crunch time.

84GRIZ said:
LivingstonNative said:
PlayerRep said:

Really. Nichols averaged almost 10 minutes a game as a freshman. The only reason he did not get more minutes was that he shot 33% from the free throw line. Travis could not have that liability on the floor during crunch time.

No, the reason he rode the bench was his inability incorporate "team" into his being.

maroonandsilver said:
84GRIZ said:
LivingstonNative said:
PlayerRep said:

No, the reason he rode the bench was his inability incorporate "team" into his being.

Well that also, was trying to take the high road.

84GRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:
84GRIZ said:
LivingstonNative said:

I’m sure there’s no worries of these issues w/ Timmy. I’d say it’s a safe bet that if he’s not playing, it’s cause he’s dinged up.

alabamagrizzly said:
84GRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:
84GRIZ said:

I’m sure there’s no worries of these issues w/ Timmy. I’d say it’s a safe bet that if he’s not playing, it’s cause he’s dinged up.
I wish that were true but paper say's "being handled in house" and that sounds like dog house.

fanofzoo said:
alabamagrizzly said:
84GRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:

I wish that were true but paper say's "being handled in house" and that sounds like dog house.

being in the dog house implies disciplinary issues but paper said there wasn't any disciplinary issue.

TrueGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
alabamagrizzly said:

being in the dog house implies disciplinary issues but paper said there wasn't any disciplinary issue.

Remember last December Nicholas and Timmy were both benched for a game for matters "handled in house".

from what’s been floating around Timmy had some words with one of the coaches while in the Bahamas. That’s doesn’t seem to fly with this coaching staff. I.e: karl

AllWeatherFan said:
I heard "stress fracture," but that was from an unreliable (and usually drunk) source.
Tell me Young Fella...You must have had a talk with Coach...He advised me of the same. :thumb:

...griz on the road...
...t falls at the rec center...
...hoopn' with the football team...

... :shock: ...

Happygriz1 said:
from what’s been floating around Timmy had some words with one of the coaches while in the Bahamas. That’s doesn’t seem to fly with this coaching staff. I.e: karl

This is what I heard too. Man self-destruction is a hard pill to swallow as a fan. I can't imagine as a coaching staff what it must be like.

TF sat with the team at yesterdays Lady Griz win and was pretty involved. I think he got spanked and now ready to move on.

T Falls played very well last night against COI. Not much rust in evidence. He’s so fun to watch on offense of course but his perimeter D is tight. Boards, blocked a shot, assists and scores. I like what he brings. Oh, and the kid reminds me of “The Professor” from the old YouTube streetball highlight clips. He just has basketball DNA.

Back