• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ FANS TO EWU

As a wise man once said, I would rather batter my balls in flour and tea bag a deep fryer than go to that POS "stadium" and root for ewoooo.

GoldenEagle said:
talon38 is just offering the UM fans a chance to see a real semifinal game. Not an imaginary game egrizzies dream about. It was a thoughtful invite and look how you treated talon. Shame on you.

Something about a tree falling in the forest

Silenoz said:
GoldenEagle said:
talon38 is just offering the UM fans a chance to see a real semifinal game. Not an imaginary game egrizzies dream about. It was a thoughtful invite and look how you treated talon. Shame on you.

Something about a tree falling in the forest

as we shout out "go bears !"

Talon38 here,
Well, I posted this thread in hopes of some BSC Grizz support for our EASTERN EAGLES in the semi-finals vs Maine. It was just a Christmas wish list but unfortunately my post was NOT well received. No problem, it’s not your team, I get it. I was just looking for EWU fan support, not a bashing of the Griz vs EWU. EWU football team will still get it done on Saturday morning and represent the BSC IN FRISCO, and I hope some of you will still root for a BSC team over NDSU! Take care Griz fans and Happy Holidays!
This thread is done now!!!!!

talon38 said:
Talon38 here,
Well, I posted this thread in hopes of some BSC Grizz support for our EASTERN EAGLES in the semi-finals vs Maine. It was just a Christmas wish list but unfortunately my post was NOT well received. No problem, it’s not your team, I get it. I was just looking for EWU fan support, not a bashing of the Griz vs EWU. EWU football team will still get it done on Saturday morning and represent the BSC IN FRISCO, and I hope some of you will still root for a BSC team over NDSU! Take care Griz fans and Happy Holidays!

Your thread was actually being fairly well received until Great Day to Take a Shit popped off. You should keep that numbnuts on a fucking leash...

It wasn’t well received by most of us. Only a very strange few would ever cheer for Eastern Washington in any athletic endeavor. Go Maine-crush them on their high school red field.

talon38 said:
Talon38 here,

Why, you guys don't have any?
Besides your qb has that same little cocky ass attitude that shoota had. Oh to be a Maine LB.

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Watching the FCS playoffs and lack of crowds, minus NDSU, has been sad. Those players and coaches of these teams have all worked so hard and to show so much disinterest in the communities is sad.
The Montana and Dakota schools are so lucky to have supportive fan bases. It to bad the like of Georgia Southern and App State still don’t represent the FCS.

Not a big Eag fan but hope they can make it post Maine and take on NDSU.

Let’s bring the FCS NC game to Vegas once the Raiders have that stadium built. How cool would that be!!
I can't say I am much of a Griz fan either but I have driven to Msla watch playoff games when the Eagles are not playing... rarely happens but I have!

Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.

nzone said:
Unfortunately Maine and Eastern are playing for second place. I would love to see either of them beat ndsu but.....I would love to see eastern win it all so we can hammer the national champs in Missoula.

You were probably treated well even in ewu gear,the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
nzone said:
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.

clawman said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
nzone said:
You were probably treated well even in ewu gear, the same isn’t true for Griz fans that travel to eastern. Every year they are here I beer up every eagle fan that comes by my tailgate. I will never go to a ewu game again.
I would like to hear more details of a Griz fan that is mistreated, I have NOT witnessed that. Our tailgate is #25 in lot P12 south and there are regularly other fans there, including today, and all are invited including Griz fans.
The reality of you attending is, it a sold out game anyway thus the higher prices for tickets.

Go back and look at the posts on the first page of this thread. I’ve had many bad experiences at Roos field, and I’m not the only one. I have lived on the lake here in Washington for 15 years and have been to many Montana\Eastern games both in Missoula and Cheney. The worst was described earlier. I didn’t mention that my wife was recovering from cancer one year and was so threatened by your fans she sat in our car at halftime and wouldn’t come back for the second half.

I’ve walleye fished both recreationally and professionally for 15 years, I love this area. Being a Griz fan here is ok unless you attend a game at Eastern, you’re treated like shit when that happens.

Amazing we have people claiming to be Griz fans on this board that cheer for Cheney. Truth is they cheer for anyone that is playing and use the excuse that it is good for the Big Sky.

clawman said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
nzone said:

Wasn't there an incident near the "tunnel", or trail, years ago? I think it was EWU players and coaches mistreating fans, or something. I remember the current coaches and many EWU fans blamed the University for allowing the players to exit with the fans.

info said:
clawman said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
nzone said:

Go back and look at the posts on the first page of this thread. I’ve had many bad experiences at Roos field, and I’m not the only one. I have lived on the lake here in Washington for 15 years and have been to many Montana\Eastern games both in Missoula and Cheney. The worst was described earlier. I didn’t mention that my wife was recovering from cancer one year and was so threatened by your fans she sat in our car at halftime and wouldn’t come back for the second half.

I’ve walleye fished both recreationally and professionally for 15 years, I love this area. Being a Griz fan here is ok unless you attend a game at Eastern, you’re treated like shit when that happens.
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and hope it is not usual to visiting fans

clawman said:
info said:
clawman said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and hope it is not usual to visiting fans
It’s all too common for Griz fans. Don’t know about other teams, but most don’t travel nearly as well. I would guess that Sac State fans are treated well.

Back