• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate Misses on Gresch and Modster

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Cats were hard after both Gresh and UCLA transfer QB Devon Modster. Modster just announced his commitment to Cal.

Not sure if that will have some trickle effect to a big time recruit we are after in QB Dominick Maziotti who Cal is after, too.

HookedonGriz said:
Cats were hard after both Gresh and UCLA transfer QB Devon Modster. Modster just announced his commitment to Cal.

Not sure if that will have some trickle effect to a big time recruit we are after in QB Dominick Maziotti who Cal is after, too.
Think Cal wants Maziotti as a TE

Ursus1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Cal offered a Walk-on, Griz is a full ride. He is at Cal this weekend...

Paytonlives said:
Ursus1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Do the Griz want him at LB? Will they look at him at QB?

Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Ursus1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Was wondering that too. He’s 6’4 220. That’s a big 18 year old.

HookedonGriz said:
Ursus1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Ursus1 said:

Was wondering that too. He’s 6’4 220. That’s a big 18 year old.

His hudl tape reminds me of Troy Anderson running the ball, just not a lot of passing video. Regardless I think he would be a great get and definitely would find the field somewhere. Sure hope he signs

I think you guys are missing the point. It has been well documented here by cat posters. Coachoate is an innovative thinker. Sure, most of you can spell University correctly. But, he’s an innovator and bringing in the next evolution of football: quarterback-less football.

This shit’s chess, it ain’t checkers

In the future, Children will rest under the shade of his statue next to a shit pond.

Ursa Major said:
I think you guys are missing the point. It has been well documented here by cat posters. Coachoate is an innovative thinker. Sure, most of you can spell University correctly. But, he’s an innovator and bringing in the next evolution of football: quarterback-less football.

In the future, Children will rest under the shade of his statue next to a shit pond.

Nice

Ursa Major said:

Very well put, Ursa. Many won't appreciate the high level game ChoachChoate is playing. He, himself rubbed a few sticks together, and the researchers went crazy.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Very well put, Ursa. Many won't appreciate the high level game ChoachChoate is playing. He, himself rubbed a few sticks together, and the researchers went crazy.

Yes, but did he stick a twig into a termite mound and eat the delectable rewards of such trickery? Doubtful. His OC May be capable of such feats, but Neanderthal man will likely lose him to another program in the near future. Offensive genius and QB recruiting could be the Achilles of Sponge Boob’s program and their rise to prominence in the BSC.

Copper Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Yes, but did he stick a twig into a termite mound and eat the delectable rewards of such trickery? Doubtful. His OC May be capable of such feats, but Neanderthal man will likely lose him to another program in the near future. Offensive genius and QB recruiting could be the Achilles of Sponge Boob’s program and their rise to prominence in the BSC.
He’s no Sponge Bob, more of a modern day Fred Flintstone.

Copper Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

But, he is good at beating the Griz.

bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Which is why, despite his mediocrity, I’m surprised he hasn’t signed a lifetime contract yet.

bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Got to give him that. Thus far it is probably the only thing that saved his job. Lucky for him the Griz had no consistency for almost a decade. He may have one more year at most of beating the Griz. Maybe. Bobby is going to getting rolling again and anyone who thinks differently is simply naive. The stadium, history of the program, coaching and continuity with the offensive and defensive systems are going to turn the tide. EWU will continue to be tough. Everyone else better buckle their seatbelts.

HookedonGriz said:

I can't wait for Choate to make it 4 in a row, you keep degenerating more and more after every loss. You're fucking pathetic.

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:

I can't wait for Choate to make it 4 in a row, you keep degenerating more and more after every loss. You're f***[*] pathetic.

Love triggering you and your fellow lesbians. I keep winning. If it isn’t your sorry ass, it’s BS33, or ABQ, or ILTC, or PoorGriz, or Vim trying to defend your team, your coach, or prove your worth....all while living in your rival’s message board. And you want to talk fucking pathetic.

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:

I can't wait for Choate to make it 4 in a row, you keep degenerating more and more after every loss. You're fucking pathetic.

When is the statue going up for the losing HC?

SeattleBobcat said:
HookedonGriz said:

I can't wait for Choate to make it 4 in a row, you keep degenerating more and more after every loss. You're f***[*] pathetic.

Why you so bitter bro. You won three in a row. You worried all of a sudden that big bro going to get it rolling again? Chill. Weed is legal in Washington. Maybe try it and relax. You are kind of angry for having won three in a row. Geese

Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Got to give him that. Thus far it is probably the only thing that saved his job. Lucky for him the Griz had no consistency for almost a decade. He may have one more year at most of beating the Griz. Maybe. Bobby is going to getting rolling again and anyone who thinks differently is simply naive. The stadium, history of the program, coaching and continuity with the offensive and defensive systems are going to turn the tide. EWU will continue to be tough. Everyone else better buckle their seatbelts.

I agree Hauck will get the griz back to being a good program. But if you don't think Choate is building a powerful program at MSU (And he has a head start over Hauck), then you're not paying attention, or you don't understand football. U.C. Davis, and Weber are also going to continue to be contenders every year as well.

Back