• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate Misses on Gresch and Modster

dayday said:
Love the class....

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/bobcats/football/hs-coach-chicago-qb-s-msu-offer-rescinded-months-after/article_fb9d8a3a-2c40-5a0b-9442-b221a07da6c9.html

Are we into trickass territory again?

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatzWillRise said:
I can’t even decipher half the gibberish on this site anymore.

Not surprise of thing of understand whereOne got of a git when a Choach was done that all fore time to talk. Time indeed to talk but Eve don't. Topical.

I’m starting to realize Gresch went with Stitt more out of complete and utter fear that Choate would not honor his scholarship and not tell him about it until it was too late. The word is out!

Garuff, alright. Three times even for fires and stool did.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pus6XF_qh38[/media]

He also just swung and missed on Jalen Chatman
from Rutgers. They were after him hard too and he just chose Portland St

HookedonGriz said:
He also just swung and missed on Jalen Chatmas from Rutgers. They were after him hard too and he just chose Portland St

Did MSU offer him?

Skyline tweeted that MSU showed interest in him in High School:

Chatman had interest from Montana State coming out of high school, offers from NAU and Portland State. Played at Rutgers last season #BigSkyFB

wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:
He also just swung and missed on Jalen Chatmas from Rutgers. They were after him hard too and he just chose Portland St

Did MSU offer him?

Chatman had interest from Montana State coming out of high school, offers from NAU and Portland State. Played at Rutgers last season #BigSkyFB

The cats offered him out of high school and I was told by my bobcat buddy (who is pretty connected) they were after him again.

That same buddy told me they were after Thelen out of Great falls (who just committed) a couple days ago

Ursa Major said:
I think you guys are missing the point. It has been well documented here by cat posters. Coachoate is an innovative thinker. Sure, most of you can spell University correctly. But, he’s an innovator and bringing in the next evolution of football: quarterback-less football.

This shit’s chess, it ain’t checkers

In the future, Children will rest under the shade of his statue next to a shit pond.

Imma give this one a late-season POTY nomination. Nice work, Ursa. Great visualization with the kids, the shade....the shit pond. Somehow my mind fast-forwards to the humiliating Paterno-style removal of the statue after some creepy findings in Choach's internet search history lead to the discovery of his thinly veiled dark side.

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:

Did MSU offer him?

The cats offered him out of high school and I was told by my bobcat buddy (who is pretty connected) they were after him again.

That same buddy told me they were after Thelen out of Great falls (who just committed) a couple days ago

I just ask because Chatman looks like he's pretty active about posting his offers and trips on his Twitter account and I didn't see anything posted about MSU offering or him visiting Bozeman.

wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:

Did MSU offer him?

I just ask because Chatman looks like he's pretty active about posting his offers and trips on his Twitter account and I didn't see anything posted about MSU offering or him visiting Bozeman.

Yep fair point. I texted buddy and he said he doesn’t know of official offer either. Said they definitely chatted with him though. He also said all signs point to Chris Murray returning so that may have changed their course on wanting and trying to bring in a transfer or drop down. I’ll update title.

GGNez said:
Ursa Major said:
I think you guys are missing the point. It has been well documented here by cat posters. Coachoate is an innovative thinker. Sure, most of you can spell University correctly. But, he’s an innovator and bringing in the next evolution of football: quarterback-less football.

This shit’s chess, it ain’t checkers

In the future, Children will rest under the shade of his statue next to a shit pond.

Imma give this one a late-season POTY nomination. Nice work, Ursa. Great visualization with the kids, the shade....the shit pond. Somehow my mind fast-forwards to the humiliating Paterno-style removal of the statue after some creepy findings in Choach's internet search history lead to the discovery of his thinly veiled dark side.

I heard Coach Otzi was deathly afraid of computers (i.e. the magic box) and believes little demons live inside them. I could foresee some of his early cave drawings coming back to haunt him. Especially the ones depicting him dragging the Mrs. around by the hair.

Back