• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

more wide receivers

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
argh! said:
WR- Cole Grossman 6'4" 215 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (from last year's class)
WR-Ryan Simpson 6'6" 185 (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT Partial
WR- Jesse Owens (Billings West HS) Billings, MT
WR- Trevin Gradney 6’0” 170 (Billings West HS) Billings, MT ( playing defense)
WR- Corbin Walker (Hazen HS) Renton, WA. (2 3-Star) (playing defense)

Yep, 2 WR in this class.

Good God, argh. What a massive fail. :? :?
7000 miles away, you know...

6,378 miles, if you were to just draw a line between the two on a map. probably closer if you were to incorporate the curvature of the earth and go the shortest route.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance is now required ready for high school football commits.

Maybe we will finally know what a “quality loss” really is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

POTY right there gentlemen. And, if you don't get the reference, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!

Most people who played the game, or understand it, know what a quality loss is. The playoff selection committee understood, in their selection of teams like Northern Iowa. UM didn’t have any this year. Don’t think the Cats did either, but didn’t go back to check their schedule. Drake’s loss to Iowa St was a quality loss.

Who knows, without looking, what the city destination is in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

"quality" is where subjective meets objective...but i'm sure you knew that. as for destination, initially it was Bozeman but i know they continued on to Missoula and then west.

hard worker - strive for perfection - humble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnUDRBPrd0

SWX's Michelle Dapper gives you a better look on Eastern's Jerry Rice Award winning receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P6VzVdgNcc

talent is important - work ethic - above the neck approach - makes him a coach on the field

BozAngelesGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
Maybe we will finally know what a “quality loss” really is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

POTY right there gentlemen. And, if you don't get the reference, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!

Most people who played the game, or understand it, know what a quality loss is. The playoff selection committee understood, in their selection of teams like Northern Iowa. UM didn’t have any this year. Don’t think the Cats did either, but didn’t go back to check their schedule. Drake’s loss to Iowa St was a quality loss.

Who knows, without looking, what the city destination is in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

"quality" is where subjective meets objective...but i'm sure you knew that. as for destination, initially it was Bozeman but i know they continued on to Missoula and then west.

The destination was less significant than the journey. And the Tao of Pooh is a better book.

Montana has talented WRs and I hope they see how Cooper Kupp maximizes his skills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuyJjtMpcJs

Back