• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bgbigdog said:
HookedonGriz said:
Shit that was the equivalent of my hot wife saying “wait til you get home today, got a surprise for you”. And then when I rush home early she surprises me with a new push mower to get the lawn done, now.

Sounds like it still stings. Amirite?

Things that are correct for $500 Alex!

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Bertram said:
but its this instead

https://twitter.com/VandalFootball/status/1083770514567397376

You guys probably forgot what it's like for other teams to make their whole seasons by hosting and trying to beat the best. :shock:

Happens to us every single week. Hell, despite all your recent success we're STILL your super bowl as well...and don't even try to deny it.

Well, it's a damn good thing they waited till morning. NO ONE would have gotten any rest due to the excitement this would have generated had they announced this last night. I mean, can you even imagine?

EverettGriz said:
Well, it's a damn good thing they waited till morning. NO ONE would have gotten any rest due to the excitement this would have generated had they announced this last night. I mean, can you even imagine?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bertram said:
but its this instead

You guys probably forgot what it's like for other teams to make their whole seasons by hosting and trying to beat the best. :shock:
Right cause we didn’t try and host at top team last year in UNI. And we didn’t host NDSU 4 years ago. And we didn’t go play Washington in 2017 and Oregon this year? We avoid all the good teams don’t you know.

Gotta love the BSC. We don't get a conference game with our "guaranteed" rival so we have to schedule a non-conference away game with them...

mtgrizfankb said:
Bertram said:
but its this instead

Right cause we didn’t try and host at top team last year in UNI. And we didn’t host NDSU 4 years ago. And we didn’t go play Washington in 2017 and Oregon this year? We avoid all the good teams don’t you know.

You missed my point entirely.

Man alive that’s exciting news!!!

I was thinking it was going to be the Vandals were heading to the WAC to join Dixie State...

HookedonGriz said:
grizindabox said:
HookedonGriz said:
Shit that was the equivalent of my hot wife saying “wait til you get home today, got a surprise for you”. And then when I rush home early she surprises me with a new push mower to get the lawn done, now.

I am surprised you let your mail order bride have that much unmonitored cash...

Ha! I think that is Ursa

Nailed it.

AZGrizFan said:
Just announced the will host EWU in a nonconference football game in 2019.

That's their big fucking football story of the year?

"Great news people, we non-conference scheduled the best team in our conference as another ass-kicking along with all the conference ass-kickings. We're still working on Clemson."

jodcon said:
HookedonGriz said:
grizindabox said:
HookedonGriz said:

I am surprised you let your mail order bride have that much unmonitored cash...

Ha! I think that is Ursa

Nailed it.

And all this time I thought she was a “brokered bride.”

Bertram said:
but its this instead

Lol,yes you are right-on. They think they are still relevant.

bigsky33 said:
Bertram said:
but its this instead

At least we're literate.

jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
Bertram said:
but its this instead

At least we're literate.

And relevant enough that she and her lesbian cat friends LIVE on this site 24/7

HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:

At least we're literate.

I'm trying to think of a BSC team that doesn't have a regular poster on eGriz.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:

At least we're literate.

Just as fun to think about how many screen names growler’s had. Is that up to 13 yet?

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:
At least we're literate.

Just as fun to think about how many screen names growler’s had. Is that up to 13 yet?

It has to be more than that. It's interesting "Growler" was the one that stuck. Around the time I registered, I think he was "Wolfman".

CDAGRIZ said:

Is there any Northern Colorado fans on here? Most of them I have interacted with elsewhere online seem to be decent people.

Back