• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bertram said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm trying to think of a BSC team that doesn't have a regular poster on eGriz.

Is there any Northern Colorado fans on here? Most of them I have interacted with elsewhere online seem to be decent people.

BigSkyBears is a NCU (or NoCo, as he calls it) fan.

What a fucking gyp! I thought this was going to be extraordinary news like Coach Patrino finally cracked a smile or all their home games this year were cancelled because it makes more economic sense to use the Kibbie Dome for it's original purpose as a grain storage facility.

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
And relevant enough that she and her lesbian cat friends LIVE on this site 24/7

I'm trying to think of a BSC team that doesn't have a regular poster on eGriz.

Just as fun to think about how many screen names growler’s had. Is that up to 13 yet?

It has to be more than that. It's interesting "Growler" was the one that stuck. Around the time I registered, I think he was "Wolfman".

I wonder if he's ever had one that flew under the radar and stuck for a while? Probably not because...you know...pedestrian and such showed up quickly.

AZGrizFan said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Bertram said:
but its this instead

https://twitter.com/VandalFootball/status/1083770514567397376

You guys probably forgot what it's like for other teams to make their whole seasons by hosting and trying to beat the best. :shock:

Happens to us every single week. Hell, despite all your recent success we're STILL your super bowl as well...and don't even try to deny it.

Everybody likes beating up the rich kid.

Back