• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sammy's Vlog

StumptownGriz

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahENmX5_uG4&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Good stuff for the off season. Sammy trying to get a YouTube channel rolling. Probably not Hauck and the coach's favorite thing but it's a good watch. Sammy seems like a great kid who truly wants to be a great player :thumb:

Such a positive presence and personality. Can see why his teammates gravitate toward him. Glad Sammy is a Griz!

He needs to be careful about this channel.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/08/ncaa-deems-ucf-kicker-ineligible-after-he-refused-to-demonetize-youtube-videos/

atomik235 said:
He needs to be careful about this channel.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/08/ncaa-deems-ucf-kicker-ineligible-after-he-refused-to-demonetize-youtube-videos/

True.. but YouTube has drastically changed how, if at all people get paid for submitting videos since that article's date.

Pretty good! Also I loved seeing the clip in there showing the countdown clock to the next CAT griz game and the comment stating it as "The only game that matters." :thumb:

My how times have changed.

poorgriz said:
Pretty good! Also I loved seeing the clip in there showing the countdown clock to the next CAT griz game and the comment stating it as "The only game that matters." :thumb:

Not really sure how much the bolded above is true. The goals of the Hauck regime have always been:
  • Graduate
  • Beat State
  • Conference Champs
  • National Champs

:thumb: :mrgreen:

poorgriz said:

He’s way better than any reciever on your roster. Jealous much?

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
poorgriz said:

Not really sure how much the bolded above is true. The goals of the Hauck regime have always been:
  • Graduate
  • Beat State
  • Conference Champs
  • National Champs

Oh well, one out of four is a good start...unless we consider them "Stitt graduates," I guess. :lol:

Highest GPA for Griz....Bobby has multiple contract incentives for grades etc.

Cats beat Griz....Choke has a10k incentive to beat the griz and others for post season.

Guess both accomplished some goals. I'd sure take a little lower GPA average that also comes with win over the Cats

poorgriz said:

You mean you guys finally stopped getting embarrassed every year? Don't get used to it is all I'll say.

poorgriz said:

You guys extended a losing head coach simply because of that game. You don’t have much of a leg to stand on here.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
poorgriz said:

• Graduate
  • Beat State
  • Conference Champs
  • National Champs

maybe that's part of the problem, I would think 1 and 4 should be the clear top 2 goals than 3,and finally 2. shouldn't national championships be the goal that everyone strives for on the field at the end of the season, personally I could give a shit if ndsu beats und at the end of the year if they don't win the championship.

braves84 said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
poorgriz said:

• Graduate
  • Beat State
  • Conference Champs
  • National Champs

maybe that's part of the problem, I would think 1 and 4 should be the clear top 2 goals than 3,and finally 2. shouldn't national championships be the goal that everyone strives for on the field at the end of the season, personally I could give a shit if ndsu beats und at the end of the year if they don't win the championship.

It's not in that particular order. Those are just the top 4 goals.

uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:

You guys extended a losing head coach simply because of that game. You don’t have much of a leg to stand on here.

No, he was extended because we have very smart leadership at the top and they can clearly see what Choate is building. Regarding the Cat-griz comment, I just think it's a funny turning of the tables. How many years have all you guys ripped on Cat fans for only caring about one game a year? Now it sounds like you're pretty much taking that route - at least based on what's posted in your locker room.

poorgriz said:
uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:

No, he was extended because we have very smart leadership at the top and they can clearly see what Choate is building. Regarding the Cat-griz comment, I just think it's a funny turning of the tables. How many years have all you guys ripped on Cat fans for only caring about one game a year? Now it sounds like you're pretty much taking that route - at least based on what's posted in your locker room.
You could open a drive-in movie service with all that projecting. You only think it hasn't been a big deal to us because you want it to only now be a big deal.

Beating the cats has always been a priority, despite what anyone else says. If you don't think Bobby and his old teams relished in beating you guys, then you haven't been paying attention.

Also lol at you insinuating that you guys making the 2nd round, not even the quarterfinals, is somehow equivalent to our runs before and how the tables have turned, and that you're somehow "above" just winning the Brawl. :lol:

Back