• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southeast Missouri State will beat Montana State by 14!

Another great thread over here. Nice for you guys to see some footage of a team that won a playoff game last year, well, aside the constant replays of last year's Brawl on Pluto.

It would be funny but if anyone will give me 13 points and the cats, please just name the amount and I'll take the bet.

indian-outlaw said:
It would be funny but if anyone will give me 13 points and the cats, please just name the amount and I'll take the bet.

You think the cats will win by at least 13? Why?

ABQCat said:
Another great thread over here. Nice for you guys to see some footage of a team that won a playoff game last year, well, aside the constant replays of last year's Brawl on Pluto.

Who is your QB again?

grizpsych said:
indian-outlaw said:

No, the title of this thread in case you didn't notice was "Southeast Missouri State will beat Montana State by 14!" If anyone believes that enough to put money on it I will take 13 points and the cats, you can name the price. I think it would be funny to see them go there and lose and they might but I call things how they are not how I wish they were. Got it... Kids...

indian-outlaw said:
grizpsych said:
indian-outlaw said:

No, the title of this thread in case you didn't notice was "Southeast Missouri State will beat Montana State by 14!" If anyone believes that enough to put money on it I will take 13 points and the cats, you can name the price. I think it would be funny to see them go there and lose and they might but I call things how they are not how I wish they were. Got it... Kids...

Yeah, I created the post. But, I don't bet.But I'm guessing your stakes are that as long as the cats don't get beat by more than 13 you win. No thanks. This was just a fun post.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure the game is in Bozeman.

grizpsych said:
You heard it here first! :thumb:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZriCBeT-QBs[/media]

Total of 45 players who are either juniors, seniors or red shirt seniors. They have some experience, but I have no idea how good they are. Always tough to win on the road. Should be a good game. Going to be weird seeing Anderson play QB, LB and RB.

indian-outlaw said:
grizpsych said:
indian-outlaw said:

I misinterpreted your post just like psych. What you meant to say is you’ll take the scats to cover the spread...for future references when your choosing to bet on scat games.

SE-MSU beats MSU on their own turf. GrizPsych works down there, so his assessment beats endless speculation and number crunching by eGriz 'experts.' Now I got a reason to watch that game! Trail of Tears starts early this year. GrizPsych, you are accountable for results, y'know.

tourist said:
SE-MSU beats MSU on their own turf. GrizPsych works down there, so his assessment beats endless speculation and number crunching by eGriz 'experts.' Now I got a reason to watch that game! Trail of Tears starts early this year. GrizPsych, you are accountable for results, y'know.
And the penalty for being wrong will be: Smart-ass insults directed his way on eGriz.

Oh wait. How will we tell the difference? :lol:

IdaGriz01 said:
tourist said:
And the penalty for being wrong will be: Smart-ass insults directed his way on eGriz.

Oh wait. How will we tell the difference? :lol:

Oh, they'll be different for sure. :cool: :cool:

ABQCat said:

The Cats consistent deep playoff runs and complete dominance of the BSC over the last decade has us dying over here.

Back