• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Verbal: ATH- Rishi Daniels Seattle, WA

Paytonlives

Staff member
ATH- Rishi Daniels 5' 11" 170 (Seattle Prep) Seattle, WA (3- Star) (T 12/16)

https://twitter.com/rishidaniels/status/1206784267004477440

BDizzle said:
Any idea why we were his only offer? Kid seems legit!

I think UM was his #1 choice unless an FBS offer came in. He had our offer pinned on twitter and given the reaction of his family and friends you could tell UM was a big deal for him. He may have been committed for some time and just not gone public yet.

Just Twitter speculation on my end but it seemed pretty obvious.

Paytonlives said:
TG He is Signed...

https://twitter.com/BlueGreyFB/status/1211076163961081856

What a strange tweet. Big Sky Conference target? WTF does that even mean?

grizfan1984 said:
Appears Rishi Daniels is now with Weber state after a year at a JC

Think he ran into grades issues here. Something got him removed from the roster unfortunately. Similar to Autjoe Soe.

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Think he ran into grades issues here. Something got him removed from the roster unfortunately. Similar to Autjoe Soe.

I’ve heard it was because he was asked to move to CB from Safety and wasn’t working out at the position

HookedonGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Well he won’t have to worry about academic issues at Weber State…….

grizfan1984 said:
I think we signed his brother, Ishaan, a 3* DB, in the February signing. That's probably why Rishi ended up at Weber. Looks like they will be playing together for a year or two. :thumb:

Back