• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregory DUI

Big Sage said:
He wasn’t on the bench tonight

No he was not. And on a separate note, I watched Yagi's demeanor on the bench tonight and would guess that he may not be on the bench after this season, either. Bummer.

I spoke with Jordan at the Grizzly Roundball tournament, which by the way was going to be canceled up until 8 days prior but Lance Robinson put out a plea for support and Griz Nation came through with flying colors. Back to Jordan, he is indeed back as a grad assistant and working on his masters degree. He is dating a young lady in law school. Not sure if they are engaged or not. Very affable young man, well spoken and I’m sure happy to be back on Travis’s staff. I don’t know if he has aspirations to coach bb but coming from this program sure would be a plus.

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:
Wasn’t meant for you because you have Uber access. It was more to inform anyone else who might be interested in better understanding dui law in Montana. :thumb:

If you don’t have Uber access, drink Coca Cola. It’s really that simple.

Yep. Then you don’t get guys like me who grew up without their dad, because he was killed by a drunk driver.

BigSkyBears said:
AZGrizFan said:
If you don’t have Uber access, drink Coca Cola. It’s really that simple.

Yep. Then you don’t get guys like me who grew up without their dad, because he was killed by a drunk driver.

Yikes I’m really sorry to hear that. We had a family friend who was also killed by a drunk driver. Happens way more than it ever should.

HookedonGriz said:
BigSkyBears said:

Yikes I’m really sorry to hear that. We had a family friend who was also killed by a drunk driver. Happens way more than it ever should.

Maybe a lesson for everyone who reads this thread including and not limited to game day!

Back