• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020-2021 Roster

maroonandsilver said:
DPGriz said:
Bradshaw was a big contributor as a senior, to bad he was contributing to Rocky Mountain College, he also had to redshirt because he was a transfer. Samuelson fits the criteria of a good player but that redshirt year did not work out for us, we just got lucky that he decided to come back.

I think Weisner is the last player to spend 5 years in the program and he got to Missoula 10 years ago. Maybe Egun will stay for 5 years but with the current transfer climate I don't think it's something we'll see a much of anymore.
My most reliable source says that Egun is now a walk-on.

So Henderson on scholarship now?

flatheadgriz406 said:

Scholarships by class

Freshman (4)
Whitney
Bannan
Beasley
Clarke

Soph (4)
Owens
Vasquez
Gaskin
Carter-Hollinger

Juniors (3)
Anderson
Henderson
Parker

Seniors (2)
Steadman
Satterwhite

This is still a fairly young team, but shapes up well for next year as well. It has been widely reported that the NCAA will pass a rule that does not require a player to sit out a year if he transfers. So if you have hated seeing so many transfers, your head will explode next year.

They will have at least 2 scholarships to give next year, but in reality probably 3-4 assuming some transfers. If it were me, I wouldn’t give out any freshman scholarships. I would wait and try to get a transfer big to replace Steadman and a transfer long, athletic wing to replace Satterwhite. And then maybe save one for a frosh Big that can contribute down the line.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Where are all the falls apologists now, the ones who compared him to Jason "white chocolate" Williams or even Pete maravich .
Timmy falls is the kind of player most teams need, someone who will give you 12-15 minutes a game coming of the bench providing a burst of spark and energy, like he was backing up two of the best ever in oguine and rorie a couple years ago. not a guy who should be getting a consistent 30 minutes a game.
Why do you think dequire brought in all these transfers the last 2 years in the back court, because there was no depth behind the first 3 guys, hence why falls got all those minutes.
Guaranteed dequire would have redshirted vazquez last year if he had a choice, but he couldn't again no depth.
This year they should be no problem with that at all.

You don't know what you're talking about, and obviously haven't talked to the coaches or anyone who has talked to them.
Really? Go to the Cameron Parker thread and take a look.
Guess we know who knows what..haha.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
You don't know what you're talking about, and obviously haven't talked to the coaches or anyone who has talked to them.

There hasn't been a post in the Parker thread for 2 weeks. No reason to look there.

Why don't you talk to someone who actually knows what's going on, and report back to us?

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

There hasn't been a post in the Parker thread for 2 weeks. No reason to look there.

Why don't you talk to someone who actually knows what's going on, and report back to us?
When I heard about it, is when I posted.
Person I talked with is very tight with the program.
Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the only person on here who knows people connected to Montana basketball.

Back