• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2022 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Who in Montana is going to tackle this kid this fall?

https://twitter.com/JakeRendina/status/1401325251770961922

Paytonlives said:

Beast mode. If he was a bit faster he’d be a FBS back. Be curious what looks he gets at the next level but he’s certainly a very strong dude.

dayday said:
Paytonlives said:

Beast mode. If he was a bit faster he’d be a FBS back. Be curious what looks he gets at the next level but he’s certainly a very strong dude.

I believe Army and Navy have already offered.

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:

Army, Navy, and Air Force have offered. Carroll has also offered.

Don’t know if we really recruited him but he is a GRIZ legacy player https://twitter.com/BergesonRiley/status/1404877132807905281

grizfan1984 said:
Don’t know if we really recruited him but he is a GRIZ legacy player https://twitter.com/BergesonRiley/status/1404877132807905281

Isn't his uncle former Griz WR (National Champion) Nate Dolan, from Billings Senior?

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:

Reminds me of when Nick Ostmo received academy offers...

IntuitiveGriz said:
grizfan1984 said:

Isn't his uncle former Griz WR (National Champion) Nate Dolan, from Billings Senior?

Yes that is his uncle also I believe the Grandpa played for the GRIZ.

Definitely one of the states top prospects as well (been invited to camps @ Wisconsin, Stanford, Northwestern Air Force...)

https://twitter.com/CaseyKautzman/status/1407060476048072705?s=20

I see msu just offered 2023 Reed Harris from Great Falls Vim do you have any insight to this kid I see msu and Idaho have both offered along with Tech is this kid the #1 player in 2023?

grizfan1984 said:
I see msu just offered 2023 Reed Harris from Great Falls Vim do you have any insight to this kid I see msu and Idaho have both offered along with Tech is this kid the #1 player in 2023?

I'd be shocked if he isn't the #1 kid in 2023. He is big, can throw , can move outside the pocket.... He was really impressive last year as a sophomore.

QB/ATH- Kaden Huot 6' 4" 200 (Helena High) Helena, MT (N 10/8/20) kittens

https://twitter.com/HuotKaden/status/1413153131131592711

Vims Top 10:

1.) Taco Dowler (Billings West) - 5'10", 165 lbs. - WR/CB/ATH
2.) Zac Crews (Missoula Sentinel) - 6'4", 195 lbs. - TE/DE/OLB
3.) Caden Dowler (Billings West) - 6'0", 195 lbs. - S
4.) Kaden Huot (Helena High) - 6'4", 200 lbs. - QB (Griz Verbal)
5.) Malikye Simpson (Billings Senior) - 5'10", 165 lbs. - WR/CB/ATH
6.) Marcus Evans (Helena High) - 6'0", 205 lbs. - RB/LB (Griz Verbal)
7.) Rylan Schlepp (Bozeman Gallatin) - 6'4", 220 lbs. - TE/DE (kitten verbal)
8.) Jake Rendina (Kalispell Glacier) - 5'11", 230 lbs. - RB
9.) Charlie Kirgan (Missoula Sentinel) - 6'0", 210 lbs. - FB/DE
10.) Ethan Abbott (Florence) - 6'4", 275 lbs. - OL/DL

Taco falls somewhere in between Gabe Sulser and Jace Klucewich in terms of talent (great company to be in). If Zac Crews was about 25 lbs. bigger, he would be the clear #1 and likely already scooped up by a FBS program. Caden is a rock solid safety prospect. Kaden was discussed above. Malikye is very, very fast. Marcus has a ton of great instincts as a linebacker that should make him a multi-year starter at the next level. Rylan has length for days and gives coaches a bunch to work with as an offensive threat or a future rush end. Jake is a bowling ball as a runner which makes up for his lack of speed...he's easily a power back at the FCS level but may not get a scholarship offer (military academies want him). Charlie Kirgan is being terribly underrecruited and hopefully another stellar season gets him a scholarship offer from the UM or MSU (I'll be flabbergasted if he only gets NAIA offers). Ethan has the best measurables as a future offensive or defensive lineman at the next level (he's also a monster on tape).

Paytonlives said:
Vims Top 10:

Taco falls somewhere in between Gabe Sulser and Jace Klucewich in terms of talent (great company to be in). If Zac Crews was about 25 lbs. bigger, he would be the clear #1 and likely already scooped up by a FBS program. Caden is a rock solid safety prospect. Kaden was discussed above. Malikye is very, very fast. Marcus has a ton of great instincts as a linebacker that should make him a multi-year starter at the next level. Rylan has length for days and gives coaches a bunch to work with as an offensive threat or a future rush end. Jake is a bowling ball as a runner which makes up for his lack of speed...he's easily a power back at the FCS level but may not get a scholarship offer (military academies want him). Charlie Kirgan is being terribly underrecruited and hopefully another stellar season gets him a scholarship offer from the UM or MSU (I'll be flabbergasted if he only gets NAIA offers). Ethan has the best measurables as a future offensive or defensive lineman at the next level (he's also a monster on tape).
7"7 with an 8'2 wingspan, he's gonna be a target on the jump ball in the endzone. Except I heard the coaching staff are going to play him as a hybrid d b/ linebacker.

SaskGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Vims Top 10:

7"7 with an 8'2 wingspan, he's gonna be a target on the jump ball in the endzone. Except I heard the coaching staff are going to play him as a hybrid d b/ linebacker.

Who is going to play LB/S?

Back