• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Psychological Analysis of Several eGriz Posters

Ln0MkyA.gif

Wait, do we get to guess?

:lol:

Grizpsych, I totally agree on the difference between season and off season. This spring was a breath of fresh air.
The off season comes every year, along with the same 'ol posts. It's like 'Groundhog Day.'
Phil: "I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank piña coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over..."

horribilisfan8184 said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Ln0MkyA.gif

Wait, do we get to guess?

:lol:

Can you give us a hint, like "this poster eats popcorn when frightened"

Truth is, both gifs represent the same poster. The dog gif is how I view the poster and the other gif is how the poster views him/herself. Thus, the practically perfect poster. :thumb:

grizpsych said:
I actually have not been on eGriz enough in the last year to have an opinion about any changes.

Way to duck the question from the practically perfect poster. About what I expected from you. Estimation verified.

3-7-77 said:
grizpsych said:
I actually have not been on eGriz enough in the last year to have an opinion about any changes.

Way to duck the question from the practically perfect poster. About what I expected from you. Estimation verified.
Lol. I'm not sure what you want from me... :)

grizpsych said:
3-7-77 said:
Way to duck the questi Unon from the practically perfect poster. About what I expected from you. Estimation verified.

You've already provided that. To catch you in a lie. '...not been on eGriz enough in the last year...'
You took July, August, and October off. Other than that, 37 posts, counting your last one. No record of how many times you, and everyone else, reads but doesn't post. 12 year posting history, 3631 posts. You know what goes on eGriz as well as most, so spare us the babe in the woods act. Great doggie gif, as I've got a black lab who loves to do the same thing. Makes a slobbered mess of the side if the car, though.

3-7-77 said:
grizpsych said:

You've already provided that. To catch you in a lie. '...not been on eGriz enough in the last year...'
You took July, August, and October off. Other than that, 37 posts, counting your last one. No record of how many times you, and everyone else, reads but doesn't post. 12 year posting history, 3631 posts. You know what goes on eGriz as well as most, so spare us the babe in the woods act. Great doggie gif, as I've got a black lab who loves to do the same thing. Makes a slobbered mess of the side if the car, though.

Are you Growler? Other then that, I stand by what I posted. I don't feel I've been around eGriz in the last year enough to make any sort of psychological determination about a change in eGriz. However, vigilante, you seem to have some issues. Most people are different on message boards than they are in real life, I hope this describes you. Goodness.

Edit: By the way, I still don't know what specific question you want me to attempt to answer.

Edit 2: You've posted 41 times since April 26th 2021 and according to you I've posted 37 times since October 2020. Who has more recent experience with eGriz?

Edit 3: Ah sh!t. You are growler. Go ahead with your friends analysis... I would love to see it.

Not Growler, and I respond to jabs with jabs. I assumed you'd have some psych background as indicated in your username. Just wondering your view of eGriz. No specific question. This is not an objective or essay test. Relax.

3-7-77 said:
Not Growler, and I respond to jabs with jabs. I assumed you'd have some psych background as indicated in your username. Just wondering your view of eGriz. No specific question. This is not an objective or essay test. Relax.

OK, Yeah Sure Stevie

[media]https://youtu.be/T6RnG1yaTeA[/media]

:shock:

Bear Axed said:
3-7-77 said:

OK, Yeah Sure Stevie

Umm, thanks for that little nugget. Never been so conflicted. Laugh my ass off and yet traumatized watching that video. Just great. :lol:

Bear Axed said:
3-7-77 said:

OK, Yeah Sure Stevie

Your lobotomy is complete. Obvious you get your "intelligence" from Morning Joke, Rachel Mad-Cow, and Whoopi-Cushion Goldberg. Indoctrinated much dude? Barely Assed..... the poster child for the Pro-Choice movement.

3-7-77 and me are laughing are arses off at how gullible you and your boyfriends are to dupe. I have NEVER ONCE posted under an alternate screen name since the board's inception. I only create a new screen name after invertebrates like you whine to the mods to ban me. But, don't let me stop you from making a fool of yourself. You seem to have the market cornered on doing that.

A lot of people over here must really miss mr. Dill... He's been accused of being Jessie, hunts-duck and 3-7-77.

Cowboys84 said:
A lot of people over here must really miss mr. Dill... He's been accused of being Jessie, hunts-duck and 3-7-77.

:thumb:
Yep, reminds of :The Good Ol' Days : when all's we had was the UofM Bookstore Griz board...
where lil' stevie would incessantly post obnoxiously under a plethora of Pickle persona's protecting and promoting each-other.... threatening people that he felt offended by with GUNS

Times change, :laugh: but little else does

Back