• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ramos and Walker are Back

HookedonGriz said:
Word on the street is Walker has a shot to play on Sundays. Another year here of development is awesome as he was on the defensive side until this last year. He’s still learning and he is tough as nails.

This cannot be true. I distinctly read here on eGriz that our coaches, specifically Germer cannot develop linemen. Not even former qbs and DL that became linemen. Crow is best served cold.

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:
Word on the street is Walker has a shot to play on Sundays. Another year here of development is awesome as he was on the defensive side until this last year. He’s still learning and he is tough as nails.

This cannot be true. I distinctly read here on eGriz that our coaches, specifically Germer cannot develop linemen. Not even former qbs and DL that became linemen. Crow is best served cold.

Hilarious. 42 yards rushing against Weber, 96 against the Cats and the leading rusher in that game is playing for NAU. Powerhouse online. :lol:

uptopgriz said:
ordigger said:

Hilarious. 42 yards rushing against Weber, 96 against the Cats and the leading rusher in that game is playing for NAU. Powerhouse online. :lol:

I guess Ramos and Walker are not the only ones back. Mom let you back on the Internet Mr Bobcat? And don’t shovel that European bs at me. We all know you’re a liar, and not a very good one at that.

FYI - the qb turned offensive lineup made a NFL practice squad. And another year will help Walker. If you weren’t such a Bobcat troll you’d understand these things.

Btw I know who you really are. You’re name was posted here before.

ordigger said:
uptopgriz said:

I guess Ramos and Walker are not the only ones back. Mom let you back on the Internet Mr Bobcat? And don’t shovel that European bs at me. We all know you’re a liar, and not a very good one at that.

FYI - the qb turned offensive lineup made a NFL practice squad. And another year will help Walker. If you weren’t such a Bobcat troll you’d understand these things.

😂

uptopgriz said:
ordigger said:

😂

Tears of cowardice?

uptopgriz said:
ordigger said:

😂

Where are you at on the 5k bet you made with Hoops? I will HAPPILY put your 5k and his in my savings account and create a written agreement to disperse funds. Let’s do this Troll.

mthoopsfan said:
Is there a place to see where players in the portal have signed?

This is my favorite:

https://www.redshirtsports.xyz/2023-fcs-transfer-portal-tracker

You know which Ramos I'm most excited to see? Jareb, can't wait to see what he's got to offer. Was a big time get for us last year on the DL.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:
Is there a place to see where players in the portal have signed?
15 from Dartmouth. What's going on there? Looking for scholarships?

Graduates can’t play in Ivies. People don’t redshirt except for injury. With Covid, many have graduated and can’t play in Ivies even with eligibility. No NIL. Some test water and then stay. Some who could still play move in. Some of those are nfl prospects.

No NIL at Stanford either.

Portal is one way street for Ivies. The Ivies don’t take many transfers. No one-year transfers. Again, grad students can’t play.

Griz Addict said:
You know which Ramos I'm most excited to see? Jareb, can't wait to see what he's got to offer. Was a big time get for us last year on the DL.

I AGREE. Will make noise this year

HookedonGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

Where are you at on the 5k bet you made with Hoops? I will HAPPILY put your 5k and his in my savings account and create a written agreement to disperse funds. Let’s do this Troll.

So now we're going to a savings account. You're stupid as hell. Hoops is liar and owes me $250 from a bet about Chris being a Cat when he created egriz.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

So now we're going to a savings account. You're stupid as hell. Hoops is liar and owes me $250 from a bet about Chris being a Cat when he created egriz.

Imagine thinking a company who gives feedback to people in academics is how you are going to convince people you make lots of money. It’s time to delete your account ‘mam

Back