• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
HookedonGriz said:
- got ousted by actual name (again) and had his Twitter and FB profiles provided so everyone can see the internet warrior….freaked out and complained to the mods instantly to have that thread removed all together
Before that thread up and vanished like a fart in the wind, I had the misfortune of following the guy’s links—something I promised never to do (click on bubcat shit). I am not proud of this momentary lapse of judgement but I got a good chuckle. His profile said he was a “gamer” and living the “nerd life.”
That’s his “sports credentials”.

GrizMania said:
mthoopsfan said:
It is an absolute ncaa violation. It is an extra benefit, which is not allowed, and it is illegal recruiting. Tickets can only be given on a recruiting trip to the school. Want to bet on this one too, you welcher?

Not to hijack you whiping uptop, but if a player is being recruited for say basketball would game tickets for football be a violation? As in, is it sport specific? Also, we are assuming uptop didn't sneak his kid in. 🤔

No "extra benefits", i.e. anyone of value, by anyone associated with the university as an employee or booster, to a recruit or a parent of a recruit. Tickets are okay at home regular season games if recruits are visiting. Field passes for ncaa playoff games are severely limited, as opposed to home regular season games, where they are also limited. The ncaa limits the number of playoff field passes. Even media have trouble getting them. No recruit, or kid, would ever be given a pass or be allowed on the field in a playoff game. Definitely a violation for a recruit in any away game. I'm not so sure a recruit could get a pass for a home playoff game when on an official visit. Wouldn't be easy to steak a kid on the field for a playoff game, and everyone on field needs an official big pass around one's neck. Any kid would immediately be suspicious and challenged.

uptop is a fraud and liar.

mthoopsfan said:
GrizMania said:
Not to hijack you whiping uptop, but if a player is being recruited for say basketball would game tickets for football be a violation? As in, is it sport specific? Also, we are assuming uptop didn't sneak his kid in. 🤔

No "extra benefits", i.e. anyone of value, by anyone associated with the university as an employee or booster, to a recruit or a parent of a recruit. Tickets are okay at home regular season games if recruits are visiting. Field passes for ncaa playoff games are severely limited, as opposed to home regular season games, where they are also limited. The ncaa limits the number of playoff field passes. Even media have trouble getting them. No recruit, or kid, would ever be given a pass or be allowed on the field in a playoff game. Definitely a violation for a recruit in any away game. I'm not so sure a recruit could get a pass for a home playoff game when on an official visit. Wouldn't be easy to steak a kid on the field for a playoff game, and everyone on field needs an official big pass around one's neck. Any kid would immediately be suspicious and challenged.

uptop is a fraud and liar.

Well knowing who he is, it’s probably quite easy to determine the truth.

uptopgriz said:
uofmman1122 said:
I mean, he's already missed the perfect segue into "actually, NDSU is also now recruiting my son, which is why we were on the sidelines". :lol:

No on NDSU but by every pac 12 school for track. If he doesn’t go to an ivy school it would surprise me but maybe Stanford.

The bs is getting old and deeper. Probably time to move on since we all know who you are. Might be time to seek counseling. I think we both know the perfect candidate for you to talk to about your issues.

ilovethecats said:
This entire thread reminds me of the sign you see at your local dive bar: "Free Beer Tomorrow"....
No, I usually get a chuckle from that one. Very old creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back