• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The $5000 bet by UpTop

ordigger said:
uptopgriz said:
Actually you can’t Hoops. You’re a liar.

:lol:

So says the guy hiding behind a 2nd fake account. You’re entire routine is a lie WestCoast.

Are you telling me this is the guy that sharted in his Twitter and FB profile pick?

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Holding money is not "laundering".

Lawyers are permitted to hold money for "third parties".

It’s is absolutely illegal for your law firms to launder money in your company’s trust for betting. I would bet you again as soon as you pay your debt.

Uptop, you are full of crap.

I offered to put the money in my trust account. You can deposit funds with me, then file a complaint with the State Bar or the County Attorney. You could be the next Stormy Daniels.

I dare you.

mthoopsfan said:
AZDoc said:
There’s no “legal” way to do this, remember? Because a trust can’t hold the money in escrow…or some poop that douche bag came up with.

You should stick to being a doc. Leave the legal things to the lawyers.

I was making fun of uptop for saying that it was illegal...not that it actually is illegal.

alabamagrizzly said:
ordigger said:
:lol:

So says the guy hiding behind a 2nd fake account. You’re entire routine is a lie WestCoast.

Are you telling me this is the guy that sharted in his Twitter and FB profile pick?

IMO, highly likely

— posting style is nearly identical
— the same bs constantly
— the fascination with trolling eGriz
— he has yet to deny, but considering his track history for lying
— it’s a game within a game for him.
— tends to ignore or uses an emoji when he knows you are right
— WestCoast briefly came back after his ban but disappeared when upchuck started barfing …. I mean posting

I’m not at 100% but logically it’s him.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
It’s is absolutely illegal for your law firms to launder money in your company’s trust for betting. I would bet you again as soon as you pay your debt.

You don't know what "laundering" is.

He watched Office Space a few times, he DEFINITELY knows what money laundering is :lol: :lol:

Back