• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz depth chart

OregonStateFan

Figured an updated depth chart would be useful with the recent additions:
PG: Mack Konig, Draya Wacker, Macy Donarski
SG: Gina Marxen, Libby Stump, Macey Huard, Lauren Dick
SF: Haley Huard, Maggie Espenmiller-McGraw, Adria Lincoln, MJ Bruno
PF: Dani Bartsch
C: Carmen Gfeller, Keeli Burton-Oliver, Alex Pirog, Imogen Greenslade

Brian said that he prefers a roster of 12-13. It’ll be interesting to see how he keeps a roster of 15 scholarship players happy.

Was a bit tricky to make a depth chart because players like Marxen can play PG and SG and Gfeller can play PF or C. I also haven’t seen much of a few of the players so I wasn’t sure where they best fit. I think it’s possible that Lincoln could play some time at the 4, possibly Bruno too.

Holsinger probably has a top-2 roster in the Big Sky in terms of talent. Should finish top 2/3 and definitely contend for a title with the losses of Montana State and Sac State.

This almost looks like a two-platoon lineup. I know that's more of a concept than a practice, but coach H often comes close to dual platoon subbing, especially in first-half rotations.

OregonStateFan said:
Figured an updated depth chart would be useful with the recent additions:
PG: Mack Konig, Draya Wacker, Macy Donarski
SG: Gina Marxen, Libby Stump, Macey Huard, Lauren Dick
SF: Haley Huard, Maggie Espenmiller-McGraw, Adria Lincoln, MJ Bruno
PF: Dani Bartsch
C: Carmen Gfeller, Keeli Burton-Oliver, Alex Pirog, Imogen Greenslade

Brian said that he prefers a roster of 12-13. It’ll be interesting to see how he keeps a roster of 15 scholarship players happy.

Was a bit tricky to make a depth chart because players like Marxen can play PG and SG and Gfeller can play PF or C. I also haven’t seen much of a few of the players so I wasn’t sure where they best fit. I think it’s possible that Lincoln could play some time at the 4, possibly Bruno too.

Holsinger probably has a top-2 roster in the Big Sky in terms of talent. Should finish top 2/3 and definitely contend for a title with the losses of Montana State and Sac State.

Little thin at PF it looks like... :lol: I kid...I kid..
Looking at it, it plays out well for the following season as well.

Back