• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NMSU Se**al Harassment Lawsuit

ordigger

DONOR
Anyone else notice that former Eagle Kim Aiken Jr, is one of those being sued?

Odunewu told ESPN that the players named in the lawsuit -- Kim Aiken Jr., Doctor Bradley and Deshawndre Washington -- targeted "just about everyone" at least once. The more frequent or severe punishments were reserved for those who fought back, Odunewu said.

Do you think any team will pick up these 2 from the Portal? I don't know exactly what happened, but this matter will certainly negatively and significantly impact the basketball team for the foreseeable future.

mthoopsfan said:
Do you think any team will pick up these 2 from the Portal? I don't know exactly what happened, but this matter will certainly negatively and significantly impact the basketball team for the foreseeable future.
I think Aiken's eligibility is done....at least it feels that way. Seems like he's been around 8 years. :D

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
I think Aiken's eligibility is done....at least it feels that way. Seems like he's been around 8 years. :D

Thx. I was meaning to refer to the 2 guys who bought the lawsuit.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
I was surprised the NMSU picked up Aiken in the first place. He had a similar charge pending against him when his former team kicked him out. I thought he was poison and nobody would touch him. Shows you what I know. There is always someone desperate enough to win that they will do the unthinkable. Frankly, I wouldn't take anybody out of that program. :ugeek:

Back