• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Want to know why America is losing its edge? Look around campus." By Bodnar

uofmman1122 said:
thirdandlong said:
Yeah right. Nice try. You haven't seen your feet in years. You're obese
I don't know why you're trying this obvious lie angle here.

Highly unlikely you've met anyone who knows me because I'm like 50 years younger than you, and I don't hang out with the types of people who would talk to you. :lol:

Relax. He was looking in the mirror when he typed that post.

I came across this little gem. :roll: Texas, but whatthehell...smells like an entire generation gone to hell.

https://www.krtv.com/high-school-reschedules-graduation-after-only-5-students-meet-criteria

uofmman1122 said:
thirdandlong said:
Yeah right. Nice try. You haven't seen your feet in years. You're obese

Highly unlikely you've met anyone who knows me because I'm like 50 years younger than you, and I don't hang out with the types of people who would talk to you. :lol:

I only hang with very successful people. Not in your world, we get it. So, you're 22? Guess that explains everything. Write back when you mature.

thirdandlong said:
uofmman1122 said:

I only hang with very successful people. Not in your world, we get it. So, you're 22? Guess that explains everything. Write back when you mature.
Well apparently some very successful person you hang out with knows who I am, so I must be doing something right :lol:

america isn't losing it's edge. creativity abounds in this country. fueled by diversity and the constant influx of immigrants who are brave enough to take the risk to move to a new place.

argh! said:
america isn't losing it's edge. creativity abounds in this country. fueled by diversity and the constant influx of immigrants who are brave enough to take the risk to move to a new place.

yet another...........

horribilisfan8184 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Relax. He was looking in the mirror when he typed that post.

Pretty cute. You should get an agent and stop handling yourself

Back